• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cora

I am on the Dawnguard quest, "Chasing Echos", and it's telling me to speak to Serana, however when i approach her, there is no option to speak. I don't have an mods at all, so i don't see where something would interfere.
Please help :c

JClarke1953

I am on the Dawnguard quest, "Chasing Echos", and it's telling me to speak to Serana, however when i approach her, there is no option to speak. I don't have an mods at all, so i don't see where something would interfere.
Please help :c

Would you be more specific? What went on before you were told to talk to her? There may have been something you missed in the quest log (and the miscellaneous log) that needs to be done first.

I'm guessing you're using a PC to play, so someone may have a code for you to type in.

toster

Possibly this one

"When asked to speak to Serana after putting the ingredients inside the vessel, speaking to Serana does not advance the quest. It is possible to manually advance to the next stage of the quest by opening the console and typing setstage DLC1VQ04 80 or 90 ." [UESP]

I had the same problem. The "[e] speak" thing didn't even show up.

Tolkyyn

Serana for me helps to kill something then stands frozen, won't talk, won't follow. I have to entirely leave the castle and go back to the landing behind the castle for her to appear and act normally. It's taking me hours to get through the stupid quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts