1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

rp

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Lifts-Her-Tail, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Lifts-Her-Tail

Lifts-Her-Tail Well-Known Member

I’ve not been on this in years & i'm not sure how popular this site is anymore, but I’ve recently gotten back into skyrim and it made me remember how much i used to enjoy role-playing back in the day. Plus i’m on lockdown so there isn’t much else to do.

So, yeah guess if anyone’s interested let me know :)

• Like Like x 2
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Hale Loneshadow: 16 Points Jun 9, 2020
  2. Signus

Signus Well-Known Member

I mean...I don't know about popular, but there's definitely a few dedicated people still kicking around. I'm still looking for a couple of people for my roleplay, if interested.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lifts-Her-Tail

Lifts-Her-Tail Well-Known Member

Honestly it breaks my heart knowing the forums not as active as it once was, i’m just praying as soon as bethesda hurry the f*** up and release ES6, it’ll revitalise the community, because i’ve never met such a kind community as this one:sadface:

Pardon for my emotional ramblings, but yes if that’s okay with you that would be great, thank you so much!!

• Like Like x 2
    Nascent: 1 Point Jun 18, 2020
  4. Hale Loneshadow

Hale Loneshadow Well-Known Member

Hey Lifts! And you too Signus. I remember you from back in the day, my thoughts are the same. I'm sure once TES6 gets even announced that these forums will be revitalized.

Anyways, I see your RP has already gotten off, but would it be possible for me to jump on? I'm also hoping to revitalize a community that was dear to me and RP'ing was always the backbone of people's pull here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AS88

AS88 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Hey guys, I echo your thoughts on this community. Even I'm back after a five year break!

I've got some interest in RP, but I'm not sure I'd be able to do it justice. I'm really busy with work so would maybe only be able to post once every few days, at the most.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hale Loneshadow

Hale Loneshadow Well-Known Member

I remember you man! I'm hoping these forums get revitalized. Old-schoolers coming back definitely helps I think.

Nah just do the RP at your own pace man. That was always the good part about these RP's; everyone else can just kinda write outside of your character being directly there for a while. Just get into it at your own pace. There's a couple I'm just starting in that would be like that, if you'd chat with the showrunners.

• Like Like x 1
    AS88: 34 Points Jun 10, 2020
  7. Pufftuff

Pufftuff Well-Known Member

I'm back as well with fond memories of this website. Hopefully I can find an RP to join again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maelanrith

Maelanrith Tree-Sap Mer

Hey Signus! I just joined today but I've recently gotten back into Skyrim. I would love to join a group RP or 1 on 1; either is fine with me. Message me if you'd like!

9. Signus

Signus Well-Known Member