• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I think that looks pretty cool. You didn't take much time either. Thanks!

Hackathorn

"protecting kneecaps since the 1st of Sun's Dusk"
Hey man I've checked out all of the Siggy's you've made they are really awesome. I've been doing some looking for images. and I've been looking for the dragon language to get "Hackathorn" thought it'd be neat to see the flame background with a dragon skeleton and the soul infusing into the name. Or even something with an Argonian with a Skyrim location in the background or a dragon attack.

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Hey man I've checked out all of the Siggy's you've made they are really awesome. I've been doing some looking for images. and I've been looking for the dragon language to get "Hackathorn" thought it'd be neat to see the flame background with a dragon skeleton and the soul infusing into the name. Or even something with an Argonian with a Skyrim location in the background or a dragon attack.

Let me see what I can come up with for you!

Lemnisc8

Alright,

Here's what I came up with:

Hackathorn copy.jpg

Right, so what we have here is your name in dragon writing (i had to go find the font, but that was no trouble), with your name translated underneath in the same style as the Skyrim title.

I went and had a look at the swirl effect for when you absorb a soul, and there isn't any way from me to rip it from an existing graphic AND get it to interact with your name, so I've had to emulate the effect of the swirls and the colours etc. You might notice that the swirls pass in front and behind your translated name as the swirls weave through, pretty much like you asked.

Then to finish off we have the Flame effect behind your name to add the contrast, and behind that we have Alduin's wall.

Hope you like it, if you want any changes then give me a shout. I'm happy to change almost anything.

Thank you for the rep point, it's nice to recieve when I give up my time for the community.

Cheers,

Lem :)

Hackathorn

Alright,

Here's what I came up with:

View attachment 471

Right, so what we have here is your name in dragon writing (i had to go find the font, but that was no trouble), with your name translated underneath in the same style as the Skyrim title.

I went and had a look at the swirl effect for when you absorb a soul, and there isn't any way from me to rip it from an existing graphic AND get it to interact with your name, so I've had to emulate the effect of the swirls and the colours etc. You might notice that the swirls pass in front and behind your translated name as the swirls weave through, pretty much like you asked.

Then to finish off we have the Flame effect behind your name to add the contrast, and behind that we have Alduin's wall.

Hope you like it, if you want any changes then give me a shout. I'm happy to change almost anything.

Thank you for the rep point, it's nice to recieve when I give up my time for the community.

Cheers,

Lem :)
Its Awesome and very much appreciated.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Could you make me one, leminsc? I have had an idea in mind for a while, but I'm not quite graphically telented enough, but it appears that you are.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
There's only 3 I'd like you to incorporate lightning bolts(in the middleground), a female archer wearing Nightingale armor, and the following picture. There's a bunch of different versions of varying qualities on the internet just search up Nikola Tesla letterhead. feel free to mess with things on the letterhead, Just the basic design of something like that for a background I guess!
logomid.jpg

Hackathorn

There's only 3 I'd like you to incorporate lightning bolts(in the middleground), a female archer wearing Nightingale armor, and the following picture. There's a bunch of different versions of varying qualities on the internet just search up Nikola Tesla letterhead. feel free to mess with things on the letterhead, Just the basic design of something like that for a background I guess!
logomid.jpg
That sounds like it'll be pretty cool looking :-)

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I know, I just thought to bring in the letterhead there because of my forum name, I can't wait to see what he comes up with here.

Hackathorn

I know, I just thought to bring in the letterhead there because of my forum name, I can't wait to see what he comes up with here.
i was really happy with what he was able to do for mine. it was awesome he did it for me seeing as i just joined today. and it was what I had described and then some.

Lemnisc8

Ok cool.

Right, so to confirm a few things. Regarding the picture you posted, do you want it to remain unchanged and for me to use that as a background (or one of better quality online) or is it the "spirit" of the image you want me to capture?

Second, i'm gonna go and learn how to make lightning bolts because that's not something i can do (yet) so i'm glad you want it - anything to get me to learn something new - don't worry though, i'm a fast study and i'll make sure it looks up to scratch!

Third... female archer in nightingale armour... that might be tricky as it is very specific. If you can find an image that matches that description then i'd be grateful if you you let me know where it is so I can store it on my drive. If not then I can only hope we have someone on here who can do a hi-res pc screenshot for us...?

This one sounds complicated for me - and thus I can't wait to get cracking! :D

Lemnisc8

i was really happy with what he was able to do for mine. it was awesome he did it for me seeing as i just joined today. and it was what I had described and then some.

Yeah you might be new, but everybody had to start somewhere, right? I'm glad you liked it though, I really am. There was some new techniques in there for me and i'm glad it paid off in the end :)

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Uh, I guess it's kind of like the spirit of the image, something like that I guess, I just liked the fact that it was tied in with my name. Possibly his image for the nightingale.
6a00d8341bf74053ef01543746be03970c-500wi

Lemnisc8

Ok right,

I'm working on it now. There is a small chance it might be ready tonight (it's 03:01am here), and i'm having trouble incorporating the Nikola Tesla image in a meaningful way, but we shall see. If I can't find a good way of using it I will have to use a different background.

Also I found a nightingale image I want to use (not the one you found, but it was a great image), so that part is sorted. And obviouslt i figured out how to do lightning, so i'm back off to work on some ideas.

Lemnisc8

Hi Tes,

This is where i'm at, and I have to stop for today, and at the moment i've ran out of ideas. I present two options. One with what seems to be your favourite colour

nikolatesla2.jpg

...and the second one, a more colourful variety.

nikolatesla3 copy.jpg

EDIT:

And a third one (my favourite) with some adjustments over the first to, namely some placement and effect changes, as well as depth of view adjustments.

nikolatesla4 copy.jpg

What do you think? As always, i'm happy to make changes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts