• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey shoutbox fanatics!

When you go into the shoutbox I'm sure you'll notice quite a few major improvements, but the one I want you guys to know about is that the ignore feature now works for the shoutbox. So for example, if you really hate me and have me on your ignore list, when I post things in the shoutbox my message won't appear. Lucky you!

I hope you guys enjoy the new features. (e.g. premium members can now set a persistent shoutbox message colour by clicking the colour palette, yay!)

Other cool features:
chat updates super fast and no more freezes
'users in chat' now updates in a real time list
message notifications in tab
type /me for that IRC code thing
naughty people can be banned from the shoutbox!

Aaaaaaaand in other news, please congratulate our newest addition to our staff, Uther Pundragon! Feel free to post a congratulations on his profile page. He'd like that.

From the team at Skyrim Forums (Renegader, Rayven, Uther Pundragon, and ante) we hope you've had a safe and happy Christmas and New Years.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Omega Dragon

I got something to complain about!

Er., wait, nevermind, that was nothing... damn! I gots nothing to complain about. *throws down a tear*

rizen

A to the K homeboy
It's an advantage Solus; those particular shoutbox people that continually put up gifs and lag the forums, you now have the option to ignore as you see fit...will cut your browsing time down by at least a third :D

Since the server update, the site has been running nicely...props Ren, oh and btw, her username is Andante

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts