• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I woke up in the Hall of Attainment and was on my way out to go back home when I ran into Brelyna.

When I spoke to her, she thanks me for coming to her rescue, then a Rescue "mission" shows, and "Kill the Master Vampire" comes up on my quest log. How'd that happen. I did searches, and found nothing about this.

I'm guessing it's another Bethesda glitch?

JClarke1953

Must be, I was pointed to Brittleshin Pass, and there's a Necro where the Master Vamp should be. Going in further, but feel this is another Bethesda.

Well crap! It's another Bethesda! Reverting to a save back in Hall of Attainment and going to avoid Brelyna I guess.

Adam Warlock

Must be, I was pointed to Brittleshin Pass, and there's a Necro where the Master Vamp should be. Going in further, but feel this is another Bethesda.

Well crap! It's another Bethesda! Reverting to a save back in Hall of Attainment and going to avoid Brelyna I guess.
Have you tried talking to Florentius to see if he will start the Rescue quest properly ?
Perhaps that will place Brelyna and the MV at the pass

Adam Warlock

I did have one occasion where spouse Ysolda "rescued" herself from Rochelle the Red and had nothing but trouble until I backed up and completed the mini-quest as intended

JClarke1953

Well, I avoided Brethyn, and ran into Saliah from the Dawnguard. So I followed her back to Winterhold, and then down to Morthal. I checked my finished quests, and didn't see one about Movarth's Lair. So I went in, and saw he was still alive (I reverted to a save I had before entering the Lair). And I saw it wasn't "cleared" on my map.

So, I guess I need to start that one, but with Saliah there, I wonder. First I need to see if I can even start the quest. If not, I may do like you (Adam) suggested and go to DG and see Florentious.

Correction, I did do "Laid to Rest", so...I guess I'd better go to the DG, get my sweetie, and see what the heck is up. "Sigh", leave it to Bethesda...I wonder, do those, those...well, do they really, truly understand how bad they dropped the ball? Lol! I'd better quit before I get on a rant, lol! :-)

JClarke1953

Well, got to Florentius, and Serana & I go to Brittleshin! To rescue Brelyn! What kind of bothers me is that he said a Necro, while my quest log shows Nightmaster Vampire. Guess we'll find out.

Still, Morthal? And Morvarth? Guess we'll see later.

JClarke1953

I think Brelyna has a "thing" for me? As soon as I released her from her cage, she cried out,"My love! I knew you'd come for me!" Of course she sounded a lot like Ysolda, but wth, you know?

Now to see about Morval...

Adam Warlock

Morvath is a respawning NPC and like the vampire Vighar at Bloodlet Throne, he will continue to reappear even after his quest is completed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts