• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Apollo18infectr

Hi there in Skyrim i am trying to find the book for shalidor's insight but i can't seem 2 find it. I have looked up multiple videos and gone to other websites and done what they said but it wasn't there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.-Thnx Apollo18infectr

Adam Warlock

The most likely explanation if you have checked both Skyrim and Solstheim with your quest set to Active(and no arrow shows up) is a bug with the librarian`s available destination list.
In one of my games , Shalidor`s Insights came to a dead end because Urag was sending me to The Katariah(no text but im pretty certain) which will never exist since I had destroyed the DB !!!

IF you are able to activate the Hail Sithis DB quest , you very well may find what you seek on that ship.

Only other fix i know (xbox,ps3) , is to revert to a save prior to turning in the librarian`s quest you did just before getting the current one with the hopes of another destination.

Loxoceles

Urag keeps sending me to find Shalidor's books too. Kinda like a recurring quest for the College's Librarian. When I activate the quest a marker pops up. Nearly always have to fight Forsworn and Hagravens to get the book.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts