• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Derath_farseer

Einarrs felt a chill go up his spin as Melees hand went over the scars on his back left by his father before all of this mess had happened. As he felt them pull away he did the same, and wiped his tears away, leaving a mark of dirt and blood across his face. But most of all his eyes they just seemed.. different, a deeper sadness. The look of a crushed man

"I'm fine Melee don't worry" He offers her a small smile and looks at every one, still unsure what to say. He rubs the back of his neck looks at the ground.
    "Lets just get going." He turns away, unaware to his current clothing situation and starts walking

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe watched, completely blown away by the fact that Einarr could still be alive. As he embraced Geel and Melee she gave the Argonian a wide-eyed glance and then turned all attention back to Einarr, he whispered something to both of the people in his bear-hug but Circe didn't want to listen in. She knew whatever it was had brought a smile the Geel and Melee's faces.

After another few moments of hugging the three of them pulled away from each other, Melee asked if Einarr was alight and he assured her that he was. Circe knew he wasn't though. When she looked deep into his eyes she could see pain, deep unmistakable pain that had been caused by something she was unaware of. I don't like this at all.

"Lets just get going." The man said before turning and walking away from the group.

Circe let him walk for a moment as the rest of the group began to shift, ready to follow, when she felt a sudden urge to question what had happened to him.

"Einarr," she called, her voice awakening the forest around them. "what happened to you? Me and Geel looked in the wreck for you, no one could have survived in there." Circe came by Einarr's side, her words full of care for a man she hardly knew. "Something happened in there, didn't it? You don't have to tell me what, just assure me that you didn't make it out of there on your own."

Derath_farseer

Einarr continued to walk, going in the direction of Dawnstar, or at least he hoped he was heading that way. There was one last thing he wanted to do, if need be he would meet up the rest of the group some where else. He was hardly aware of the cold starting to settle in his thoughts filled with whats happened. Only when Circe spoke did he look over at her.

"Einarr," she called, her voice awakening the forest around them. "what happened to you? Me and Geel looked in the wreck for you, no one could have survived in there." Circe came by Einarr's side, her words full of care for a man she hardly knew. "Something happened in there, didn't it? You don't have to tell me what, just assure me that you didn't make it out of there on your own."

As his head turned he thought about what to say unsure what he should tell this woman he hardly knew.
    "Why? Would it matter if I had help." He looked up at the falling snow as he walked and took a deep breath.
    "I guess it might..... So yes I had some help, from some one I thought long gone. But don't worry I don't think we'll be seeing her again for a very long time." As he spoke about the nameless woman his scars grew faintly red for an instant before fading once again. He grew silent and it seemed he didn't really wish to talk more about it right now.
    "I'm going to have to return to Dawnstar for a moment, there's some thing I need to see to. If I have to I'll meet you and the rest later." He turns his head and looks at the group, a faint smile on his lips But it never reached his eyes which seemed seemed cold and sad.
    "And thanks for worrying." He added softly then looked back in front of him.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe didn't say anything, she just nodded with a unconvincing smile as Einarr walked away. Her mind couldn't get round the fact that he was alive. Someone he though long gone? But no one else was down there, how could that be? Circe shook her head and blocked out any questions she had. The group needed to get back to Dawnstar, at least that is where she though they were going.

While she waited for the group to get moving Circe scanned the forest. After finding the tallest tree she could that was near the group she pushed off with her right foot and disappeared into the tangled branches.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn had been sad when he thought Einarr had died, but the only show of emotion he did at Einarr's return was a slight smile and a nod. Remember, I'm a strong, emotionless Necromancer. Can't be bothered if one of these good folk were to die. Edwyn simply stood by while the rest of the group hugged and shook hands with their companion Einarr. Einarr said that he needed to go back to Dawnstar and the group had not yet made a decision on whether to go to Dawnstar with him or not. During this indecisive time, Edwyn noticed the Vampire sneak away into the forest. Edwyn laughed to himself. Oh please. Does she really think she is invisible? Anyone with a trained enough eye saw her. But then, Edwyn remembered his eyes were not like the others. Julianos had blessed him, his vision was outstanding.

Geel-Kajin

(OOC: Skyrimosity, I wrote at the end of one of my posts that we could faintly see Dawnstar in the distance!)

"Ei-Einarr?" Statistically speaking, there was no chance the boy could have made it out. Even the Thane, with his steel armor and corded muscles, he too fell before the stone tide which crushed the chamber. Geel's foundation of belief, that great wall of logic and understanding, it suffered an almighty blow. Reality came down hard on him, and he could scarce believe his eyes.

His own mind, it could not comprehend. Even now it screamed in protest at this wave of information, and in it's fury it turned a blank. Only when he made contact with the arms of the living and warm, when he felt himself being pulled into that embrace, did his brain finally shake itself from it's state of shock. This is real, alright, this is impossibly real.

"You gave us quite the scare back there." Geel heard Melee's voice beside him, which was answered by words of reassurance. Not anybody's words, no mere stranger nor devilish trickster- But Einarr's.

Before this, logic was his religion, his hope and truth. He turned to it in his doubt, placed his trust in it. Now, was it true that prayers bound of hope and desperation could come through? A miracle, this, and nothing but that.

" Einarr... Dammit I was so- " his words were cut short by a sudden feeling of elation, from somewhere deep in his heart. Geel didn't think he had that- Wasn't his reserve of happiness long used up by the terrors of the day? Yet it came, and with it a broad smile. "You're alive and let's leave it at that, by the Hist why worry anymore!", he exclaimed, using the expression his kind was strangely fond of.

When Einarr, spoke of returning to Dawnstar, Geel nodded and said, "Alistar, by your leave, shall we go?" . They could recuperate there, and perhaps claim the reward on the Thane's "Murder". After all, there was a good chance the Thane's journal could prove something or other. If not, then the warm hearth and a good meal was still craved by all.

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
    Emberlynn used her hand to shield her eyes from the stinging rays of the sun, waiting anxiously for Alistair's reply.

She had not spoken a word to anyone since they'd escaped the rubble, other than a brief "Thank you" to Melee as she mended her shoulder. But that was simply because her mind was racing, as she tried to take in these strange new feelings that seemed to overwhelm her. The tears had finally passed, and only her strange feeling of giddiness remained. It made no sense -- by all accounts she should be miserable, crying, a total wreck. Yet somehow, she felt lighter, freer, somehow. Sitting there in the darkness, reflecting back on all that had happened to her -- all that she'd lost, all that she'd gained -- it changed her, somehow. Made her realize that she could no longer let her fear or doubt hold her back. Emberlynn had to make the most of what fate had handed her, and move forward. She had to let go.

Standing there in the sunlight with the companions who had somehow, despite everything, stayed by her side through it all, the girl could not help but smile. And seeing Einarr miraculously emerge with the rest of them moments before, embracing Geel and Melee more like family than friends, Emberlynn could almost weep with joy. Somehow, they'd made it through. Perhaps the Divines were smiling on them after all. Even me... She was still here, wasn't she? Still living, in a sense. Still fighting, still surrounded by people who, for whatever reason, still cared.

So Emberlynn awaited the man's reply, knowing that, whatever the answer and wherever her companions decided to go, she would gladly follow -- to Oblivion and back, if that's what it came to.

((Yay, Emberlynn's long period of emo-ness is (mostly) over. :p It will never be 100% over, but she's finally learning to leave the past behind her and appreciate the companionship and acceptance of her friends. :) I decided to take full advantage of this situation and use it as a good catharsis for her XD))

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Alistar, by your leave, shall we go?" Alistar glanced at Geel as he said this, but his thoughts were still on Einarr. He was dangerous, and Alistar was exceedingly cautious as the group consoled him. "Yes, we need to-" Pain, a bolt of lightning cracks through him, his lungs became inflamed, his knees buckled... the aroma of warm flesh, blood, creeping into his nostrils. Sending shudders down his spine as he sank to a hunch. The beast within him was fighting. Claws and teeth gnashing and tearing at him from the inside. "Hnngh..." He grunted through gritted teeth, his mouth started to water as his mind began to corrode, replaced by hunger and rage.

And with that, the beast within sank back into the shadows; the damage done. Alistar breathed heavily, clutching his chest which throbbed with burning pain. Knowing that the group was watching, Alistar forced himself back to his feet. He couldn't give in now, he needed to be strong for them, needed to get them to Dawnstar. "We go. Now." He said, neglecting mention of what had happened as he turned and began heading towards the direction of Dawnstar.

Derath_farseer

Einarr kept moving, slightly ahead of the others and was the first to step into the clearing up the road from Dawnstar. Hardly taking a moment to wait for the others he walked towards the town. As he stepped towards the borders of it one of the townspeople catches sight of him.

The man raises a hand over his eyes to block out the sun.
    "Whos..." The man mumbled as he saw the figures of the group walking towards the town, the sun blocking out their features. The thought came to him that perhaps he should alert the others, but he made out the features of Einarr or what may of been him. He looked quite different then any of the village was used to seeing him.
    He was going to call out but Einarr already strode past him and moved down the alleyways of the buildings out of sight of the man and his friends.

Einarr gave no notice to the man that he walked past, he walked down the buildings and ruins. The snow continuing to fall on his body then melting away, And his scars where glowing all so faintly. Every where he looked was a reminder of what hes lost or hated. He felt an itching in his hands and wished he could wipe it all off the face of the world but he would have to suffice with what he planned to do.

He found him self looking up at his old home, and made his way up the small set of steps to the front door, he opened it slowly, a shiver went down his spine as the door creaked. He spotted his old dresser and walked over to it taking out a fresh set of clothing and trading it for what he had. A short sleeved black shirt which left most of his arms bare, and the scars. Also a pair of plain brown pants.
    Einarr turned back towards the door and walked, the floorboards creaking under his feet. He looked once more at the small one roomed home and in a flash he sent a wave of fire at it. The flames covered the back wall, making their way towards the room.

Einarr turned and left the house, walking towards the tavern, his scars glowing a dim red on his arms and a smirk on his face.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    crow, like most of the group, was in high spirits as they entered the town. the return of Eirnarr and the fact that they had made it back to the town in one piece was a great morale boost. As they walked into the town crow walked beside Edwyn and began talking to him "hey Edwyn, you notice anything weird about how Alister was acting when we were on are way here? or does he always look like he's in pain?" he hadn't know Alister long but he could tell something was troubling him.
    ( OCC: i was able to use a computer so i was able to change my speech color. im going to change the color in my older posts too)

Skyrimosity

Edwyn was almost lost in his own mind thinking about the future when Crow talked to him. Crow was really the only person in the group Edwyn had any sort of association with. Well, outside the young Imperial that he was suspicious about. "Well Crow, I think Alistar is a very troubled man. I think he has had a harsh life but I'm not actually sure, just some suspicions of mine. If that is true, then by all means I suppose Alistar is actually acting "normal" when we think he is acting weird and that when he appears to us normal, that my friend is when he is acting "weird"." Edwyn was satisfied with his answer. All he really said was that, if Alistar did indeed have a harsh life, then it was normal for him to act as he did.

Geel-Kajin

Dawnstar. The city of wood and bitter cold, raised against bitter cold and harsh stone. Snow stuck to every inch of once fertile ground, rendering the land barren. Yet at this moment, Geel found it so easy to embrace.

Only when the smell of soot reached his nose, when the plume of black and gray rose up into the sky, did he notice something wrong. Eyes flitting in the direction of the smoke, he was greeted by the sight of an raging inferno, angry red against the stark white of the lands.

Guards were already rushing over to put out the fire, but Geel couldn't help but ponder what was the manner of it's creation. No spark could ignite naturally in this freezing coast, and there was certainly no wayit would grow to such a size. So what made it then?

Shrugging that thought out of his mind, he decided to go get his wound treated first.There was no point worrying if he had more urgent things to do. Making his way through the winding streets ,He found what he was looking for. Dousing his injuries in a wash basin left outside a noble man's house, he wrapped it with linen and cloth. I'm sure he won't mind- He's helping someone, after all.

As he walked back to the inn, he caught sight of the burnt house, now smoldering and wrecked. A mere skeleton of it's structure was left behind, charred and black. A gaggle of nosy men and women had gathered there, flocking like pigeons to a morsel of bread. As he walked past, he heard snitches of their conversation.

"Some boy came over...."
    "Seemed to control fire like it was..."

And then it hit him. Of course. Einarr. The house- you once lived there didn't you? With this, you end your past...

And a new chapter of your life begins.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    "well put" crow said, nodding in agreement "And what of the vampire? I don't like the idea of keeping a creature in the group who so blatantly lacks self control. You saw what happened out in the woods, what if it had been geel or Melee instead of the sellsword? We wouldn't be here now were it not for Geels quick thinking or Melee's healing."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Dawnstar, a town that had been ravaged not long ago by the Falmer conflict. Passerby gave the group cold looks, everyone looked so hollow and tired. Many of the buildings were still in disarray, craters visible in the sides of homes, houses blackened by fires, shards of wood and glass still strewn about. Up along the hills looking over the town, many shallow graves had been dug. Marked with stones and sticks. Dawnstar was a dark place now, and under the current circumstances it'd be a long time before they made a recovery.

It had been a long time since Alistair was here, or at least it felt like it. Here was where he had succumbed to his affliction, underwent the gruesome and excruciating process of having his beast-form take over; where the group had left him. He forced the memories away, hoping to himself that the innkeeper who witnessed what had happened wasn't around. "Fire!" Panicked cries brought him back to reality. Further down the road a house was engulfed in a roaring blaze, a plume of blackened smoke rising from the flames. Guards rushed by clutching pails of water. As if that would do anything.

Unfortunate, Alistair thought. By the looks of it, nobody was hurt and the only way that fire was going to die out was when there was nothing left of the house to burn. He sighed, watching the condensation of his breath fade away. "Let's head to the inn, get some rest, food." He said, glancing around warily as the group began heading to The Windpeak Inn. It was snowing now, the sun that had greeted them earlier now swallowed up by grey clouds.

The flecks of snow that had built up along Alistair's hood and shoulders melted away as he stepped into the warm, well-lit inn. The innkeeper that Alistair had met earlier was gone, in his place at the counter was a frail Nord woman. "Welcome to Windpeak.." She said, trying to sound accommodating. But it was clear she was tired and weathered. Alistair returned a simple nod as he took a seat by the fireplace. It felt like years since he last sat down, years since he rested. Tomorrow would be a new day, a day to travel and move. But now was a time for rest.

Derath_farseer

Einarr shoved open the taverns door, walking past those who where rushing to put out the fire he had caused. A grin was still plastered on his face as he strode over to the counter and eyed the woman behind it. She cast her eyes down at the counter feeling unnerved by his gaze.
    "My friends will cover the charges." He said will grabbing a mug and a bottle of wine off the counter. He hardly gave her a second glance as he made his way over to an empty table and pored him self a full glass. Einarr lifted the mug and swirled it around watching as the wine came close to spilling over.
    "Might as well." He mumbled to him self and brought the mug to his lips and let the sweet spiced wine trickle down his throat. A shiver went down his body as he swallowed it, it didn't taste as bad as he would of thought it would of, and swallowed another swig.

Einarr looked over the mug and caught a few of the remaining townsfolk looking at him, as they noticed his gaze they quickly looked away and tried to focus on their own meals and drinks.
    "Pathetic." The thought was surprising to him, he felt as if they where to weak to even return his gaze as if they where scared he would turn into some beast from an old story used to scare children.
    "No wonder they hardly put up a fight, not willing to do whats necessary." He thought with another swig of wine. He thought of the thane and his betrayal. "A world filled with fighting and even the ones trusted to protect the innocence are just as self serving as a common bandit would be. Even with all his power he chose to give these people up.... No he wasn't a leader he was far from having the strength of will to do what had to be done to do his duty. These peopled needed some one strong enough guide them, who knew how things where meant to go. They needed some one like...." He took another swig and leaned back in his chair.

"Me" The more he thought about it the more it made sense. These people would rather just move on, rebuild and forget what they had lost. "A band of strangers made more effort to stop the threat then the people who lived here.... no one here can lead. They need some one to rule for them, so they wouldn't have to bother them selves with it." He finished his glass and refilled it, already feeling the effects of the drink. He continued to drink and to think of the future, things he would of done different if he was in charge.

"I could do it, I have the power to do so... And who would stop me. Who could."

Geel-Kajin

The Guard Barracks. Built of battered wood and rusted iron, held up by mere prayers and desperation. It reeked of sweat and mold, and from it he felt the guard's constant state of anxiousness. Dawnstar, a good time after the storm, had barely begun the process of rebuilding. Any form of danger now would meet with little resistance, and the town would be no more than a ruin.

Geel approached the commander, a weary man in ragged chain and boiled leather. Dark circles blotted the man's eyes, shoulders sagging under an invisible weight too heavy to bear. Geel slowly placed the journal in front of the man, watching as tired eyes slowly lowered itself to stare at the book.

"This journal belonged to your Thane. He was guilty of betraying your city and helping the Falmer for his own gain. The group I traveled with found out and eliminated him."

The man looked up at Geel with disgust etched upon his face "Are you saying our Thane conspired against us, lizard? What manner of rubbish do you speak of, our honored Thane dealing with monsters!? Halt your tongue, or I'l send you packing to the dungeons."

Geel groaned, realizing how hard this would be. "What I say is true, he faked his death with the help of the Falmer. We realized his crimes in the midst of battle, and had no choice but to remove him. "

The man stood up, enraged. "Guards, take him away!" His patchy face had turned a beet root, hands reaching for the hilt of his axe. Two men, their shields bearing the sign of Dawnstar, burst in with maces raised in their arms. As they closed around Geel, he had no choice but to back against the wall, putting as much distance between him and the weapons.

"Look, at the back of the journal! Is that not the crest of your Thane, the Black bear with Longsword in arm? That is the proof that I bring you, if you would look and see!" He saw one of the guards pick up the book, flipping through it's yellow pages before finally looking at the back cover.

"Impossible...He speaks the truth, sir. It's the Noble Seal. " The man handed the book to the commander, who scrutinized every detail. For a moment his mouth opened in disbelief- But then he regained his composure, resigning to the facts. He grudgingly returned the journal, muttering " I suppose you want the reward then."

Geel took several deep breaths, willing his heart to stop racing. He had never been very calm when held at sword point. He accepted the sack with shattered nerves, thanking himself for that little bit of quick thinking. He stumbled out of the barrack, heading towards the inn with all due haste.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn walked into the Windpeak Inn. Uh... so filthy! So what if their town was attacked by Falmer. At this point the Falmer's blind bodies decorating the floor might be a GOOD thing for the smell. Edwyn was genuinely a little nit-picky when it came to inns and it was rare he would drink at a place such as this. Still, Edwyn sat at a table in the inn and ordered some mead. He saw the Nord Alistair in the inn, and he looked nervous and a bit suspicious around the barmaid. I really need to unravel the story of that man and the Imperial. Edwyn chugged down a mead and quickly ordered another one, noticing that his gold was running low. Wait... wasn't I supposed to get paid for the Thane job?

Google

(Please note that this is to be read in first person through the eyes of Shadow-Tail)

Be sobor, be vigilant: Because your advisary the devil, as a roaring loin, walketh about seeking whom he may devour.

Bible. 1 Peter v. 8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light flashed into my eyes as the world around me came into view. The light was blinding at first, much to my displeasure, but soon I was able to get a grasp of this new terrain. If barley, as a red as dark as blood covered my view as if I was looking through unclean windows.

A simple room, I realized, made of stone. The floors were carpeted, and their was a fireplace at the end of the room opposite to the door. A dining room, it must have been, as signs of a table marked the rugs, leaving an imprint of the recently moved furniture.

Below me was a few drips of old blood and a book with a sign of oblivion marked on it's cover. It was obvious that someone has been here very recently, but who, he pondered, would do this...

"Demon," said a voice from behind me, "turn and face me."

I turned as he commanded, and beheld the stranger's appearance. An Imperial male, not even of age to hold a sword. He wore basic jeans, a red sweater, and a pair of socks.

"Why does a boy want to tamper with the affairs of a demon," I asked, "when he has not the ablility to defend himself against it?"

The boy took a step back once he had him in his view, yet stopped himself sort, trying to seem in conrtol and to pretend that the demon in front of him was not to be feared. His reaction was not suprising, as he had indeed become a daedra after all.

"I know what you are," he stated in an matter of fact manner, "and I know that you cannot hurt me because I used a spell that prevents you from hurting me."

I could not tell where this was going, but I felt a sense that I had read something like this before. Before the boy could go on, I cut him off.

"Wait, don't tell me," I said with a hint of humor, "you are going to be a great achmage one day, and want to make a magic dress for your mother who is an enchanter at the University. I've heard the story before."

The shock on the boy's face was great, which prevented me from telling if I was indeed correct or if he was shocked by my witty remark.

"Nothing of the short," the boy said in an increasingly worried manner, "i just need some help with something."

"And what, per say, is this "something" that needs to be done?" I asked as humor was replaced by my fustration with the child.

"You see, I want to leave here and go on an adventure," said the boy with pride that quickly turned to sadness "but my parents died a few days ago by bandits when they went to get food and water."

I brushed the child’s pathetic whines aside like a bad joke. "So, the brave adventurer wants someone to babysit him on a quest for revenge? Do yourself a favor and stand out of my way! I..."

A sudden pain overcame me as I fell to my knees, clenching my chest as the fire from my body shot out, as if erupting like a volcano. Pain overcame me once more as my metallic plates that I now called skin moved in an unnatural ways, as if they were...changing.

Soon the pain became too much to handle, and as the room with embers, I looked to the boy. He looked at me in horror, and at the corner of my mind, I smiled with wicked pleasure at his fear.

"What I'm I becoming?" I thought to myself as, once again, the darkness came to swallow me whole.

"I'm seriously getting tired of this..."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "How much for the night?" Alistair asked, turning toward the frail innkeeper. "Ten septims per room." "Fair enough.." Alistair said as he stood from his seat and fished out his coinpurse. Slapping ten gold coins down on the counter. "First room on 'yer right." She said, handing him a small key as he slung his pack over his shoulder and made his way up the wooden stairs which lead to a narrow hallway with doors on either side. Heeding her instructions, Alistair stopped at the first door on the right and fitted the key into the lock. Giving it a turn and unlocking the door.

The room was adequate, yet dingy and very small. But Alistair could make do with much worse, and after his latest endeavor in the cave he might as well have stepped into a luxury suite in the Imperial City. Or at least, that's how he felt. He unfastened his cloak and let it crumple to the ground, followed by his gloves, armor pauldrons and pack. He cracked his neck, feeling like a weight had been lifted. He stretched his arms and legs before heading back downstairs. Wearing a green tunic, brown trousers and boots.

Alistair took a seat with the rest of the group, which had congregated around the fireplace. Everyone looked so tired and hollow, like burned out husks of themselves. Nothing was said until the barmaid came over to make her rounds. "What'll it be tonight?" She said in a dreary voice. "Horker loaf, medium." Alistair replied. "Glass of mead as well." She nodded and scribbled down the order on a notepad, before going on to take the rest of the group's requests.

"So.. this is where we stand." Alistair said, waiting until the waitress had taken her leave. "We're in the middle of this; this war. We need to think about our options, form a plan of attack. 'Else we're fumbling in the dark." The waitress returned with platters of food, which were distributed respectively among the group. The plate of Horker loaf was slid in front of Alistair, and his mouth immediately began to water as the scent of marinated meat overtook him. He instantly dug in, eating as if this was his last meal. He didn't stop to drink until he had cleaned his plate, at which point he chugged the tall glass of alcohol until none remained. He slammed the flaggon down, satisfied.

Geel-Kajin

Geel slinked back through the narrow alleys, going as fast as he could. The encounter with the guards had terrified him, not aided in the least by the loitering men and backstreet gamblers, of which every single hungry eye had turned to watch him past.

The coin bag could not have been less obvious, coins clinking loudly within. They drew curious ears, and Geel shied away from them with all due haste. It was with great relief did the tavern come in view, and it greeted him fondly. Even with the grimy window panes shuttered with dust, Teak planks so dry they splintered upon touch, Geel found it the most welcoming of sights.

Passing the bag of coins to Alistar to split, he settled himself in a nearby chair. Already he could hear the man talking about preparations, and Geel was unsure whether to be delighted or in dread. Out of the frying pan of Falmer caverns, and into the fire of MORE Falmer caverns.

His body, however, betrayed him. His attention span waned, and he felt his eyelids grow heavy. Bare snatches of conversation were heard, but he heard their need to move ahead, to make preparations...

Of course. Preparations.Thane's journal and that.... damn elvish.!.. Can't get enough... of languages these days....

"Alistar... I'll translate the Thane's Journal, but at the moment I have not the brain power to function, let alone attempt to....dabble in such complexity... No doubt the Thane has co-"
    And with that, his head slumped onto the table, and he entered the dark abyss of slumber.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts