Xbox One Serena like,, disappeared.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lexy :)

nonbinary_gremlin
I'm doing the Bloodline quest, and when I was walking to the boat, Serena disappeared. I've checked everywhere we've gone, and did everything I used to do to get back a lost follower, such as waiting for a few hours and fast-traveling somewhere else. No one else will follow me because she's still a follower. I'm on Xbox One, so I can't find a way to load my save before losing her because I don't know when she got lost and it only shows my four most recent saves. I can't add mods to help because my Xbox has no internet right now. I can't think of anything else that I could do, can someone please help?

Last edited:

Robynleigh333

did you make it into the castle and pick a side? or are you on your way there? it sounds like you have not taken the boat to castle volkihar yet because after you choose a side the game with take her away as a follower . if that is the case take the boat without her and she should show up if you try to talk to the gate guard.

Lexy :)

nonbinary_gremlin
I made it to the caste and took the boat, but every time I talk to the gate guard he tells me to go away.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts