• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I don't mind Serana reanimating a few felled enemies, but everything that dies, she thralls. The real problematic part is the never disappearing ash piles from certain thralls. A random NPC she thralled turned to ash in Breezehome, and won't disappear. Every time I come home, I see this hideous ash pile beneath my feet. And another ash pile of some random Nord npc beneath the guard's feet when you go through the gates of Whiterun won't go away. Why hasn't Bethesda fixed this? I read that ash piles, remains and bodies bloat your game.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah she pisses me off with that, it is why I rush through Dawnguard not entering any cities and killing any of her thralls in some cave I'll rarely ever visit. Then I ditch her at the end of the quest line, because I can't stand all these ash piles everywhere.

Yeah she pisses me off with that, it is why I rush through Dawnguard not entering any cities and killing any of her thralls in some cave I'll rarely ever visit. Then I ditch her at the end of the quest line, because I can't stand all these ash piles everywhere.
Despite those problems, I can't seem to ditch her. Besides, in a past playthrough, the "Come with me" option vanished after I dismissed her. This ash pile business is the same reason why I never use Spectral Assassin, whose remains remain forever.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts