• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
This is just a friendly reminder to please keep your sigs under control. We still firmly believe that members should not have hard-coded restrictions on their sigs and that communication is a much better way to deal with things.

Some sigs are taking up half a screen on high res monitors and I think that's a bit excessive. For people on smaller laptops, this ends up being almost a full screen and it makes it much less enjoyable to actually look at your content.

If you have multiple rows of stuff, please try to condense it into one row if you can. If your sig is more than 200-300 pixels tall, you may want to reconsider it. Width is scaled within the posts.

Here are some reference images for you to consider. Some scaling will occur on the second image based on your own screen resolution.

Sig600x200.jpg

Sig1000x400.jpg

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've adjusted mine.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
This is just a friendly reminder to please keep your sigs under control. We still firmly believe that members should not have hard-coded restrictions on their sigs and that communication is a much better way to deal with things.

Some sigs are taking up half a screen on high res monitors and I think that's a bit excessive. For people on smaller laptops, this ends up being almost a full screen and it makes it much less enjoyable to actually look at your content.

If you have multiple rows of stuff, please try to condense it into one row if you can. If your sig is more than 200-300 pixels tall, you may want to reconsider it. Width is scaled within the posts.

Here are some reference images for you to consider. Some scaling will occur on the second image based on your own screen resolution.

View attachment 753

View attachment 754
Do you want me to minimise mine?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well yours is right on the edge. Getting rid of one line of text or so would put it within my informal limits. I won't harass you over it though.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Okay, okay, I guess I got too over excited about my signature and have been posting more and more stuff. So, just to make sure, is mine too big?
PS: Also, I'm sorry, I know the thread is sorta old, but I'm sorta worried about it.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Your sig is fine Manolo :p

Reaper87

吉光
Is mine okay?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'd honestly prefer it smaller since it's animated. Size-wise, it's not strictly against the rules.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts