• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Not as many posts on the forums anymore. Fortunately Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Which One is still going strong! Keeps me reading. Thanks participants.

Won't be on quite as much as I'm also on the Dragons Age forums now.

I'll keep y'all open all day though, just in case you've got anything interesting going on!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I know, I realized that I come here less and see less and less activity whenever I check in. It's sad to see. :sadface: BETH NEEDS TO RELEASE A NEW ELDER SCROLLS TO KEEP US TALKING!

TheNatural

I know, I realized that I come here less and see less and less activity whenever I check in. It's sad to see. :sadface: BETH NEEDS TO RELEASE A NEW ELDER SCROLLS TO KEEP US TALKING!

Or at least announce one.

Did anyone see the fake news reports from a couple weeks ago claiming the next game was going to be set in Black Marsh? It seemed really promising, and possibly legit at first. Then, after a few days, the people who faked it in the first place released some other "info" that proved it was clearly fake. They showed a clearly photoshopped box art photo that had (no joke) "The Elder Scrolls VI: Argonia" written on it...

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Not as many posts on the forums anymore. Fortunately Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Which One is still going strong! Keeps me reading. Thanks participants.

I'll keep y'all open all day though, just in case you've got anything interesting going on!

Tell me about this Dragon Age forums? Oh and Mage or Templar? Which team are you on?

Daelon DuLac

Tell me about this Dragon Age forums? Oh and Mage or Templar? Which team are you on?
Sorry. I meant dragons dogma forums. I don't think dragon age has a dedicated forum but I never really checked since it's not really a game you discuss.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
picking up skyrim for the first time in over a year. havent been on here in a long time! hmm which build to choose!

Rhew

The missing snow elf
And I just joined the community a month ago! :sadface:

Jader

The Mystic Marksman

Freedom for mages!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Such is the ebb and flow of every web-based community. The larger long-term challenge is that we have a fairly specific overall topic and thus less opportunity that people just randomly discover it. Shoutbox stays pretty active, though not at the volume of the saintly days of yore.

I'm ready for TES 6, both for the fact that I'm ready for a new, non-MMORPG to get lost in playing for hours as well as more activity around here

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Don't feel bad, I just discovered this place at the start of the year.

It's not all lost though after all, at least you still get to be in a forum with humble old me... humble, stunningly beautiful, super witty, totally brilliant, universally-loved and appreciated, humble old me.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman

It's not all lost though after all, at least you still get to be in a forum with humble old me... humble, stunningly beautiful, super witty, totally brilliant, universally-loved and appreciated, humble old me.
Yes..he's humble alright :rolleyes:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

You will not find one single person anywhere at any time that can hold a candle to my humility. Not one.

:D

I find the mods give Skyrim plenty of life. Of my rather large games collection, Skyrim has the best graphics of them all.

It's impressive how many hours I have in the game considering it's not even multiplayer, seems constantly adding mods and new questlines and starting new characters gives the game plenty of play time and new things to see.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I find the mods give Skyrim plenty of life. Of my rather large games collection, Skyrim has the best graphics of them all.

It's impressive how many hours I have in the game considering it's not even multiplayer, seems constantly adding mods and new questlines and starting new characters gives the game plenty of play time and new things to see.
indeed.

Adding up all my PC characters gametime, I'm somewhere between 1750-2000 hours. Shatters any past total from other games I've been addicted to. Add in another 500 or so hours when I stated on PS3.

Last edited:

Rhew

The missing snow elf

indeed.

Adding up all my characters gametime, I'm somewhere between 1750-2000 hours. Shatters any past total from other games I've been addicted to

Right! There are so many mods I love! and have kept Skyrim fresh for me :)

Rhew

The missing snow elf

You will not find one single person anywhere at any time that can hold a candle to my humility. Not one.

:D

hahaha! I'm just glad I finally joined this forum! So many interesting people here. :p

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I play in spurts. It's really fairly cyclical. I let new mods queue up for a couple of months, then I play Skyrim for a couple of weeks. And so on. I'm constantly revisiting the game as the modding community creates new and interesting ways for me to experience the game. And when I play, I post here.

Because I need an outlet for all of the fun things I experience.

Daelon DuLac

Too bad Tapatalk took away the like option. Guess I'll have to settle for a HELL YES![emoji7]

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts