• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

Anyone going to be a skooma dealer? That would be funny, you go up to a player and ask if he wants skooma lol.

Rimfaxe96

To be honest, that was one of my first thoughts when I heard of TESO;
"Will there be Skooma?"

Maybe I'll really play a dealer. Just hope I won't sell something to a cop in disguise. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mpuli2EM3t1qhhihyo1_500.jpg

jarif

you know you can disguise yourself? So if you disguise yourself as a guard then the guards will think your a guard or if you disguise as a bandit they will think your a bandit.

Rimfaxe96

As far as I know nothin like that has been said for TESO yet. There's only the information given that once you do a few quests for the folks of a certain township they'll start to greet you and treat you like a hero and stuff.
But yeah, in Skyrim that was very much possible. People there reacted to almost every special weapon, armor or robe.

jarif

As far as I know nothin like that has been said for TESO yet. There's only the information given that once you do a few quests for the folks of a certain township they'll start to greet you and treat you like a hero and stuff.
But yeah, in Skyrim that was very much possible. People there reacted to almost every special weapon, armor or robe.

hey player wants some skooma? I'l sell ya for 50 gold.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts