1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One Serena like,, disappeared.

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Lexy :), May 12, 2021.

1. Lexy :)

Lexy :) nonbinary_gremlin

I'm doing the Bloodline quest, and when I was walking to the boat, Serena disappeared. I've checked everywhere we've gone, and did everything I used to do to get back a lost follower, such as waiting for a few hours and fast-traveling somewhere else. No one else will follow me because she's still a follower. I'm on Xbox One, so I can't find a way to load my save before losing her because I don't know when she got lost and it only shows my four most recent saves. I can't add mods to help because my Xbox has no internet right now. I can't think of anything else that I could do, can someone please help?

#1 Lexy :), May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
  2. Robynleigh333

Robynleigh333 New Member

did you make it into the castle and pick a side? or are you on your way there? it sounds like you have not taken the boat to castle volkihar yet because after you choose a side the game with take her away as a follower . if that is the case take the boat without her and she should show up if you try to talk to the gate guard.

3. Lexy :)

Lexy :) nonbinary_gremlin

I made it to the caste and took the boat, but every time I talk to the gate guard he tells me to go away.