• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

JChrist13

Se'laik had been wandering around the woods ever since the Vampires killed Karliah. Every day she would scavenge for food, most of the time transforming into her beast form in order to get her food for the day. She usually wouldn't know where she was until she came upon a sign on a path, though she typically stayed away from the main roads because of the Vampires.

She had picked up the smell of her favorite thing in the world. Skooma. She followed the smell until she saw a glow in the distance. In the little light there was from what used to be the sun, she saw a shadowed figure, the glowing light coming from its center. "Is that... a fort?" she whispered to herself. But before she could take another step she heard the shot of a bow and froze. She looked further ahead and saw a figure, struck in the chest with an arrow. She turned to see where it had come from. "Oh joy... My only hope of other beings, about to be gone. Might as well have some fun." There were only five Vampires.

Just then Se'laik gathered her energy and became the beast inside her. All the Vampires stopped dead as she started sprinting towards the groups of Vampires. You die now!! She thought as she prepared to dig her claws into the very species that took Karliah from her. Se'laik roared as she pounced onto the leader of the group and proceded to rip his throat out. The others had their magic out but were in shock of the sudden werewolf that was surprisingly strong for everything slowly dying off. She then swung around with her huge paws and knocked two others onto the ground, knocking them out cold. The other two finally came to their senses and began attacking her with flames. She howled in pain and lashed out at the thralls and managed to slit one's throat. By the last thrall, Se'laik was done with these Vampires, picked her up by her neck, squeezed and popped her head off. She then turned back to the Vampires she had knocked to the ground, and finished them.

Exhausted, Se'laik transforms back to her normal form. She then turned to the entrance of the fort, only to see a small group staring at her with mixed reactions. At the front, a familiar, funny-looking woman with red tattoos and a mohawk stood, seemingly holding back the rest of the group. Se'laik then pulls a potion from her sack, takes a sip and speaks to the woman in front. "Don't I know you?"

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Back in the main room, Ralyx took a seat on a barrel, asking howmuch longer the were going to stay. Amy had absolutely no objections to leaving the damn place, but Nomad unexpectedly stood up.
    "Well, I for one am not staying here. I'll go out to make sure that the way is safe." He wasted no time getting out of that fort. Whatever. He thinks he's invincible, he'll get proven wrong some day. Little did Amy know it would be happenig that very minute.

However, she did hear the commotion outside before anyone else. She ran out a few people following her, to see Nomad dead, an arrow through his heart. What really caught her attention though, was the big silver werewolf that was practically massacuring the small group of vampires. Amy extended her arms to keep whoever was behind her from passing. She didn't know how well this wolf could handle herself, and she didn't want the wolf to notice the group if she hadn't already.

After the undead were returned to the way they should be, dead, the werewolf reverted back to her normal form, panting. It was then she noticed the group, and took out a potion, for she hadn't come away from that battle unscathed. The wolf, now looking more like a cat, looked directly at Amy, a somewhat puzzled look in her mint green eyes. "Don't I know you?"

It took a bit of thinking, but Amy did remember this Khajiit. "Ah, yes. You were that kitten who liked the skooma. How could I forget?" Amy smiled wolfishly. The young cat had bought drugs from Amy several years ago, back when she had sold drugs as a teenager. And somehing told her the cat hadn't given up the skooma either. Amy put her arms down, sure that no one would attack the cat, or vice-versa, yet. "Tell me, were you a werewolf back then, too? I thought you had a rather hungry look in your eyes. And I don't mean like you were starving."

Amy then looked to Nomad's corpse, blood slowly dripping from the arrow wound. "I assume the vampires did that?" She asked, gesturing towards him.

From what she could remember, the cat was very quiet, but confident nonetheless. She would probably make a good addition to the group; that is, if she could be trusted.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    His belly filled with blood and meat of the raw rabbit, Jokar began feeling his strength return to him, it was long before he returned to full strength, but it was better than nothing. He picked a small slab of fur and meat from between his teeth, and tossed it on the floor, where it smashed down with a wet splashing sound, onto the cold dark stone layered floor. The man Nomad picked his gear together, and moved outside slowly, the echo of his footsteps bringing a melody of sounds through the desolate corridors left standing in their own little fort.

"I'll go with him, haven't hunted in a while, and going with a mortal, you people won't need worry of me running off to the vampires." He joked, and grinned as he brought his Chitin helmet upon his head, his neck slightly bracing, as the weight of the crafted skeleton and material was placed upon him, the smell of cloth and marrow filled his nostrils, the latter was not good, if he smelled marrow, the helmet had taken damage somewhere, to expose the interior of the helmet. I'll fix that later, need me some chitins... Should have a few parts left I hope.

He shut the door into the small room where the others sat together, all but Che'anni and Mercer, oh, and where had that other woman gone? He slid his sword out into his right hand, his biceps aching after the exhaustion of battle and the summoning, and he moaned slightly as the small flickering flames conjured in his left hand, vampire or not, Dunmer had no fear of fire.

He came onto the main entrance to the fort, and as he thrust the gate open, the loud crash of steel piercing chainmail filled his ears, echoing from the woods, making the few, malnourished vultures and smallbirds fly from their trees in terror, making the source of the sound easy to locate. A loud scream followed up, but died off, as Jokar began running toward the source, a flame cloak prepared in his grasp.
    The scene in front of him was grizzly, to say the least. The man from earlier, Nomad, laid slain under the trees, an arrow stuck to his corpse, where his heart would have once beaten. Around his carcass laid five white-skinned figures, all dressed in dark leather and robes.

"Goddess cloak me..." He whispered, as a large, dark hulking figure began running on all four legs towards the fort. Amy? No, she couldn't have passed me already, someone else.
    Jokar stepped out from the tree he stood hid behind, and jogged down a small hill, onto the massacre below him.
    Nomad was untouched by the werewolf, but his face was twisted in ragged pain, an eternal look of suffering caught upon his face. Blood had begun seeping from the wound, painting the chainmail in a dark shade of red, it filled Jokar with lust, and the whispers returned, urging him, pleading him to gorge upon the man below him.
    He neglected them, as he had always done, and stepped back toward the vampires, whose bodies where not at all as preserved as Nomad's. Limbs were torn in in savagery, grand, deep scars had ripped armour, flesh and muscle apart from face and stomach, and one had had her head replaced with a blank pool of grey, vile blood, brain matter and bits of skull. Jokar kicked the nearest corpse, a brutish sound filled the killing field surrounding him.
    "Filthy N'wah." He cursed the corpse under him, as he sheathed his sword, and extinguished the flames in his hand, and lowered himself to grab the arms of the decapitated vampire.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    First impression of Boethiahs home-realm? Terrifiying.
    Seriously, how did Daedra live in such a wretched place? With every step Brendela began to feel weaker, as if a pestilence was attacking her from the inside, but her inhuman cohorts didnt seem to share her pains. In fact, as the air thickened around them as result from the sulphuric fumes, their figures seemed to grow more... vivid. Even the demented creatures, Hungers, she remembered her fathers name for them, seemed to straighten up a little.
    Unfortunatly the same could not be said for her mage friend. Tolfdir was barely moving, his figure being dragged along the rocky pathway by the Hunger at the rear. Blood ran from his mouth, & even now Brendela could sense his breath growing shorter & shorter, the magic wards that encompassed him slowly fading as supernatural forces, invisible to the eye, bombarded him repeatedly from all angles. Brendela wanted to run to the frail old man's aid, but she was in no position to do so herself; as symbolised by the daedric blade pointed at her back by the Dremora.
    They could have been traveling for days, there were no constellations to tell their direction, & time seemed to flow freely here, its wear as unrelenting as ever. The strange group seemed to travel aimlessly, the two hungers in front leading the way through the wasteland. It was getting to a point when Brendela was starting to miss her impoverished Nirn when the arena came into view.
    Words could not quite describe the structure ahead of her. It rested atop a cliff bearing down onto an ocean of lava, & resembled a colleseum somewhat. The pillars around it seemed peakless, their topslost to clouds of poisonous fog. As they drew closer, darkness seemed to form in the corners of her vision, obscuring her view from seeing the rest of the arena. Finally the Two lead daedroth scampered off to places unknown, the third dragging Tolfdir to his feet, who staggered but sustained his footing. Then it ran off to join its bretheren.
    Only the Dremora remained. Brendela had half a mind to jump it with surprise, but she immediatly dismissed the idea as stupid. Not only did she have any way of escaping Oblivion, her friend was in no position to help, & if her ears did not mistake her there were hundreds or thousands more daedra inside the coleuseum, not to mention whoever placed down the huge pillars.
    She must have stopped walking during her analysis, but this error was quickly fixed by a punch to the spine from the daedroth behind her, which caused her to keel over in pain.
    Upon regaining her figure, the dremora led them over to a huge gate in front of the structure. upon reaching it, the dremora spoke a command in its native language & the gate began to shimmer. As soon as this began Brendela began to see through the gate, until the transparent entrance dissapeared entirely, leaving an open corridor. There was a dim light at the other end.
    With a final shove the daedra threw Brendela forward with an impressive feat of strength, & Tolfdir followed. Not bothering to get up yet, she heard the daedric command once again & a few seconds later a solid gate stood behind them once more.
    For the first time since regaining conscience, Brendela thought of the group she had left behind. What had happened to them? She imagined they would carry on without her, to Falkreath as she had mentioned... hours ago? Or had those two vampires shown their true sides & tore them apart?
    Tolfdir came over & helped her up, which made her feel bad, as he was the one in worse condition.
    "What now?" He asked, his pupils flickering towards the light at the end of the hall.
    "Same thing as before", Brendela muttered. "We walk on".

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Egil shook his head as the man who called himself Nomad left the room, claiming he intended to secure their safety. "Fool." He looked to the others in the room who shared the same thoughts. Only a moment after Nomad had left he heard a loud grunt and the sounds of battle. Already?

He rose to his feet and jumped for the door but Amy was faster. She barred his way sticking both arms out, not letting anyone else past. "Move Amy!." He shouted, but it was too late. He looked from between her left arm and the door and saw Nomad's dead body collapsed on the ground, a large arrow protruding from his chest. How could he be so stupid?... Egil sighed, still trying to catch a glimpse of what else had been happening.

When Amy finally stepped out of the way, another young woman stood before them. "Don't I know you?" She said, staring Amy in the eye and sipping a small health potion. "Ah, yes. You were that kitten who liked the skooma. How could I forget? Tell me, were you a werewolf back then, too? I thought you had a rather hungry look in your eyes. And I don't mean like you were starving." She looked back towards Nomad's lifeless body. "I assume the vampires did that?" "Of course the vampires did that. Do you see a bow in her hand?" Egil said it harshly, not even glimpsing at Amy. "I'm Egil. If you really did all that," He gestured to the dead vampires. "Then I have no objections to you joining us."

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Egil shook his head as the man who called himself Nomad left the room, claiming he intended to secure their safety. "Fool." He looked to the others in the room who shared the same thoughts. Only a moment after Nomad had left he heard a loud grunt and the sounds of battle. Already?

He rose to his feet and jumped for the door but Amy was faster. She barred his way sticking both arms out, not letting anyone else past. "Move Amy!." He shouted, but it was too late. He looked from between her left arm and the door and saw Nomad's dead body collapsed on the ground, a large arrow protruding from his chest. How could he be so stupid?... Egil sighed, still trying to catch a glimpse of what else had been happening.

When Amy finally stepped out of the way, another young woman stood before them. "Don't I know you?" She said, staring Amy in the eye and sipping a small health potion. "Ah, yes. You were that kitten who liked the skooma. How could I forget? Tell me, were you a werewolf back then, too? I thought you had a rather hungry look in your eyes. And I don't mean like you were starving." She looked back towards Nomad's lifeless body. "I assume the vampires did that?" "Of course the vampires did that. Do you see a bow in her hand?" Egil said it harshly, not even glimpsing at Amy. "I'm Egil. If you really did all that," He gestured to the dead vampires. "Then I have no objections to you joining us."

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    The others seemed to agree with Ralyx’ suggestion to leave soon. But before they had time to really discuss where to go and what to do, the man called Nomad got up and said that he would leave in advance to secure their travel. He won’t survive an hour alone. Ralyx thought to himself and grinned. He looked over at Amy, who seemed to hear something outside. He heard it too, and everyone rushed out to see Nomad lying dead on the ground with an arrow in the chest. I told you.

By the edge of the forest around the fort, Ralyx was sure he saw something moving. His hand moved down to his sword and he slightly started to unsheathe it silently. The thing moved towards them, and Ralyx could now see what it was, a werewolf. The wolf changed back to her ‘human’ form. It was a Khajiit. "Don't I know you?" The Khajiit said and looked over at Amy. "Ah, yes. You were that kitten who liked the skooma. How could I forget? Tell me, were you a werewolf back then, too? I thought you had a rather hungry look in your eyes. And I don't mean like you were starving." Amy answered and looked down at the dead man. "I assume the vampires did that?"

"Of course the vampires did that. Do you see a bow in her hand?" Egil said with a harsh voice. “She could’ve hidden it.” Ralyx said suspiciously and looked over at Amy. “You know her?” He whispered to her and raised his brow. He could hear Egil introducing himself for the new werewolf, and admire her skills while pointing at some dead vampires. Ralyx, still holding his sword, scanned the Khajiit with his eyes.
    “You alone?”

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    The woman Alex had reached out to was about to answer, until his supernatural instincts detected a disturbance. He could hear... Fighting... Death... Lots of death. "Something is wrong, people are dying. And a beast... I can hear it. Stay safe, and stay here. Who knows what's happening, I'll find you." He then darted off into the direction of the commotion, as fast as his supernatural speed would allow him.

He arrived at the gruesome scene, Nomad was dead along with a few vampires. Nomads demise was that of an arrow, while the vampires were torn apart. A new Khajiit was present, and it was evident this cat was also a wolf. "More supernatural.." Alex said, approaching the group. Alex walked over to Nomads corpse, and looked at him with disappointment. 'Such potential...' Alex thought to himself. "Such a waste." He said aloud. He then turned his head to the Khajiit, while still having his body facing the body. "You, what are you doing here? Never mind... Welcome. Please, accept the fact that some vampires aren't happy with the way the world is now. That not all of us are bad." He asked, then said. He then looked at Nomads body, tempted to bring him back. The others may be ignorant to the use of the thrall. "He may be dead now, but I could bring back until he were to die again." Alex stated, "We would have his skills and usefulness. His undying loyalty." Alex carefully picked the word undying. "Necromancy is a tool to be used, but for the sake of keeping you all from doing something rash I will consult you first. Do we leave him to rot, or put him to use?" He waited a few seconds. "Or I could cremate him, burn him to ash. I've seen many honorable Nord have this done. But that could draw in some unwanted foes.."

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Before the Khajiit could answer Amy, Egil interrupted. "Of course the vampires did that. Do you see a bow in her hand?" He snapped.
    “She could’ve hidden it.” Ralyx offered. "Or, you know, it could be on her shoulder," Amy said bluntly, looking at the black bow she had with her. It was dark out, but Amy could still see it.

"I'm Egil. If you really did all that," He gestured to the dead vampires. "Then I have no objections to you joining us."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you think just because she can kill she is to be trusted?" Amy interrupted, shaking her head. "Vampires kill things all the time and we definitely don't automatically trust them." Amy explained. Why was everyone so eager to trust in times like this? Egil in particular seemed rather reckless, considering his carelessness was what had lead them to the vampire fort in the first place. "I mean, come on, are you guys sure you want another skooma wolf for our hunt?" Amy joked. She really didn't care that the Khajiit was a werewolf or a skooma addict, welcomed it in fact, but they really didn't know anything about her. "If you stay, I'm keeping an eye on you, pup," Amy turned to the Khajiit.

“You alone?” Ralyx asked.

It was then that Amy noticed one of the vampires was gone, the Dark elf. The Breton one was just exiting the fort behind them. Amy breathed in deeply, taking in the scents around her. It was mostly blood and cold flesh, but of course there was the scent of beast blood and fresh meat. It was sometimes hard not to think of people that way. But then Amy saw Jokar in the dying woods behind the Khajiit with one of the dead vampires. Just what are you up to? Amy thought as she made her way over to him as the rest of the group spoke with the new wolf-cat. You can't leave these things alone.

But halfway through the dead leaves and cold ground toward Jokar, Alex said something peculiar. He was standing over Nomad, a blueish spell in is hands. "He may be dead now, but I could bring back until he were to die again." Amy was stunned. How could he suggest that? Even if he was brought back, it would just be his body, not his true mind. To Amy, once something was dead, it should stay that way. No need to complicate things. "We would have his skills and usefulness. His undying loyalty." Amy's face was one of disgust. Parade her fellow wolf around until he turned into a pile of dust? How about no. "Necromancy is a tool to be used, but for the sake of keeping you all from doing something rash I will consult you first. Do we leave him to rot, or put him to good use." Amy was almost to shocked to speak. Alex waited a few seconds. It seemed everyone else was speechless as well. "Or I could cremate him, burn him to ash. I've seen many honorable Nord have this done. But that could draw in some unwanted foes.."

That idea sounded even worse than the Necromancy. "No!" Amy exclaimed immediately, unable to hold back. She couldn't stand to see another person burned, even if he was dead. "Just...just leave him alone. If he wanted to be undead, he'd have been a vampire, not a werewolf. I don't see why just leaving him there is such a problem, that happens to people all the time..."

Amy trailed off, trying to stay focused on what was happening right here, right now. But even his suggestion of fire had spooked her. She shook her head, trying desperately to clear her mind of more flashbacks from Jorrvaskr...

JChrist13

"Ah, yes. You were that kitten who liked the skooma. How could I forget?" Amy smiled at Se'laik with a cheerful gaze. "Tell me, were you a werewolf back then, too? I thought you had a rather hungry look in your eyes. And I don't mean like you were starving." Amy paused. "Yes actually. I have had the beast in me since I was around four years old." Amy continued and gestured towards the nord laying dead with the arrow through his chest. "I assume the vampires did that?"

Before Se'laik could respond, someone bursts from the group behind Amy and says quite harshly,"Of course the vampires did that. Do you see a bow in her hand?" Se'laik decides to, instead of trying to answer, she would just sit back and wait until everyone calmed down and she could talk without interruption.“She could’ve hidden it.” An imperial with strange red eyes began talking. Strange, he deosn't smell like vampire.He began whispering to Amy, "You know her?" Se'laik jumped in, "She does from a while back. She's the first to introduce me to skooma."

Once again, before she could utter a word, Se'laik was interrupted by the very straightforward nord. "I'm Egil. If you really did all that," He spoke, gesturing of the the vampires Se'laik had just ripped to shreds. "Then I have no objections to you joining us."

Amy didn't seem so sure of the idea. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you think just because she can kill she is to be trusted?" Amy jumped back in."Vampires kill things all the time and we definitely don't automatically trust them." Se'laik just stared at the group "I mean, come on, are you guys sure you want another skooma wolf for our hunt?" Amy turned towards Se'laik,"If you stay, I'm keeping an eye on you, pup." "I'm not a pup." Se'laik gave Amy a glare. If I had the energy I'd show you how much of a "pup" I am.

The imperial then turned towards Se'laik and spoke,"You alone?" Se'laik was surprised. Oh, I can talk now? "Yes I'm alone. That's the way it's been since the sun disappeared." A vampire, smelling slightly different, walked up to the dead nord that had been shot through the heart."You, what are you doing here? Never mind... Welcome. Please, accept the fact that some vampires aren't happy with the way the world is now. That not all of us are bad. He turned to the rest of the group before Se'laik could answer. "He may be dead now, but I could bring back until he were to die again." Se'laik looked him up and down. Great. He's a mage too."We would have his skills and usefulness. His undying loyalty." Se'laik didn't like this idea, and it was obvious Amy didn't either. The look of disgust on her face was almost humoruos. "Necromancy is a tool to be used, but for the sake of keeping you all from doing something rash I will consult you first. Do we leave him to rot, or put him to good use." The vampire paused, and everyone seemed too shocked about what he just mentioned to speak."Or I could cremate him, burn him to ash. I've seen many honorable Nord have this done. But that could draw in some unwanted foes.."

Amy really did not like that idea because as soon as he mentioned it she didn't give him a second to react before saying, "No!" Well alright then. She had startled Se'laik."Just...just leave him alone. If he wanted to be undead, he'd have been a vampire, not a werewolf. I don't see why just leaving him there is such a problem, that happens to people all the time..." She seemed to trail off into her own thoughts and Se'laik noticed a slight glow of horror in Amy's eyes. I wonder what happened to her?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts