• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Five minutes

JChrist13

» NAME Se'laik
    » AGE 20
    » BIRTH DATE Unknown
    » BIRTH PLACE Haafingar
    » RACE Khajit
    » GENDER Female
    » HEIGHT 5'4"
    » WEIGHT 127 lbs
    » LATERALITY Right handed
    » SEXUALITY Bisexual
    » MARTIAL TUSTAS SIngle
    » AFLICTIONS Werewolf, skooma addict

APPEARANCE

» HAIR Somewhat short, black hair
    » EYE COLOR Very pale green
    » FUR COLOR Silver with black stripes
    » BUILD Fairly muscular
    » ATTIRE As the last Nightingale, Se'laik wears full Nightingale armor, Ring of Eminent Health and Necklce of Eminent Health

PERSONALITY

» POSITIVE TRAITS Loyal, friendly towards fellow werewolves, always has food
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS Doesn't trust easily, skooma addict, can be rude and obnoxious
    » LIKES Killing, stealing, eating, skooma,money, sleeping tree sap, breaking and entering, and wandering.
    » DISLIKES Guards, vampires, High Elves, Thalmor, frostbite spiders
    » GOALS Survive and have drugs
    » FEARS Not having enough skooma and that she'll never see the sun again

When meeting new people, Se'laik will typically observe if there is a group until she thinks it may be safe to approach them. When meeting people she will usually only talk if spoken to. Her personality can be described as elusive and quiet. Her personal quote though, is, "You can't plan a murder outloud, silly."

WEAPONS

» PRIMARY Glass War Axe of Lightning
    » SECONDARY Ebony Dagger
    » TERTIARY Nightingale Bow with Ebony Arrows

HISTORY
    Se'laik never knew her father but her mother lived in the woods near where she was born. Se'laik grew up knowing nothing but begging and eating anything you kill. Although, when she was only four years old, her mother was killed by a group of Thalmor and High Elves, thus her hatred for them. When she had escaped, she got caught by a group of Glenmoril Witches and was cursed with Lycanthropy. Satisfied, they let her go to wreak havoc. She returned to begging and hunting by herself but, this time, with the obstacle of controlling her inner beast.

It was five years later and she had learned to somewhat control her transformations when she met Karliah. Karliah took in Se'liak and trained in the ways of Nocturnal and worked with her until she could completely control her transformations. Since Se'laik started wandering around the cities and trails, she became a skooma addict around the time she was eleven years old, when she discovered the teenagers of Falkreath. The first one she saw came up to her and offered Se'laik her first skooma and she's been hooked since.

Since the Vampires have taken over, nothing has really changed for Se'laik except her skooma is harder to come by. When the Vampires found Karliah and Se'laik, they had faught as well as they could, but Karliah hald off the Vampires so Se'liak had the chance of escape. Before they parted ways for the final time, Karliah told Se'laik to find safety and to one day, restore the Twilight Sepulcher. In the time since Karliah's death, Se'laik has has spent her days alone, scavenging for food and skooma.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Im back. Really sorry i left you guys, but well done keeping it going. Will make a post as soon as i get time.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Hooray! I'll be honest, i was starting to think you werent coming back. But hopefully now we can get out of that fort, but Tiaz and Colonelscout have some dialogue to respond to.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    T., if you think you'll be unactive for long periods of time later on again, think about giving one of us control of your character? Send a PM with her reactions and personality more in depth, and that person can make her reactions to stuff and we won't be stuck around too long each place :)

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    If you do end up leaving again, could you maybe give one of us the plotline so we know what we are supposes to be doing while you are gone?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    JChrist, it's up for T.Rakinson to decide that, but he has been AFK a large amount of time before, he got back today though, so you need to wait for him to respond, if he doesn't then I suppose it's up to us to decide it later, cool CC btw :)

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Ill just read your cc now.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Wow. If this is your first Cc, then well done. You beat my first one.
    The character seems interesting & could interact well with other members of the Rp, but one issue remains.
    Is Colenalscout still in this Rp, because if so thats the list already full unfortunatly. If not (please notify me), then welcome aboard J, I presume purple is your dialouge colour?
    Also, have you already read the Rp?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    We are not sure about colonelscout, he wanted to leave, but we thought maybe he should try to stick around. However, we havent heard from him since. He is active on the site though, someone should probably pm him.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Even if he does decide to leave, he still needs to write his character out.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    I will be leaving. I'll write him out, but I'm not finding much inspiration for writing.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Maybe once we leave the fort you can find a way to write him out then. In the meantime, perhaps JChrist could write a post about Se'laik before she finds the group?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Good idea, Khaotic

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    And what should we do about Tiaz?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Is tiaz still here?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    He hasnt been online in about 3 weeks i think, but he is still techincally in the RP. Also Daryl's character started a conversation with che'anni

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts