Skeever King Emoticon: Vote for it!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you want to see a "Skeever" emoticon?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Would also like to see some other TES 5 emoticons.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
Why do we need a Skeever King emoticon in the shout-box? Why not? Basically based on the member Rale, I think the emoticon would be pretty cool. For one, Rale is usually always on the shout box all the time and keeping it alive, so to speak, with his funny and sometimes insanely wild comments. Well, he is drunk most of the time.
4962.jpg
Cheers! So, why not have a Rale/Skeever King emoticon. Since joining he’s been an avid, and somewhat of an anomaly of a member. Almost like a mascot for the site. So, how about a “Skeever King” emoticon? Example: Random member types completely wild random comment “sexy”. Insertà Skeever King emoticon. Meaning = That was a Rale comment. Some may say “Hey, wait. Isn’t this showing favoritism and conflicts with the site’s policy of non-competition in a way?” but think of it this way. The forum is meant to be a fun community. The shout-box is a fun place, and whether or not you may or may not like Rale or his comments, you could use the emoticon to ridicule him. We all win, and it’s only for the shout-box. We have the usual emoticons (including coffee?) so why not throw in a Skeever emoticon, and “Skyrim it up”. I’ve lost count of how many times someone replies to Rale with a comment like “Hush, Skeever butt!” (all in joking and good taste), so maybe now we could have an emoticon for that.
Just reply with what you think. If you spend a lot of time in the shout-box, I would encourage you to vote. Pole is up at the top, thanks to Rayven's help. You can also cast an additional vote if you would like to see some other Skyrim related emoticons. So, think of some ideas for them and post it.

Stupid Satirical Disclaimer: This campaign was not written, nor officially endorsed by Rale. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
I figured it would be funny, but still I think a "Skeever" emoticon would probably get used. Maybe over-used. I just can't wait to see what other reactions are going to be. Should liven this place up a bit with some humor.

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
I'll have to see if Ren can put a poll up. Otherwise, so far it's just a "yay or nay" post it. Maybe also some other "Skyrim" emoticon ideas. Like a sweet-roll one. Meaning- "boo hoo, your post in the shout-box is whinny like someone stole your sweet roll." Probably a bit mean example, but ehh.

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
Alright, there is a new thread on this with a pole. Rayven has helped me and we're going to merge the two. Just in case you see the two duplicated threads and say "Huh?". Props to Rayven and Seth for helping with "Project Skeemoticon"! Pull that right out of my....

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
Unless my attempt View attachment 556 of the Skeever emotion is plausible, I'd need a person who's a tad better at art than me. :<
Hey, it'll work. Very Picasso with shades of Cubism he was so notoriously famous for.

So, it seems (so far) 100% (well...of the 5) like the idea of having other Skyrim related emoticons. I'm looking on Google at a couple of sites that design them (or designing your own), but I'll need to dig further. Tough to think of a Skyrim emoticon and meaning though. The only thing that comes to mind is 1: the sweet-roll (meaning = "Aww. your post is whinny , and maybe a little mean, but we do have the "sticks out tongue", so I'm sure it could be used more or less jokingly). 2: The obvious "Arrow in Knee" (Meaning = "Ouch. That comment hurt.") 3: Cheese Wheel (Meaning = "cheesy comment"). 4: little bottle of Mead (Meaning = Drunk). Still trying to think of some others.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
number four will be used a lot by me axilla ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts