• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Google

"Take care of the boy. I fear that his thirst for adventure is only going to get him in trouble."

The innkeeper nodded as I returned to the main group. Apparently, they are talking about splitting up.

"Where ever the wizard goes, I go. I am still loyal to the first employer, and this quest isn't over yet."

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    As the journal made its way back to Melee, she rummaged through her bag until she found a decently sized piece of charcoal to write with. She opened it to the back cover, making sure there were still empty pages left. After flipping through a few blank sheets in the journal, she began writing on the very last one; two headers, one titled 'Group 1' and the other 'Group 2'.

Feeling very weary all of a sudden, Melee looked around at the table at the rest of her companions. For the first time, she was experiencing fear and doubt regarding their current plans for course of action. Even with all of them together, they had barely made it out of the Thane's lair with their lives, and that was even after she had done all she could to help heal everyone.

Her gaze lingered over the face's of people she was most attached to; Geel, Alistar, Emberlynn, and herself had all grown close over the course of their journey. Melee was surprised to find that even looking over the faces of the newer members of their group, she still felt a deep sense of remorse at the thought of them splitting up. Although she knew it was necessary, that thought did little to alleviate any worries of some kind of small disaster falling upon them. What if they encountered a large swarm of Falmer on their journey? The trip to Riften was neither swift nor considerably safe. Even without the threat of Falmer hordes, now boldly attacking villages on what they considered foreign territory, traveling through the Rift almost always meant encountering bandits or gangs.

Sighing heavily, Melee bent over the journal, tuning in to the rest of the discussion in the back of her mind. Under the first group, she wrote;
    Melee
    Alistar
    Gem
    Geel
    Shadow
    Einarr
    Under the second heading, Melee wrote;​
    Valthor
    Rale
    Emberlynn
    Circe
    Edwyn
    Crow

She sat back up, absentmindedly wiping her charcoal smudged fingers off on her pants before rising from her seat. Melee's eyes were dark and tired, both from the thought of splitting up and the complete lack of sleep she had experienced from translating the journal.

Looking down the table at the rest of her companions, Melee flips the journal around so they can see who will be in what group. "I've decided that those in the group going to Winterhold will be myself, Alistar, Geel, Shadow, and Einarr. Edwyn, although you have connections at Winterhold, Geel and I also have contacts and magic experience. We don't see any reason for all three of us to be in the same group. Shadow will travel with us, as well as Einarr so that Geel can keep an eye on the progression of his magic."

"The second group with consist of Valthor, Emberlynn, Circe, Crow, and Edwyn. Crow, we're hoping that you can find your friend in the Thieves' Guild. Emberlynn, it's probably best you go with Circe; she's probably better suited than any of us to help you with any issues that may arise." Smiling softly, Melee looks around. "Alistar and Valthor will each be the respective 'leaders' of each group, seeing as they have the most experience with traveling through these areas."

Melee's voice was soft and dull, clashing with the intensity she had always talked with. With a small nod, the smile disappears from her face and is replaced by an expression of exhaustion and some sadness. "If it's all right with everyone else, I'm going to head back up to my room for a little bit. I'm feeling very drained all of a sudden." Frowning slightly, Melee rubs her temples and forces a small smile. "If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask." With that, she makes her way to her room, closing the door and shutting out most of the noise droning from the inn.

Geel-Kajin

Geel nodded at the paper. A dense, tangible sadness had overcome him too, and he understood the risks of their actions. In smaller groups, peril awaited them behind every corner, lurked at every route. Chances of survival would be the bare minimum, and they would fall prey to all with the intent to harm.

When he looked back with the intent to reply, he saw that Melee had already stood up, heading off towards her room. She bore less of the vigor and energy that Geel had attributed to her, as if her worries had sapped her of life. Geel wondered for a moment if he should go up to talk to her- he too bore a similar dread, and knew how much the others put at stake for this. But he decided against it; he was hardly the most comforting of people, and he too saw little to comfort her with.

Sighing, he frowned at Melee's retreating figure, until it too had disappeared behind the room door. He then left his gaze wandering, until it rested on the paper that Melee left behind. The thin sheet of paper rested ominously in the middle of the table, a signed contract for their deaths.

Geel wondered what they were doing: He could still be in the lab, studying herbs and mixing potions. He would not have to deal with monsters, madness and the unknown. Even now, Geel wondered if he had done the right thing; Struggle against the oncoming chaos, fight this loosing battle against the falmer. Why was he fighting for the "greater good", or even for Farengar's revenge? Doubts crept into his thoughts, and he drowned beneath them.

His head reeling, he turned to the others for help. Why did they fight as they did, why did they put themselves at risk? He needed to know the answer to the question that plagued and poisoned his mind. For some, it was the prospect of adventure and gold, common amongst the Sellswords and assassins. For others, it was for honour and justice, linked to the Dragonborn and Geminus. But why did the others fight? Why in particular, did-

"Alistair, why did you start this mad quest? What was your motive behind it?" Geel needed to know, needed to comprehend. His mind hurt with this sudden emptiness, the terror that all he had done may have been for no cause. By understanding the reasoning of others, perhaps then he could find the answer he too sought, and appease the doubt within.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Alistar looked at the paper, and felt a knot tightening in his gut. The members of the group would be split, along with it's strength and skill sets. But it was necessary, and despite the unknowing and being left only to imagine whether or not the other party was still alive, it seemed that this was the only way. He let Melee return to her quarters to rest, as it was without a doubt needed for her to undertake the treacherous path to Winterhold.

He stood from the table and stepped outside for a moment. The door opened, and a frigid wind swirled around him as he stepped out onto the porch. He leaned against the railing and let the mountain air fill his lungs, trying to calm his nerves a bit. He knew that soon he'd be battered and bloodied, and that'd he'd have to doll out the same to others. Others. He thought to himself. Could you even refer to the wretched Falmer as others? Could you acknowledge them as anything other than monsters or beasts? He knew they were once civilized Mer, but that was long ago.

"Alistair, why did you start this mad quest? What was your motive behind it?" Geel stepped out onto the porch, closing the wooden door behind him. Geel had a curious look in his reptilian eyes, the same he often got; akin to tentative thinkers and philosophers. Alistar paused for a moment, letting the words sink in. But he knew his answer. "The world may be a dark place, a place that batters you and breaks you down. But it's worth fighting for." He looked away for a moment, towards the rising sun. "At least I like to think so."

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    "Please," A mere whisper escaped from the trembling lips of the Nord man as his eyes widened at the sight before him. "Please don't kill me."

Circe stood before him, one hand wrapped tightly around his neck while she licked her lips at the prospect of warm blood. How long had it been since she last feasted? Certainly not long, but she had decided that a reward was in order after spending so long in that wretched cave. The Vampires eyes were not so different from the blood that she desired, swirling pools of dark crimson and the occasional drop of orange laced within. These were the eyes that had greeted many a men and women into the arms of death, and the eyes that had haunted the dreams of children for nights on end after catching only a glimpse of them in the shadowed streets of their home-town.

"Don't worry darling, it won't hurt a bit, I promise." Circe moved in closer and, with her free hand, pulled the man's shirt away from his neck and grinned

"I-I don't want to die..."

"No one ever does." The woman laughed at this, so close to the Nord's face that her ice-cold breath was almost tickling at his skin.

"Please don't kill me!" The man pleaded once more as fresh tears ran down his face.

"Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I won't kill you, but only if you hold dam still and let me take some of your blood. Sound good?"

"You promise you won't hurt me?"

"... I never said I wouldn't hurt you."

With that the woman sunk her teeth into the man's neck, letting his blood flow neatly into her mouth. She never liked to make a mess and she certainly didn't want to feast like those disgusting creatures who choose to live their lives in caves. She would make sure to leave the man just enough blood to live.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inn was quiet when the Vampire returned. The sun had only just made it's ascent into the sky and most of the tables were unoccupied, if they were it was only by the odd traveller. She noticed that her group had gathered around a table near the opposite side of the room and decided that she would buy a drink before joining them. They seemed to be immersed in their conversation and Circe didn't think anyone had even noticed her as she came to the bar and ordered a bottle of Black-Briar.

"I've decided that those in the group going to Winterhold will be myself, Alistar, Geel, Shadow, and Einarr. Edwyn, although you have connections at Winterhold, Geel and I also have contacts and magic experience. We don't see any reason for all three of us to be in the same group. Shadow will travel with us, as well as Einarr so that Geel can keep an eye on the progression of his magic." The Vampire listened in as the bartender left to fetch her drink.

"The second group with consist of Valthor, Emberlynn, Circe, Crow, and Edwyn. Crow, we're hoping that you can find your friend in the Thieves' Guild. Emberlynn, it's probably best you go with Circe; she's probably better suited than any of us to help you with any issues that may arise. Alistar and Valthor will each be the respective 'leaders' of each group, seeing as they have the most experience with traveling through these areas." Circe had smiled at this, knowing that she had walked almost every route in Skyrim more than once, but nevertheless, decided that she would not mention anything as she made her way over to the table. "If it's all right with everyone else, I'm going to head back up to my room for a little bit. I'm feeling very drained all of a sudden." Frowning slightly, Melee rubs her temples and forces a small smile. "If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask."

As the woman disappeared upstairs Circe arrived to take her place. Pulling the woman's chair out slightly she lowered herself down and put her mead onto the table.

"Seems that I have arrived just in time. How is everybody doing?"

Derath_farseer

Einarr rose from his bed and groaned, His mouth felt dryer then it ever had before and he had felt a pounding in his head from the bottle he had drank the night before. Non of that even came close to the rest of the pain flowing through out his body. The cave in had left its mark even if his mother healed his serous wounds.
    "Mother..." The thought entered his mind and he lowered his eyes to the floor, there was so much he didn't understand, what order was she talking about why where they scared of him. But these where things best brought up at a later date when skyrim wasn't in danger of being invaded by the falmer. But one day he would unlock all the secrets of his mothers past, and his own powers.

Einarr made his way over to the door and slipped out slowly making his way over to the main hall and walked over to the counter and orders a mug of water. As the Tavern keeper fetches him his request he notices most of the group talking around a table, with his drink in hand he makes his way over bringing a chair with him. He slumped down in it and kept his eyes on the table as he spoke up.
    "So what now, I hope I didn't miss any thing." He says softly his eyes still focused on the table. He couldn't keep the images out of his head, so much death. More then he should ever seen. The town, his father, and Jessica. He could still feel her blood on his hands, see the blank look in her eyes, the gash in his throat which ended her life to early.
    "I should of been better...." Einarrs voice says with in his head.

Glass had sat there, hanging in a chair and cradling his axe as always. He nodded to Circe with a certain disgust in his eyes, and listened to the names. "Hey, Valthor, where do you need me? I'm guessing the Mages' College isn't exactly my place, so i'd prefer to not go there." He smiled as he looked at his fingers playing with the sharp weapon. A new trick he had thought of, the razor-sharp blade cutting the tips of his fingers when it passed. Suddenly he slammed the axe down on the wooden table. "So, when are we leaving? I don't like sitting here idly one bit."

Geel-Kajin

Geel had to smile at Alistar's words. It calmed him down. He wasn't the only one who was on this frenzy of a quest-There were others too, and they walked forth with purpose. It made him believe in both himself and this terrifying journey. To put oneself on the line, for the benefit of others-This was truly a life worth living.

"Thank you, Alistar. Let us hope we live to watch this journey bear fruit."

With that, he turned round. He fancied hearing the others waking up, and needed to check their wounds. It was to his pleasant surprise to see near all the group alive, and passably healthy.

He nodded to Circe, who had entered a few minutes ago. In her lap was a bottle of drink- Not blood thankfully, but mead. Geel was silently grateful that she was alive- Circe had proven more than her loyalty in the hells of that cave.

Before he could greet Circe, he noticed Einarr walk into the room. His gave him a quick sweeping glance, a tinge of worry fouling his mood. Farengar's visit had not cleared fully from his mind, and he still frowned at the disturbing dream. However, Einarr looked more than okay, and that washed away any chance of a darkened mood. He gave Einarr a tight smile, saying "We'll be on our way to Winterhold. The wizards there are wise, you'll learn more than I can ever teach you."

"So, when are we leaving? I don't like sitting here idly one bit"
    Geel grinned. Damn their impatience, they're already yearning for the inferno. The sellsword had been through worse than he had- multiple bruises adorned his body, trophies from the front line of battle. It was a miracle he could still talk.
    Even so, he was right. The Falmer would find the eyes sooner or later, and it was up to them to get there first. He turned back to their leader and said "Alistar, the roads to both cities will be long and dangerous. Shall we say our goodbyes and go now?"

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Hey, Valthor, where do you need me? I'm guessing the Mages' College isn't exactly my place, so i'd prefer to not go there." The Glass Knight boomed, he was a rugged individual who came off as experienced and blunt. "I don't think that horse of yours will be able to get through the worst of Winterhold's roads, it'd be best suited to the Riften party." Valthor replied, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Alistar, the roads to both cities will be long and dangerous. Shall we say our goodbyes and go now?"
    Alistar paused, although this was a journey which he must undertake, he felt a sick feeling welling up inside him. He didn't want to leave, nor did he want to split up. But he had to go, despite how much he wanted all of his problems to simply cease to be. The only way to save Tamriel was this, here and now. "Be ready in an hour, we go today." He said with finality, heading up the stairs and into his quarters.

He quietly closed the door behind him, sighing as he looked over to his possessions; laid out atop a wooden table. His leather gauntlets and pauldrons, his wool cloak, the quiver of arrows and his wooden bow, and finally, the Elven sword. Vengeance, Geel had called it; having transcribed the ancient Snow Elf etchings along the blade. Even now the sword seemed to radiate strength and finesse, a capable instrument it seemed. Whether or not it'd serve him well was yet to be seen.

First, he adorned a heavy coat. The weather here would be relentless and brutal, and he could easily freeze to death in such harsh conditions. Alistar then slid his hands into the gauntlets, supple leather molded to the shape of his arm and wrist; it felt very natural on him, like second skin. Then came the pauldrons and the cloak, which clipped around his neck. He fastened his weapons to him and pulled up his hood. It was almost time to go.

Glass finally stood up, wrenched his axe loose and walked to his room to fetch some coin. He looked in his pouch; almost nothing remained. A quick count revealed that there were one hundred and twenty-three Septims in the bag, barely enough to buy anything at all. He took the whole pouch, and walked off to the stables after saying he'd be back quickly.

The horse, whitemane, just stood in the stables happily eating from a bag of oats. Glass inspected the warbeast, his wounds were quickly closing up. A scar could still be seen from where a poison arrow had buried itself into the stringy flesh, but hair was already covering up the blotch on the otherwise immaculely white horse. Satisfied that he wouldn't need a new steed, Glass set off to the marketplace. His shield could use a blacksmith after some dirty falmer had almost cracked it open like a nut.

"That'd be one hundred septims," the jolly blacksmith said with a grin on his face. He had been at it for perhaps three minutes. Grumbling, Glass paid the man and retrieved his shield. He strapped it on, looked at it again, and strapped it off again. Then, the big knight walked off to the inn again, to retake his chair by the crackling hearth and wait impatiently until the others were done, spending his last money on mead and some food.

Derath_farseer

Einarr remained scilent as the others spoke about what was to come, he felt a cold pit in his stomach as he thought of the group splitting up. Not that it bothered him to much about the newer ones heading off he hardly knew them. But he took comfort in the fact that Geel and Circle would be traveling in his group. Also the fact they where going to the mages collage interested him greatly. When Geel spoke to him he finally spoke up.

"Good, the sooner I can master my magic the better. I'm tired of waiting." There was an almost greedy tone in his voice as he expressed his desires to learn more about his gifts. It was a little worrying if the ruins of his former home had any thing to say about the matter.
    Einarr had heard very little about the collage growing up, only that it was a place best avoided unless the mages with in hex you with his magics. Not that such stories scared him, Infact it only made him want to see it even more, of they had such power to lead men and women into his influence einarr could only imagin what else they could teach them.

Then as the group started prepare he rose slowly and made his way back to his room, he didn't say another word as he passed Geel and kept his eyes low, the same broken look in them. He climbed the stairs to his room and grabbed a pack and shoved the scroll he found in the cave inside. He would have to find some one to read it to him some other time. Dressed in o ly his shirt and pants he shut the door and walked back towards the main hall. He had taken note earlier of whose rooms where by his and stood out front melees door. He had to guess she was inside as she wasn't to be seen with the others. He gently but firmly knocked on the door and called in with his normaly soft voice.
    "Melee we're getting ready to head out. We have an hour." Einarr stood waiting for her to respond so he would know that Infact she was inside. To help ease his boredom he summoned fire in his right hand and watched it swirl. The flow of his scar turning it a dark crimson.
    The color of blood.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe stood from the table and bowed her head after Geel had told the group to be ready in an hour. She always travelled light, but those things she travelled light with were important to her, so without saying a word she made her way upstairs. As the Vampire came to her door she took a key from the inside of her tight leather set and pushed it into the lock, turning it once. She always locked her door when she left these places because, although she would usually have no trouble tracking them down again, she hated the idea of someone going through her things.

Coming inside and closing the door she moved over to her bed and jumped onto it. For a few minutes she lay there and simply relaxed, but soon realised that she had signed herself up to a group aiming stop the Falmer on-coming invasion. Circe rolled slowly over to one side of her bed and reached one hand under her bed, feeling around for her satchel's. Soon enough her fingers touched their worn leather and she pulled the up onto the bed. Inside she could hear the numerous jars she had packed to hold blood, but they were long since empty. She knew she should have killed the man from earlier and re-supplied, but that was always a messy business. I suppose there will be plenty of people with me to feed on. It's not like any of them appreciate me.

Once she had stood up and strapped her satchels to her waist she made her way back outside, but didn't bother to lock her room again, the chances were she would not be coming back to it. With a smile she returned to the remaining group and took a seat once more. The Vampire was anxious to get going, she loved a good bit of adventure.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    A quiet knock at the door brought Melee out of her short bout of restless sleep, if you could call tossing and turning fitfully with your eyes closed sleeping. For the first time since the group had formed, she was feeling genuine anxiety over the most recent decision to split up and go separate ways, however inevitable the action was.

She swore she could hear a voice at the door, saying that they were leaving in an hour, but Melee's mind and senses were so clouded by fatigue that she thought she was taking part in some kind of lucid dream. Groggily rubbing her head, she stretched and forced herself to stand, slowly making her way to the door. Her mind was beginning to clear slightly, enough to question what she had heard. They were leaving in an hour? Why the rush? Were other members of the group so eager to split up and put themselves in more danger that they were insisting on departing as soon as possible? It didn't make sense, and she didn't agree with their current course, but if the group had unanimously decided, what could she do?

A very bedraggled looking Melee opened the door to her room, eyes squinting and blinking rapidly in order to adjust to the intrusion of light into the darkened space. They widened, however, for a brief moment when she saw who was at the door. Einarr was patiently standing in the hallway outside her door, and had summoned a small orb of fire in his hand while waiting for her reply. Running a hand through her crazier than usual hair, Melee leaned against the door frame, stifling a yawn and wearing a slightly confused look on her face. "So we're leaving in an hour? I wonder what all the rush is for. I was hoping to get a bit more sleep before taking off again."

Crossing her arms, Melee tried to make herself look as awake and alert as she possibly could. Noting the glowing orb that still burned brightly in Einarr's palm, she asked, "How are you feeling, Einarr? Are you excited to be going to the College?" She managed a small smile, one that was weary but not lacking in sincerity.

Motioning him inside her room, Melee began getting her few things together in preparation for their departure, moving at an unhurried, leisurely pace. "You can talk to me in here if you'd like, I just need to get my things together." A few extra plants were scooped into her alchemical satchel, and her bow and arrows were put together next to the bed. Grabbing her leather boots, Melee sat down on her bed, wrapping her pants tightly around her leg to fit them in as she looked up at Einarr.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Alistar stepped outside, anxious and ready to get moving. He wants to cover as much ground as quickly as possible, and in the North; where the sun sets nearly as early as it rises, squandering time can severely impede progress. Already the chill from the mountains began to set in, and Alistar rubbed his hands together to keep them warm. Clouds were beginning to roll over the sky, wispy and grey. Dulling the sun with it's shroud. Slowly, small flakes of white flutter down from above; at first only one or two, then, a mild yet steady stream of snow. Let's hope this is as worst as it gets. Alistar thought to himself, knowing the dangers of a Northern blizzard.

Meanwhile, leagues away in Winterhold, the clouds are much darker.

Snow batters the charred shells of empty homes, shriveled and frozen bodies are strewn about paths littered with debris and rubble. In the distance, the college sits; within it's gates the only survivors of the Falmer strike at Winterhold. The horde of vile beasts waits impatiently at the edge of the cliff which has separated the college from the rest of the town for ages, the stone bridge which connected the two sacrificed to set the Falmer at an impasse. The scores of Falmer batter their shields, roar and hiss, do anything in their power to let those who've taken refuge know, "We are not leaving."

Inside, Jarl Korir; who for so long looked upon the college with disdain and disapproval, sits with what's left of the town's guard. With them are the few lucky townsfolk who survived, along with the many mages and wizards of the college. "We won't survive long, they won't have to kill us. Cut off of resources..." Korir grumbled, watching the enemy army from a window. "Attrition isn't an issue, we've got enough resources to last a while... the Imperial camp isn't far off. They'll be here." Replied Savos Aren, the formidable arch-mage of the college, famed for his affinity for magic.

"Damn the Empire! They won't be here, they'll turn their backs on us as they did to those bloody Elves!"
    Korir boomed, his face twisted into a hostile snarl. Savos narrowed his eyes, clearly picking up on Korir's words. Being a mer himself, he's somewhat offended. "We'll wait and see what fate brings us." And with that, Savos turned and headed out to the courtyard to help tend to the wounded.

Derath_farseer

Einnar clenched his hand and the fire was snuffed out as easly as it was summoned to life. He entered the room slowly and looked around, finding the room much like his own. Rather plain and dirty not that he could blame them considering what had happened to his home. Einarr raised his eyes to look at her as she spoke to him, they remained looking hallow and sunken. The disturbing events from earlier still playing through his head but he manged to speak, his own voice adding to the dull pain in his skull caused from last nights drinking.
    "I'm fine Melee." He offered her a small smile in return, in truth he looked any thing but fine. "And yes I guess I am excited to be going to the collage. I honestly can't wait to learn as much as I can about magic, It would be nice to be a little more useful." He said the last part more to him self then Melee and once again his gaze lowered and the images of the battle flashed through his mind. Shaking his head slightly as he passed he sat him self on the bed and watched her pack.
    "I am a little nervous about spitting up, but at least you and Geel are going to be with me." He said it affectionately and a little protectively. "But how about you, How are you holding up Melee." He offered what he hoped was a comforting smile.

Geel-Kajin

Alistar opened the door, and the group walked out as one. CHill rushed to greet them, a thin sheet of condensation formed on their clothes and skin. For a moment they merged as one in the cold, a pale entity in the face of bleak horizons.

-And in the hands of this entity, the fate of SKyrim.

This single, madness of an entity. It knew of what was to come, yet faced it with head held high. It knew of the blood and sweat it would have to pour, but there was no hesitation. It knew of grief, yet death was no longer it's fear.

He trudged out with the rest, and soon they reached their point of separation. Geel saw the oncoming fork with dread, but like the things he loathed, it came all the quicker. Before he knew it, they were at the fork; and then, past it. He saw them make their separate ways, his heart turning to lead. The entity dispersed; and then they were men.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    How was she holding up? In complete honesty, Melee wasn't quite sure how she was holding up. She knew on the outside she was doing her best to maintain a confident air, one of sureness and support for those around her. Her insides, on the other hand, were a tumultuous mixture of confusion, fear, and anxiety. But Melee had never known herself to let internal negativity, and she surely wasn't about to start now.

Tying the final loop of her coat together, Melee turned to Einarr, finally feeling completely awakened, as well as significantly rejuvenated from the small bit of sleep she had been able to manage. "I'm doing ok, Einarr. A bit wary about the group splitting up. But we're all very skilled at what we do, and I think that even though some of us don't know each other well, we will still help each other however we can." Speaking of this allowed to Einarr was even helping Melee feel slightly more comfortable about allowing the groups to split up. She knew that her friends were in good hands with each other.

Her small satchel was packed, and her bow and arrows comfortably situated on her back. Holding her hand out to Einarr to help him up from the bed, Melee nodded in the direction of the door. "If we don't get out there soon, they'll leave us. We've made it this far, we can't let that happen." With that they made their way downstairs and out the door, into the frigid air gently swirling snow around the group standing anxiously in the road.

Before departing and eventually heading off in different directions, Melee made her way to each member of the group who would be leaving for Riften, offering small tips and well wishes to everyone. She tried her best to convey her genuine wish for their well-being to everyone, even Circe, who had received the most trouble from the group, and especially Emberlynn. She had not only gone through strange and traumatic experiences recently, but Melee felt a certain protective kinship with the young girl. Whether it was because she was the only other girl who had first joined their group, or because she had grown so much through all her trials, Melee was not sure. But she gave her a sincere, lingering hug and knew that she would be in good hands and learn much helpful information from Circe.

Finally, the group had truly departed from one another, and after what felt like an anxious and unusually long silence walking along the path, Melee finally cleared her throat and piped up at the rest of the group, layering a cheerful, optimistic tone on her voice. "So, Alistar, how long do you think it will take to reach Winterhold, if all goes well?"

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Slowly, the group congregated outside the inn, each member bearing solemn and bleak faces. This could be it. Alistar thought, his eyes holding the same bereaved expression. In little time, the group was ready to depart, and slowly, they did. Saying their goodbyes and well wishes to each other, some brief, others embraces. Alistar nodded to Valthor, "Try not to die, ranger." He said warmly, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Alistar returned a smile, "Whatever this path holds for you, I hope it's good." He replied, patting the warrior on the back.

He didn't know much of the Riften group the same way he knew the others, but he still wished them well and a safe passage to Riften. But Emberlynn was a close friend of his, one of the first he had met that night in Rorikstead. He had watched her grown up a bit, mature to the person she is today. "I wish you well, Emberlynn. I trust you'll do what's right, as you always have." Alistar said, sighing. "I'm sure your grandfather would be proud." He said, his frown turning into a smile.
    He said his goodbyes to the others, and soon, it was time to go. The groups split at a fork in the road, trekking away from each other until finally disappearing into the horizon; gone. For a while the group walked in silence through the snowfall, deeper into the Northernmost mountains of Tamriel.
    "So, Alistar, how long do you think it will take to reach Winterhold, if all goes well?" Melee broke the silence, trying to sound upbeat and encouraging as she always had. "If the weather holds, we should be there by tomorrow night. There's an Imperial Camp halfway. We'll stop there tonight."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    (My apologizes comrades I have been foolish and I let my forgetfulness get the better of me. I'm not sure If I still own a spot in this Rp but I'll delete this post if that's not the case..Sorry again.)

Lyle walked through the woods nearing the inn. It was cold and his fur was still messy from the escape.. He remembered the battle and the girl. He still didn't know much about the las. Lyle whimpered as a rabbit bounced across the path.

His hungry got the best of him as he followed the creature. He followed through a bush and eventually caught it. With his claws the khajiit skinned it and threw it on the ground. He crouched and tore a lef off, as he ate he gathered leaves and wrapped the rabbit. When he finished he put the beast on his satchel.

lyle wiped his mouth and looked up. The inn was 3 yards ahead..The khajiit walked in and looked for his comrades. He felt he owed them for getting him out. He didn't neccessarily respect them either. In fact he only respected the people he knew such as The Glass knight..The vampress(The khajjit feared the woman) And the dragon. Lyle rubbed his arm remembering the fire breath. He searched for the argonian but failed. He took a wiff and immediately wished he hadn't.

The scent smelled of mercury and iron.Lyle frowned knowing who it belonged too. He looked around and felt like a fool. The source was right behind him. My sense of smell seems to be slacking... Lyle walked over and sat across from the source. He nodded at the woman and looked up revealing his neck. His fur was flat to his skin revealing 5 slots resembling fingers.

He released his claws under the table just in case there was in hostility. He eyed the vampire curious. "Remember me?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts