PS3 Should I abandon Lydia for Cicero as my fighting companion?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zozo

In the dark brotherhood storyline I've gotten to the point where Cicero is offering to follow me on my travels. Though I hated him before, after I decided not to kill him he's really starting to grow on me (please no spoilers if something ends up happening later on) but I already have Lydia with me and have for pretty much the entire time I've been playing. Wondering if it's worth abandoning Lydia for Cicero or if there's no real benefit. Like are there any differences in their strength or something? Or is the only difference the actual character lol. Would've gone for the girl whiterun that duels with you but my dog killed her (oops...) Also not sure if I posted this in the correct place as I've only just made an account, sorry if I'm breaking any rules!

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
Cicero is more oriented towards sneak and Lydia towards the warrior combat style. Cicero also has a lot more character than Lydia. As for whether or not he dies, he does not. You should have reached the end of the questline. Is Titus Mede (the true emperor) dead?

Zozo

Cicero is more oriented towards sneak and Lydia towards the warrior combat style. Cicero also has a lot more character than Lydia. As for whether or not he dies, he does not. You should have reached the end of the questline. Is Titus Mede (the true emperor) dead?
Yeah I've killed the true emperor, wasn't sure if that was the end or not lol. In that case I think I will switch over to him, since Lydia is constantly ruining my sneaking :') thank you for the help!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts