• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    "Well! Why don't we all have some special time together. That way no-one is left out and we can all enjoy each other's company." Che'anni heard Varian call out while she walked back up the hill but decided not to turn around, she could respond later, Che'anni got back to the campfire and put her mug of water on some heated rocks and began to wait for her water to boil.

Che'anni felt somebody sit down next to hear but continued to look down at her water while slowly chewing at some of the fox meat she cut off and then she heard Ralyx say, "I'm just trying to keep it from freezing to ice." and so she turned to face him and noticed a small grin on his face. "Well you did just jump into freezing lake water, what did you expect?" she quickly replied and smiled because of Ralyx's silliness.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    The air seemed to have a thin pink fog in it. Amy looked around to see buildings burning and hear people screaming. The next thing she knew she was running, deeper and deeper into the black forest. The sky was blood red, and she could smell prey all around her. She could hear it murmuring, unaware of her presence. But she could not tell where the sounds or smells were coming from. Anxiously, she began to run again, panting and snorting with her wolf snout. The noises and scents became louder and clearer, but they seemed to becoming from all sides.
    Then there was silence, aside from the soft hum of bugs. She heard leaves crunching, and thought she saw a shadow. She howled, a prayer for Hircine to enhance her senses. Then a sound from behind. She turned around...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Amy awoke gasping. She sat up, but fell forward, managing to catch herself with her right hand while holding her left up to her chest. It felt as if her insides didn't fit inside her bones and skin. She crawled over to a tree, still gasping. She used the tree to help her up, and noticed her ring seemed to be glowing. Or maybe it was just the skooma.

As Amy turned with her back leaning on the tree, she sat down and looked up. She had stopped gasping now, but was still breathing a bit hard. She couldn't remember much after taking a sip from the bottle, but she must have passed out at some point.

After finally collecting herself, she approached the group by the fire. Ralyx had his head over the fire and another woman was saying something about how he shouldn't have jumped into that water. "I hope I didn't miss anything too important," she said, turning her gaze to the skinned fox. It smelled like a cooked fox anyway. She tore off a small piece and stuck it in her mouth, hoping to get rid of the skooma taste that was still in her mouth.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Egil was startled by the sudden noise. He had been lost in thought for what must have been forever.

"Did you do that?"

He looked at the woman, wondering what she was talking about. She didn't exactly gesture towards anything, although the smell of fox in her breath was unmistakeable.

Satisfied that his hunting was put to good use, and served his companions well, he smiled. "What, the fox? Yes I did. I was feeling kind of lonely last night and decided to go hunting. Game is scarce, but someone had to do it right?" He looked over to a few more people enjoying his meal. It was a pleasing sight, and fortunately nobody was hoarding any of the food. There would be plenty of it for everyone. "Sorry if you had been planning on doing the hunting. Perhaps you can get our lunch, or maybe we can go together?"

NachyoChez

Brynne heard the commotion of his fellows waking, but chose to feign sleep to get a better feel for the group and its dynamic. Despite feeling a bond with these people, probably from fighting for his life against the horrors of a full fledged vampire attack, he realized he knew almost nothing about them. From their conversations, though, he gathered that they were about as close to normal as a their madhouse plan of attacking Oblivion head on to end the vampire's rule of eternal darkness could be. It seemed some of them might even be pairing off...

The thought of it turned his mind back to what he'd lost.

Rather than let the pain absorb him, he used the memories to refocus his mind and drive him. He'd come a long way in the past 24 hours, but he had a great deal of ground to cover still if he was going to succeed. The first step would be getting up and sating his hunger before the lack of food managed to negatively effect his mind.

Slowly the Nord made his way to the cooked fox and tore himself a piece free, eating it slowly. He'd spent enough time hungry to know devouring to fill his appetite would only cause nausea and a waste of food, plus the process gave him time to indulge in more of his newly beloved books. He could the new powers inside of him growling for more knowledge equally as strongly as his own stomach, but there seemed to be no ill effects to overindulging there. It only took a short while to finish the book he'd started the night before, and he was sure he'd eaten just enough to calm his stomach without upsetting it, so Brynne looked towards their leader.

'Forgive any unintended rudeness, but I'm afraid we never had the time to be properly introduced. I'm Brynne, Inkeeper of the... well, I suppose it's just Brynne now.'

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Perhaps you can get our lunch, or maybe we can go together?"
    She wasnt listening as well as she wanted to, for lots of people had interupted. Ralyx seemed to have just jumped in the lake downhill, and now she saw her fellow archer smingly chaating him up, or something of that nature. Amy seemed a bit dizzy before asking if she had missed anything, and Brynne began an introduction.

Giving Egil a stern look to say we'll settle this later, she turned to adress the crowd. Most seemed to be in their own private conversations, but she answered those who had queries.
    She turned to Brynne first. He seemed upset about the loss of his inn, and Brendela felt slight pity for the man. She knew how it was to lose your home to a seemingly unstoppable force.
    ' Im sorry for your loss Brynne, this development has engulfed us all sadness. I guess introductions werent the best thing yester-' She had forgotten what had happened. Deciding not to let the past get on her mind, she then Announced her intentions to the group.

'Im sure most of you did not get much sleep like me; only a few hours have passed. We shall wait for a few hours before planning our attack. We should gather supplies; Water, wood'- she glanced mischeviously at Egil- 'and food. I'd like everybody to contribute, you all seem to be healing well. If you've got any questions to ask before we plan, please let me know. I am already aware of of Amy's situation.

Then she drew her bow, and started walking into the forest. She'd hunted here before, and even with the sun's absense she was happy to back.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Brendala give Egil a stern look and shrugged. Maybe later. He thought to himself.

With that, he walked over to his catch and tore off a piece of meat, being careful not to grab more than his fair share. He sat on the ground near a rock and leaned against if, staring at the top of the mountain, at the spot where the shadowy figure had appeared the previous night. What had it been? Surely just a figment of his imagination, but it seemed so real. Was something trailing them? Or perhaps he was going mad.

With a shake of the head, he looked towards Brendala. She seemed to be talking to another Nord. Something about an inn. Poor man... He thought to himself. It hadn't occurred to him how these people all lost their homes. He'd been traveling alone, wandering from place to so long he forgot what it was like to have a stable home.

"We should gather supplies; water, wood, and food." Brendala glanced mischievously at Egil before she said "food." His expressionless face suddenly broke into a smile, he couldn't seem to hold back.

He walked to his makeshift bed and grabbed his bow and a quiver of 15 silver arrows. Walking towards the edge of the forest, where Brendala was now headed, Egil string his bow and tested it. He pulled it back to a full draw. Nice and tight. Egil wasn't primarily trained in archery, but he was still quite skilled. Nine out of ten times he could hit his target dead on, and it took him only a moment to knock an arrow and fire it.

He walked past Leo, who was cutting up some wood with his blade. Good to know our little group isn't lazy and gets to work as soon as possible. We're going to need people who know how to follow orders.

Brendala was already well ahead, so he decided to sprint after her. He hurdled over a few logs and slowed his pace as he reached. "Hey!" He smiled at her. "Need a hunting partner?"

NachyoChez

Brynne knew nothing of hunting, but he did know that the meat would rot ridiculously quick if not eaten. Thankfully he knew how to properly smoke the meat to preserve it. With any luck he could save enough of it that they'd have trail rations to survive on, and if he built the smoker correctly it wouldn't need tending and could be hidden well enough to return to after it had time to finish while they set about their first impossible task. He'd just need stones and basic wood, both of which were found aplenty in the woods all around them.

The process reminded him of when he'd built the smoker for his own inn.

It wasn't that he missed the building, no that could be replaced once he had his wife back. It was that for brief and fleeting moments one could forget there had been a life before the sun went black. Then something small would trigger all the memories and open the wounds anew. It was a cold and bitter cycle, and one that haunted him even as he found a suitable nook to work on his project.

Blessedly, there was a rock with just enough of a groove for him to scoop out the dirt against the large stone, deepening the small trench until he was satisfied. Then he gathered enough of the brush to mix with the dirt and form a makeshift clay, pressing most of it into the trench to create a solid base and block any moisture from seeping in. The rest he set aside for use later. Rocks were also aplenty, and he had little trouble finding enough of them to stack and build a slanted dome up against the boulder, leaving just enough space to hold a pair of foxes with relative ease. Anything bigger would need trimming to fit, but he could do that as well. He'd not spent his life in the kitchen for nothing.

Next he shifted the stones to slide a sturdy-looking shaft of wood into his creation. This would serve as the spit, and he used a fist sized rock to create a groove in the boulder for it to rest on. From there it was a matter of using his 'clay' to fill in the gaps and create a solid surface to hold the heat in. It was slow going work, but in the end Brynne was quite satisfied with the work. He'd even managed to rig a way for the smoke to roll out behind the boulder, and with any luck it would just look like a pocket of mist.

His deception wasn't over yet though. He hunted through the area for something Skyrim was missing so much: new life. He had no clue how long he was searching, but eventually he found his prize. A small sapling, just large enough to obscure the rock and clay creation he'd been building. With his scoop-rock, Brynne set about digging it up by the roots to transplant it.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    'I'm sure most of you did not get much sleep like me; only a few hours have passed. We shall wait for a few hours before planning our attack. We should gather supplies; Water, wood and food. I'd like everybody to contribute, you all seem to be healing well. If you've got any questions to ask before we plan, please let me know. I am already aware of of Amy's situation.

You mean, you didn't get a lot of sleep. I slept like a dead man, well... I woke up. Wait, did I just take my own simile seriously!? Who Does that? And I'm talking to myself, it's not like I have something to prove to myself. I think. Varian started feeling the bite of the freezing water, it snuck up on him like a frostbite spider upon its prey. He jumped out of the pool faster then a dolphin and raced to where his clothing lay. He dressed as swiftly as his dark hands would allow and was soon in his comfortable attire.

Varian noticed his group, they were by a wanderous, hot fire. Well, in his eyes it was wonderful, in truth it was no more then a few rather small branches in heat. He walked over, noticed Che'anni and sat beside her. She was talking to Ralyx and he hoped he hadn't interrupted, but she was one of the few people he actually wanted to learn about in this group. After all: he didn't like Amy's mysterious, "I can't go into cities.", their leader, Brendala, was sleep deprived and probably cranky, Brynne was off doing something in the forests, gods knew Varian didn't want to go into a frostbite spider mess the forests were, and Egil was out hunting with the cranky leader. Varian knew he was just making excuses, but he could care less.

Varian addressing Ralyx, "I don't think we had the opportunity to officially meet one another, I am Varian Caesar." Then looking over to Che'anni, "I would still like to thank you for saving my life. There has to be something? Anything I can do, I will."

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    After Brendela's speech, people began moving around to collect food and wood. Brendela had mentioned something about Amy's situation, and Amy laughed in her head. She did not want to direct attention to herself just yet. But she found it ironic that Brendela was "aware of the situation," when really it was quite the opposite.

Amy put on her hood and walked towards the woods a good distance away from Brendela and the man that had caught the fox. Amy was just going to collect some sticks to throw on the fire, but she still felt that she should not be near the others. After spending three years alone, she could only take large groups in small doses.

Most of the trees were dead, so it was not hard to find small pieces of wood. Her hands were almost full, so she decided to head back. Amy looked up at the sky; it was a dark red, almost black color. The black hole that had once been the sun loomed ominously above.

Then something within her told her to stop. It must have been some animal instinct, or perhaps a subliminal message from The Game Master, but she found herself glued to the spot.She searched around for something important cradling her sticks. She smelled something. Something...nice. In just under a small dead tree was a patch of lavender. It was dying, but it still had a strong flowery scent.

Quickly, she picked all of them but one, hoping it would make it until the sun came back and would be able to grow again. After adding them to her stick pile in her arms, she marched off back to the campsite to see a man had built a pretty decent smoker. She sat her sticks down next to it and carried her lavender over to her knapsack. If Amy could disguise her scent, it might buy her some time before the vampires noticed what she was in the city.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    "I don't think we had the opportunity to officially meet one another, I am Varian Caesar." A young darklooking Imperial spoke to Ralyx. Ralyx could recognize him as the one Che'anni helped the other day. Giving him a smile, Ralyx streched his arm out to greet him properly. "No, you're right. We havent acctually introduced our self to one another. I'm Ralyx Barrasha. Just a normal traveler." He said the last part with a jokingly tone and gave Varian a wink.

He then lifted his head away from the flames and dragged it behind his ears. The hair was still wet, but he had at least avoided the danger of it freexing to ice. With a calm movement he took on his hood to keep it in place. He could now feel how tired he really was. Last night hadn't actually been used for sleep. With a small yawn, he streched his arms in the air before he smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't get to much sleep last night." He laughed and gave a peeked over at the empty skoomabottles laying around the fire.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Che'anni heard somebody come over and then say to Raylx,"I don't think we had the opportunity to officially meet one another, I am Varian Caesar."
    Che'anni turned to face Varian and so did he, he quickly stated,"I would still like to thank you for saving my life. There has to be something? Anything I can do, I will.
    "You don't need to thank me Varian, I was just doing what was right. But all you can do for me is watch my back, for now anyways, and I'll watch yours."
    Che'anni looked down and noticed her water was boiling, with a cloth she gently picked it up and poured the water into a bottle before turning back to Varian and slightly chuckled,"Also is there anything we could do to help the group while we wait?"

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Brendela was happy to see Egil had come, but she only gave a silent nod, for she heard rustling in the bushes nearby. Guessing it was some small animal like a rabbit or pheasant, she aimed her bow and gestured at her hunting partner to follow her lead. The bush was several hundred feet away, and under the canvas of the tree's it was even darker than out in the open. Deciding a slow and silent approach was best, she sleekly jumped behind a pile of tree's.

As she silently stalked the hidden prey, the rustling stopped with surprising swiftness. Brendela found this suspicious and slightly disturbing, and as she got closer to the concealing bush, a dark creature, too quick to recognise, jumped upwards and knocked her to the ground.
    As the creature ran off she pushed herself to her feet. She quickly turned round to see if she could spot the creature, but it was too dark to see anything more than a few metres ahead of her without any sunlight.

She turned to look at Egil with a look that said did you see that? Egil's expression was hard to read, but he was clearly surprised. As she looked around for any sign of the creatures presence, she noticed a piece of black fur, standing out from the brown fur armour she was clothed in. As she tried to sniff it to get a scent of the creature, it evaporated into a small cloud of black mist. Brendela was slighly surprised at the fur's dissapitation, but she had been able to smell it first. And it had a smell. The smell of death.

As if on cue, several pairs of dark red eyes lit up the local woods. Slowly backing up out of the woodlands, for she knew what she had just stumbled upon. Giving Egil a panicked look as if to say turn around and run, she quickly began a retreat back to the camp that had been set up.
    Not wasting any time, she gave her best warning shout to everybody else.

'DEATHHOUNDS!'

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Egil knocked and arrow and fired it at a pair of red eyes in the nearest bush. The eyes faded to black and he knew he hit his target. With a quick turn, he dashed out the woods following Brendala. She had already warned the others of the approaching enemy and some were grabbing their weapons while others stood in shock.

As he approached the camp he realized he wouldn't have time to put on his armor. The sword would be too close of a fight and death hounds were fast. He'd only fought a few of them in the past and those he could handle, but they didn't know how many were here. He stood at the edge of the wood next to a log and started firing arrows at the hounds.

It was difficult to see because it was dark, but the red eyes gave him enough of a target. Arrow after arrow hit their targets. One was approaching too close for comfort and as he reached for another arrow he found that he was out. Quickly, he unsheathed his dagger and forced it into the hounds neck as it jumped at him.

The side of his shirt ripped and he looked down. Blood seeped from a gash in his side. He winced in pain and retrieved his dagger from the dead death hound. Another one dashed right past him, his eyes already set on another unwary target. With a flick of his wrist he threw his dagger and it landed right in the back of the hounds head.

How many are there?? He looked at the edge of the forest, littered with the bodies of the 16 hounds he had killed, and still more red eyes could be seen coming at them fast.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    'DEATHHOUNDS!'

Brendela was screaming as she bolted out of the woods. Amy looked at her Ebony armor laying next to her knapsack. There was no time to put it on. But what had she done with her shield?

The creatures were practically pouring out of the woods. She saw her shield next to the fire. But a death hound was practically on top of her now. Quickly she slid underneath it as it pounced, and managed to grab her shield before it turned around to face her again.

As it ran full speed towards her once again, she could hear another coming from behind. She ducked, and again they jumped over her, slamming right into each other. On the downside they landed right on top of her.

Each dog grabbed a different end of her shield, since she had used it to cover her head. She was forced to let go of it, and swiftly crawled out from underneath their tug-of-war. They dropped her shield, and tried to pounce on her once again. Amy swung her mace from right to left, landing a blow on one's head and knocking the other out of the way. The surviving one wasted no time. It was up once again, but Amy hit it on top of the head with a powerful blow before it could attack.

"You're kind of a one-trick pony, aren't you?" she sneered at the dead creature. But before she could target more prey, teeth dug into her calf; large, ice cold teeth. She fell forward, landing on her hands an knees, but her attacker did not let go. Using all the strength she had, she flipped over so she was on her butt, and the dog was forced to let go.

The dog jumped at her face, but its teeth caught her mace instead of her head. The creature pushed forward, but Amy managed to hold it off. Just as she thought she wasn't going to be able to hold it off any longer, an arrow pierced its skull. Wasting no time, Amy grabbed her shield from behind her, but she knew it was no use. There was no way she was going to be able to fight with one leg. After sending a prayer to Hircine, she allowed her beast form to take over.

Kill the cold ones.
    Spare the living.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Varian heard the chaos erupt as soon as it started. There were hounds everywhere, their mad, red eyes stared pitilessly at him, and their sharp teeth stood at the ready to maul his flesh from his bones. Varian drew Cortex and stood in a defensive stance. He would protect this group with his life.

He saw three rush him at the same time. Varian threw a fireball at the closest mutt, killing it instantly. The other two circled him like wolves tracking a deer. He readied another spell and prepared to strike. However, just as he was about to let loose his fire, one of them attacked. The dog flew in the air towards Varian's chest faster then a bird could fly. Varian only managed to put up his arm in defense before the angry hound latched its jaws onto his flesh. It hung on Varian's magic arm, giving the other hound the chance of a life time to attack. It ran swiftly towards Varian. Its dark legs moving faster then you would think a hound's legs could. The hound clawed Varian's leg, forcing him to the ground in an instant. It took all his strength to raise Cortex and strike the hell hound off of him. The mutt fell from Varian's arm bloodied and dead. The other hound attempted to bite Varian's back only to be met with a fire wall. The hound erupted in righteous flames, howling to the sunless sky as died.

The group started moving out, trying their best to run away from the scene of pain and battle. But just as they were about to leave, Varian could feel a trembling in the ground. Something powerful was on its way, and it was close. The wind started to whistle and the trees started to bend under the pressure. Eventually the trees and brush started to part way and what he saw shocked him. A vampire, already transformed, was controlling the death hounds and the very nature itself. Varian knew that the group, in their current state, couldn't hope to defeat the monster.

What Varian did next would leave questions in the minds of the survivors of that night. He walked, stone faced and calm, towards the horrid monster. His sword at the ready and his injured hand raised to show a fire spell. Varian looked behind him and ordered his comrades, "LEAVE! NOW! There is no reason for us all to die here. I'll hold this... thing off."

As Varian said this, the creature's massive claws raised above its head, ready to end Varian's life. The claws swiftly fell on Varian's right shoulder, digging into his flesh. They were faster then a dragon's flight, too fast to dodge. Varian realized he had one opportunity to kill this beast... and he took it. He took the vampire's green arm and held it with his left hand. Then he swiftly turned, so that his back was against the vampires torso. After that, he took the vampires hand and placed it on his own chest. Then, Varian took Cortex and stabbed through the vampire's hand, his own chest, and then finally the vampires chest. The strike trapped the vampire to Cortex, killing it, but it would also kill Varian. All of this happened in one swift, elegant movement.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    "VARIAN!!!" Egil screamed in horror as he watched his new friend die. With one quick, elegant movement he spun around the vampire and drove his sword straight through his and it's heart. In a fury, Egil ran towards the mans body, slashing at any hounds that interfered.

He fell to his knees in front of the lifeless corps. "NO!!! No! No!" He sobbed and angrily stabbed the vampire that cost him his life. "Damn you! Why do you beasts have to do this to us?!" He looked at Varian's face, and closed his eyes. He looked so calm now. Like he had passed into a deep sleep. A deep never ending sleep.

Slowly he removed Cortex from Varian's chest and placed it in his hand, laying it on top of his chest. A single tear slid down and his cheek and he stood up. "Rest in peace...my friend..."

He had grown a real liking to Varian. At first he sort of laughed at how he came up and just attempted to flirt with him, not that he had a problem with it.

Perhaps it's better this way...He no longer needs to suffer and struggle the way we do. The way we will. Perhaps forever. Maybe we won't succeed, then what? We'll just live in the darkness, everyday?

Egil walked a step forward and looked back. He almost envied his old friend, but he had a duty to these people. He wiped away his final tear, grabbed his dagger, and went back to helping the group.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    'DEATHHOUNDS!'

Brendelas voice came from the woods, and it sounded scared. Ralyx grabbed the hilt of his sword and watched around him, trying to spot any unusual movement. Numerous red eyes could now be seen all around them, so Ralyx got up on his feet and unsheated his sword. "Let's have some fun!" He screamed as he pointed the swordtip at the closest hound. As he hound launched at him, he was sure to pierce the sword into its mouth and out the back of his head. More beasts appeared, and they were soon outnumbered. "We should move. Now!" He said, and the group started moving.

The ground started to tremble, and a vampire bursted out from the trees with a scream. "LEAVE! NOW! There is no reason for us all to die here. I'll hold this... thing off." Varian said with a heroic tone to his voice. "I'll help you out Varian." Ralyx gave him a kind look, but Varian only gestured him to follow the others to safety. Against his will, he turned his back to Varian and started to run with the others. Behind him he could hear the vampire scream in pain, ans then the sound of a body hitting the ground. After that, all went silent for a few seconds.

"VARIAN!!!"

Ralyx could hear Egils voice behind him, and he stopped. A thousand thoughts went trough his head before he finally turned to see what had happened. The sight was a pain to watch. Varians body was laying lifeless next to another mans body, wich he assumed to be the vampire that had attacked them. Egil ran towards the dead body in fury, but after some time, Ralyx could see that Egil tried to pay his respect to Varian by laying Cortex in his hands.

There was now a gloomy mood over the group, and Ralyx felt some sadness himself. After they had finished off killing the last hounds, Ralyx walked over to Egil, and laid his hand on his shoulder. "We will find a way to avenge him. I promise!" He said as he tried to force a smile.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Kill the cold ones.
    Spare the living.

Her last lucid thoughts before the animal took over became the rules of the hunt. She felt herself change from the inside out, until she became a wolf howling to the moon. She found it impossible to stand, her left leg had been torn apart. She leaned over the black hound that was beside her, and fed. Almost immediately she felt her leg begin the slow, long healing process.

But one was not enough. Even after her third, she could still hardly put weight on it. As she looked up, she was promptly tackled by another three death hounds. After managing to kill them to, she saw her pack begin to retreat--except for one. He took his sword and pierced his chest, killing the Vampire Lord with him. With the death of their leader, the entire pack of death hounds promptly howled, unsure of what to do next. Amy roared back at them, seizing her chance to take control. About five or six wolves showed up to help, but they would not be enough to take on the army of hounds remaining. She howled once again, and took off as fast as she could with a hurt leg.

Most of the hounds followed, and the ones that did not were picked off by the wolves or her fellow mortals. She wasn't sure if they were chasing or following her, but as long as they were going to follow blindly it didn't matter. As she neared a cliff with a long enough drop to kill, Amy sped up leaped off, managing to land in a crevice with a short enough drop to be only bruised. The hounds weren't so lucky. One by one, they leaped after her and after each other, piling on the bottom as they fell to their deaths.

Clawing her way back up the cliff, she collapsed at the top, changing back to her human form. She screamed in agony as her wound was once again contorted. Pulling out the single potion she had with her, she drank, hoping it would give her enough strength to find the group. She stood up and limped towards the direction she had come from, eventually finding them. But instead of the them being happy with their victory, they were mourning the dead.

Amy's memory of the event was hazy at best, almost as if it had been a dream.

By Hircine, what have those cold-blooded swines done?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    An arrow whizzed past, her bottle dropped and Che'anni turned around. "DEATHHOUNDS!" she heard Brendela call out from the forest, Che'anni reached for her bow and drew an arrow. The arrow released and landed straight into a Deathhound's eye, it grunted and looked forward but before it could charge at Che'anni she had released another arrow and this time the beast went down.

A hound pounced onto Che'anni and she quickly drew she dagger and impaled it into the Deathhound's soft neck. The deathhound's weight was unbearable and she tried to slip from under it and succeeded, "LEAVE! NOW! There is no reason for us all to die here. I'll hold this... thing off." her eyes landed on Varian, his back towards a vampire lord and then he did something unsuspected. He drove his sword through his chest and into the Vampire lord, they both fell, "Varian," Che'anni muttered.
    She looked towards Amy and noticed she was changing, moments passed and Amy was in full form and she quickly took off into the forest most of the deathhounds followed.
    Few hounds stayed and one looked upon Che'anni as easy prey, it quickly mobilized. Che'anni kicked the beast's head leaving it dazed, quickly using the time given she stood up and readied her blades. Once again the hound charged and Che'anni slipped left before cutting deep into its shoulder, The beast whined before turning around and running off.
    Che'anni sheathed her blades before feeling warmness spread over her stomach, she placed her hand over the area felt a sticky and thick residue before looking, " Blood?" she saw her blood mixed in with some deathhound's blood before falling into the ground.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts