• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ponchosam

I am a hoarder type person, who loots everything off of everything. I am also a merchanty type who never has enough money, so dropping stuff is painful for me. Normally, I just give stuff to my companions, but that seems lame. Now I see why Lydia complains when you give stuff to her, what does she need 17 iron daggers for?

So here's the plan; We make a cow. The cow is named Betsy, and it can follow you around. It has a dovahhat (iron helmet) to protect it from attacks (Essential). It can carry 1000 pounds of equipment. The Cow would have bags and packs and saddlebags and stuff to hold things. Betsy would have a very slimmed down version of follower commands (follow, wait, access inventory, send home). The cow could live at the Whiterun stables.

I think this would be awesome, and until I get pro-grade-pro at the CK and blender and what not, I would not be able to do this.

The cow could have other things in the saddlebags, such as merging with a camping mod. That way your cow would be an all-in-one mobile shelter.

And it would be called...

BETSY THE PACK COW - ADVANCED MOBILE CHEST!

and whoever makes it will get 10,000 endorsements and a Nobel prize for physics.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Psh. Betsy would be no match for the pack chicken. It doesn't need to be essential - It has guards to protect it.

lololol.

Ponchosam

I would download that, so long as a pack chicken was replaced by a herd of 10 chickens with buckets tied to their backs.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I would download that, so long as a pack chicken was replaced by a herd of 10 chickens with buckets tied to their backs.

Packgoats maybe?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts