• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I made a new character last night. A Redguard named Cyrus, decked out in Alik'r clothing and wielding two scimitars. The idea is that he's one of the mercenaries, but winds up falling in love with Saadia.

Why download the mods and put in the time necessary for this? Because Saadia's kinda hot, dang it!

kyleekay

Sounds like a fun build, Janus! :)

I'm a little sad I won't be getting Lydia as a follower with Dar'Ajira (since I'm not doing the main quest)... She's quite pretty and I'm very fond of her. blub.gif

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I made a new character last night. A Redguard named Cyrus, decked out in Alik'r clothing and wielding two scimitars. The idea is that he's one of the mercenaries, but winds up falling in love with Saadia.

Why download the mods and put in the time necessary for this? Because Saadia's kinda hot, dang it!

Sounds like the character I had made and based my very unfinished fanfic on. Except he was an older Redguard and only used one scimitar and was looking for someone, not falling in love with Saadia. :p Here is a pic of him!

qYEkH.jpg

AS88

Staff member
Sounds like a fun build, Janus! :)

I'm a little sad I won't be getting Lydia as a follower with Dar'Ajira (since I'm not doing the main quest)... She's quite pretty and I'm very fond of her. View attachment 3437

Hey, you might get Lydia if you do the Stormcloak questline. Balgruuf won't do anything about Ulfric's axe until you complete Dragon Rising, I think. :)

Uther Pundragon, your Redguard looks so good! I've just started a Redguard, Hammerfell Garb and Leather Boots and Gauntlets, with a Scimitar in one hand, and a -flesh spell or Destruction magic in the other - he looks and plays so good!

Moris

Yeah, I don't know why Saadia never seems to get a vote in threads that discuss voices. I think she's got a very sultry and inviting voice.

Of course, I'm a girl. What do I know?

But if I were into other girls, Saadia, yeah. I could see that.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Hey, you might get Lydia if you do the Stormcloak questline. Balgruuf won't do anything about Ulfric's axe until you complete Dragon Rising, I think. :)

Uther Pundragon, your Redguard looks so good! I've just started a Redguard, Hammerfell Garb and Leather Boots and Gauntlets, with a Scimitar in one hand, and a -flesh spell or Destruction magic in the other - he looks and plays so good!

Yeah, I created him to go with a fanfic or just before. He was a fun play but I lost it when the pc got reformatted or something. Or the file got corrupt. Can't remember. I'm a fan of making older, grizzled characters.

AS88

Staff member
Yeah, I created him to go with a fanfic or just before. He was a fun play but I lost it when the pc got reformatted or something. Or the file got corrupt. Can't remember. I'm a fan of making older, grizzled characters.

Yeah me too, lately. For a while I played a character RPing as Herbane, the guy who wrote the books. Rocking a big grey moustache and some wrinkles was a great change :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well, when you first start playing it sorta makes sense to be young... but then as you get powerful, kind of silly to be so badass and so young. :p Besides, older characters have more class!

AS88

Staff member
Exactly. It's much easier to create a rich backstory for a more "mature" character, too.

Anyway, an 18 year old Dragonborn would spend all his time saying "Fus" up girls' skirts :p

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Yeah, I don't know why Saadia never seems to get a vote in threads that discuss voices. I think she's got a very sultry and inviting voice.
The fact that she greets male characters with "Hey there, handsome," makes it all the sweeter. :D

I'm a fan of making older, grizzled characters.
One of these days, I want to make a D&D fighter that's old, grizzled, and constantly talks about his glory days in the "Great War," despite the fact that no one has any idea what war he's talking about.
Plus, he sings in battle, despite it not granting any sort of advantage.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Exactly. It's much easier to create a rich backstory for a more "mature" character, too.

Anyway, an 18 year old Dragonborn would spend all his time saying "Fus" up girls' skirts :p

Haha, I agree. On both accounts. But what if it was an 18 year old female Dragonborn? I pity the guys who mess with her!

One of these days, I want to make a D&D fighter that's old, grizzled, and constantly talks about his glory days in the "Great War," despite the fact that no one has any idea what war he's talking about.
Plus, he sings in battle, despite it not granting any sort of advantage.

Sounds good! Veterans are awesome. :p

AS88

Staff member
Female Dragonborns look up kilts. Have you seen Leather Armour? It's pretty much a skirt :p

AS88

Staff member
That's exactly what I was thinking. :)

Great minds....!

I'm looking forward to see how our Khajiit blogs compare, considering they look pretty similar :)

AS88

Staff member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts