(REQUEST) Books as Weapons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
I have a request for a mod, though I'm not sure how difficult it may be.

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a mod that allows my character to use a book as a weapon. I figure it would probably be a two handed weapon and not have a very high attack power (It is a book, after all) but maybe it could give some kind of bonus to magic affects/spells when equipped?
Having any kind of bonus is entirely optional, however. Mostly I just want to beat enemies up with a book, so any mod that allows me to do so would be awesome.

Nothing is more satisfying than playing a little glasses-wearing girl in a lolita dress, beating dragons to death with a book.
NOTHING.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Mab, that may be one of the most awesome mod ideas I've ever heard. I can see Lillume's first dragon kill now...

Guard: "I can't believe it, you're...holding a book covered in dragon blood over a dead dragon? Are you on the skooma?"
Irileth: "Finally, a good use for a mage's spellbook. Well done child."

Sadly I have 0 aptitude with mods, so I cannot help you. :sadface:

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Ha, final battle with Alduin-

Alduin-You are no match for me, Dragonborn! Draw your weapon and die a warriors dea-! What is that? A book? Oh my gods, you're going to try and kill me with a boo-

Dragonborn-Joor Zah Frul(Dragonrend)!

Alduin(Paralyzed)-Still, how do you expect to kill me with a book? Ow my eye! Yol Too- Ow! Stop it!

20 minutes later​
Alduin-Nooooooo! I have been vanguished by a book! (dies overly dramatic explosion death)​
Heroes of Sovngarde-That will make for a wonderful song..​
Bard- And so the Dragonborn did raise his book,​
And beneath his feet the gro-ound shook!​
Alduin, he tried to shout, but the book,​
It stifled him, stopped his rout!​
The Dragonborn did whack his eye,​
and Alduin began to cry!​
What book did vanquish Alduin?​
Why, it was Songs of the Return,​
Vooolume threee-eeee!​

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'm literally SO impressed by that, Conquers, that I came up with a melody for it in my head.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to record stuff on my laptop so I can sing it, lol.

Thx, I have a pretty good melody but I'm not sure how I'd write it down. Got inspiration from the archer comic where he kills Ulfric with a broom and a bard sings about it.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'm in the middle of a roleplay, a conversation about stormcloaks and this so let me just tell you how to find it I'll link it in a minute when things calm down go on albums and scroll down you will see Skyrim oddities that's either the archer comics or the Julias comics cant remember I have 3 alerts and conversation thing right now brb

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Oh! I've actually read that one! It's awesome =D

Have you seen the ones on Hexperiments album? Still don't have time to link the archer ones will in a minute just read the julianos ones today love them.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Archer comics, the firts one is the one I mentioned. Have you seen the new Julias one where Lydia uses a speech exploit on the jail guard to make him rethink his career. Here-Archer comics

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts