• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
521358_205824109542917_670163596_n.jpg

Sorta.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Rofl

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what's better, that he's alive, that he's talking, or that he's headless and telling you that you need to prove yourself. OMG that is without a doubt the most awesome thing I've seen all day. :)

lily_maiden

OMG....I will have to post video later but...was doing the civil war quests and was just outside the Atronach stone when I saw something small sliding across the ground. Ran up to it and it was skjorn's head in the hillside! He slid out of it and was nothing but a limbless torso sliding around across the ground from the waist up. Tried to talk to him and he just continued sliding about with a dead expression on his face. Then I shot him in the head and he turns to me with an angry expression and starts shouting at me. I proceeded to run around being chased by the sliding stump for 5 minutes laughing my ass off. I then killed him again and he froze stiff for 20 seconds, then started sliding about, paused in front of me and told me "you still need lots of training whelp..." AHAHAHAHAHA Hit him with a cyclone shout and he flat out disappeared altogether :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts