• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    The two stood there awkwardly. Both were taught from their parents it wasn't polite to enter anyones bedroom unless you know them well and were expecting you, or were offered. However, they could both hear excetionally well with someone was coming. And as of now it was safe to speak.

"Well, I honestly don't know where to begin. Without introductions this might get confusing, though this needs to be said quickly, so questions came come to the end." Dabiene paused. Her voice was lowered as to not disturb the children's much needed sleep. "As you have probably guessed I'm exhausted, as is Soldin." The man next to her nodded his head in agreement. Dispite being werewolves they were emotionally and physically worn. Those Chosen weren't to be taken lightly.

"I myself came from Solitude. About a week ago I was shopping due to Marie, my maid... Although I admit I wasn't pleasant with the idea..." She muttered the last part, "When I saw a suspicious... Khajiit running around. He beckoned me over, telling me of a resistance."

She leaned against the doorway, a sad forlorn expression on her face. "It was a trap. Simus, I'm being very grave here. He knows about this. He just doesn't know exactly where, nor who is operating it. The Khajiit gave me a note and told of a Resistance quite a ways away from Solitude. However... As I got back to the house I noticed these men coming toward me. I dropped my shopping items at the door to the Manor, knocked three times and left.

"I had to run to the Main Gates, they were following me, shouting crude remarks. Not that I paid mind. However as I turned back one of those men was right behind me. Ready to plunge a sword down my back."

She shuddered, remembering her own scream. "If I didn't grip the sword right just in time. If I hadn't sent such a lethal dose of lightning down into him I'd not be speaking to you." Taking another breath she continued all the while listening for any footsteps. She heard the Alice girl talking with the vampires and with a quick glance at Soldin, it told her all she needed to know. He was only half paying attention to this conversation. He was almost devotely focused on the other room. It was faint but they could both hear them.

This time though Soldin did speak up. "That's when I came along, Sir. I was hunting before I made my way here. To my wonderful fortune though I saw her on horseback with three men riding after her. Needless to say... 3 men against two werewolves... It didn't last long for them." He messaged his ear then added, "I can still hear their screams even now ringing in my ears." He glanced over while leaning to see the two kids still asleep. Good, they didn't need any nightmares of werewolves slaughtering men. Dabiene cut in, "I hardly doubt they were men by any social standards. I believe you have heard of them General. They call themselves the Chosen apparently. I had five chasing after me before Soldin got there. I had felled two after many fireballs slung at them."

She turned so that she leaned against the doorway with her back rather than her side, "Oh but this is the best part. Why me you're certainly asking. Here's why. I'm known in some parts as a very powerful, dare I credit myself, mage. There being, I've experienced myself vastly in Restoration, Destruction, and Conjuration. I also do minor instances in the other schools but that isn't what's important. What is important, is that Ulfric has kept coming to my door for nearly the last year. Each time it was my door that met his face as an answer. His men had come by almost every other day. They wanted to recruit me. For what reason I have no idea."

"We all know that Traditional Nords have come to loath and despise magic. And we all know Ulfric isn't an exception." Soldin put his piece in now. "I had come to reason with Dabiene that if he is recruiting magic users, then something must be up. Something maddening. And I think we also know that he's gone mad enough, don't you? What if he plans on using magic users to just, wreck the place? Wreck Tamriel? And there's another thing. Even though I myself didn't serve in the War, much less payed attention even though I should have... She did." He nodded to her for the continuing part.

"Indeed. I served in the Legion. It was damned hard to even go out to hunt without suspicious while in the camps on duty. Even though I know you're a General of the Stormcloaks at this moment still, I didn't mean much harm. Believe me. There were nights where I couldn't get away much.. And I would hunt them. Whole groups of Ulfric's men. I didn't... Do anything horrendous. I just let loose my frustrations." She was whispering as low as they could hear. She didn't want to scare the kids if they were listening. Soldin still kept an ear out. He seemed a bit edgy. She figured it was time to wrap it up.

"So with that, with a known Stormcloak killer Legion Officer right in front of you, a magic user no less... In the plotting sights of that man... I just thought I should warn you, Simus. The walls have eyes, and the Forests have ears. And the mountains cast shadows in which can swallow you whole until it is too late. Better safe than sorry."

She went silent then, staring at the ground. She didn't feel comfortable talking about the issues with a complete stranger. Still, he needed to know. And she'd set aside her pride and honor to do what was right. One's humiliation for thousands of lives.

It seemed pretty clear to her.

Caughing Soldin spoke up at last, "Well, we better go. Rest and all that. Do you have any questions, Sir?"
    (OOC: Sorry if anything is off or seems wrong with Dabs. She's tired, sore and just wants to get this humiliating share of information about her over with. Soldin however is just shy And keeping an ear on Alice.)

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
    Vivienne took the general's answers to heart, noting that they were adequate answers for now. Thieves in Riften would be trusted to dismount her cousin's body. She scoffed internally at the idea, but figured stolen from decoration was better than standing as a symbol for Stormcloak victory. The general dismissed the group, and Vivienne decided it was time to get to know her future comrades. She watched as the girl took a tea set to the elves, noting that they seemed busy enough. She looked over, deciding who to speak with first. Picking the easiest target she could think of for conversation, she sauntered over to the mercenary, smiling widely as she did.
    "Vivienne, as I'm sure you heard. I expect now we'll be working together. I suppose we should make nice."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Simus and Carlotta listened to the werewolves' story. Dabiene had certainly been through a great deal. Being chased out of Solitude while shopping for her maid? Being hounded by Chosen? Constant recruiting from Ulfric for some unknown purpose? Clearly he had been away from Solitude for too long, and Ulfric hadn't told him everything. They had seen each other just last week and Simus had heard nothing about either of these people, at least not from Ulfric.

Even so, Dabiene seemed like an okay sort and she had good manners which Simus liked. He knew something of her family name, that they were powerful back in High Rock and had decent pull throught the Empire but had never heard of Dabiene herself until recently. That meant that either the family kept a low profile, which given what history he knew didn't seem likely or Dabiene was estranged in some way.

As for Soldin, Simus was happy to meet him. He was never a member of the Dawnguard but he had worked with them before, most notably while he was working to bust open a vampire blood trading syndicate with the help of an ill-tempered Breton girl and a very eager little redhead. Simus had picked up Soldin's name around that time and had followed his exploits.

"Well I've got to say that's quite a story." He said softly, sitting on Cilla's bed and resting his hand on her soft brown hair, gently stroking it. "Normally I'd be concerned that your being here would bring trouble from Ulfric but considering that's the whole point of all this I couldn't ask for a better person."

Mila stirred in her bed on the other side of the room but Carlotta sat down on it and gently shushed her. After a few moments of stroking her little fairy's hair and letting her hug her mama tightly, Mila fell back asleep. Carlotta was uncomfortable having two werewolves so close to her daughter and Cilla, whom she loved and treated like a daughter, but she trusted Simus' judgement and they seemed like good people.

"As for you Soldin, I've heard of your deeds in the Dawnguard and I'm happy to have your support. I'm okay with you being a werewolf by the way, both of you. My son Titus is a member of The Circle and I've been a Companion for years so I'm used to it."

He looked to Carlotta.

"I don't mind." She said. "So long as you both behave yourselves around the girls we won't have any problems. If Simus says you're allright than you're allright."

"Also Dabiene I've gathered that there's a certain amount of estrangement between you and your family back in High Rock. I won't pry into your business but I'm sorry about that. It reminds me of an old vampire I met once who looked much younger than she was. Her father wanted to use her as a sacrifice in a prophecy so her mother locked her away in a sarcophogus for thousands of years to keep her safe. Went a little nuts for it. She eventaully made it back home and confronted her parents though, and met a nice Nord-Vampire lad along the way, whom I met in Ivarstead with Salthar. Not sure what happened to that girl but I have a feeling she turned out all right."

Cilla stirred and woke with a gentle moan.

"Cilla? Honey? You all right?"

"mm...I heard you guys talking." She said while sitting up. Simus put an arm around her shoulder and held her close. "It makes it hard to sleep." She sat up in bed, leaning against her father for support and keeping her legs and waist covered, though her cute jammies were revealed with her exposed top. Her shoulder length brown hair was already bedraggled and Simus gently pushed it out of her face.

"I'm sorry. We'll be done shortly and then you can go back to sleep."

"Papa? Are you and Alice going off to fight again?"

"I'm afraid so sweetheart."

"Can I come with you?"

"Not yet. You're not quite old enough but as soon as you can hold a sword with one hand you can come."

"Okay. Papa? Are these two going with you? Are all those other people going with you?"

"Yes and yes. We're going to try to get help from the Legion to stop Ulfric from doing bad things."

"But you and Alice are Stormcloaks. Won't you get in trouble?"

"Well, yes Cilla we very well might but sometimes you have to risk getting into trouble to do something good."

"Why?"

"Well sweetheart...it's what's called a gamble. It's what people do when they feel like they can gain something big if they take a risk. Usually if you take a big risk you get a big reward and people do that when they feel like it's worth it."

"Do you feel like it's worth it?"

"Yes I do sweetie."

"Papa? It sounds like all those people want to kill Ulfric so he can stop doing bad things but I though Ulfric was your friend. Won't killing Ulfric make you sad? Even if it stops him from doing bad things?"

Simus paused for a moment.

"Try to go back to sleep sweetie. It's late and you need rest. You want some milk?"

"Sure, okay."

Simus left for the main room to pour a glass of milk and get a piece of sweetroll for Cilla. After he left she got out from under her covers, revealling her footy pajamas, and scooted towards Dabiene.

"Excuse me, miss Dabsiene? Can I ask you something? Um...Do you and your friend have a dog with you? Is that why you both smell like one? If so, can um...can I give him a hug?"

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    "As soon as you stand up son." Simus answered with a smile. "I'm glad I have your support, and I'll need your sword and your bow in the coming months. This could take years to accomplish and I hope you're ready for that." Barnan nodded as he stood, sheathing Gladius and grinning. "I am, sir. I am." He said, as he walked away, towards his seat. Some may call him a "BootLicker" others may call him a "MilkDrinker" but in the end, he was just purely inspired by the Jarl's and General's plan. It was spotless, perfect, and, most of all, strategic. It was a plan he could follow and carry out effectively in combat and any other assigned duties. He was the last thing from a BootLicker. He carried himself well and only pledged himself when he thought the person, (Or in this case, General) was worth it.

As Barnan sat in the wooden chair once more, he heard the mercenary speak up. "How much?" He said stiffly from the back of the room. He leaned on the wall and stared intently at the General, "What are you offering us to partake in this scheme Psyrakon? I've never worked for free and I see no reason to start now... Not even for your rebellion." Almost immediately he got a feel of the Mercenary. He merely cares for the money. He wishes to make no emotional attachments, smart. He just wants to accept the offer, get it done, get paid, then get gone. He cares nothing for these people, or their fates. He may care something for the General or his daughter, Alice i think. He may as well be a Thalmor. He thought, as he heard the general reply, promptly describing his pay plus the bonuses that may follow.

"2,000 septims a week, plus 100 for every Stormcloak you kill. Our Stormcloaks will be wearing Whiterun Hold armor so don't give me some bullpl*** about how you got the sides confused. You will also have many oppertunites for bonuses and any loot or gear you aquire in the field will be yours." It sounded fair enough and the Mercenary seemed pleased enough with his pay. Then came the Vampire. "Simus, you can't honestly believe that I'd follow any of your orders. I'll work with you, but not for you. As for your plan, I can't see any major flaws with it. I do, however have one request." Pausing, he thought of the best way to phrase his proposition. " In exchange for my assistance, I ask that you, or whoever takes control of Skyrim leave my blood kin and I unchallenged." He remembered what he thought of Altmer, some were like this one, others were not. But as far as Thalmor go, ESPECIALLY Vampire-Thalmor, were the same. Heartless, cold, and uncaring. If his coven lies unchallenged, then they could slowly take over skyrim if he desired. Then again, i could be wrong, he could just want respect for once. But even at that, It takes some to receive some.

Then he heard the General reply to him, hesitant at first but speaking clearly. "Well Salthar I can't say I blame you. I'll be honest here, you don't like me and I sure as hell don't like you but I know we can both be adults for the time being and work together. You're extremely prideful and I understand that but I'm in command here and you're going to have to do as I say in order to make this work. If you show initiative and the ability to lead, which I'm sure the Thalmor instructed you very thoroughly in, you will be able to move up and have more freedom. You're gonna have to earn it like everyone else." The female altmer in the corner had the same smug look on her face and Simus directed his attention to her."That goes for you too Miss Stormwind, yes I know who you are. You're entitied to nothing here unless you've earned it. As for your coven Salthar, I would welcome their assistance and so long as they are part of this rebellion I will not hinder their activites in any way. Which of course I'm completely oblivious to." Then the Khajiit woman spoke up.

"I'll play by your rules, general, but don't expect me to wear that silly Imperial armour." She said, with utter pride and stubborness. "You won't have to madame khajiit. At least not for the rebellion." Then his voice was directed to the rest of the room as well. "We'll be spending the next few days doing training exercises in Legion gear. I'm sure you're all skilled in your various crafts but you're all going to have to work as a team in order to survive. That's what an army is, a team. They do everything together regardless of how pl***ty it is or how bad it hurts or how heavy their armor is. You're all going to show me how you deal with stress and unfamilliar situations with unfamilliar equipment. You can use all of your regular equipment when the fighting starts but until then you will be trained like Legion Soldiers. If you disobey me you will be repremanded like Legion Soldiers. You will also be fed, clothed, sheltered and as previosuly mentioned, paid like Legion Soldiers. Carlotta here will explain this in more detail. He finished, as a Familiar -looking Merchant woman, began to stand up from her sleeping children, sure not to wake them. Barnan understood the values of hard work and hard training. He knew from his years training to be a Guard at Daggerfall city, before he was taken captive by Rouge Rangers. He could make it far if he pushed himself, which he would, he had to, to take down Ulfric and his army, first came preparation.

Before Carlotta could stand up, The Young imperial woman siezed her chance to speak."How exactly do you expect to curry favor with the Jarls?" she asked. "I would expect not all of them will be swayed so easily, and a large group coming into town may alert Stormcloak forces. I'd assume we're meant to split up to some degree. The early stages will be the most pivotal, so I'd like a little elaboration."She paused."And how are the bodies housed in Riften? What's the plan for the...theft of the bodies?" Still nothing he could get from her besides the fact that she might be related to Rikke, giving her a fair reason to join the rebellion. Then, the general replied. "Those are good questions."Simus said. "First off, you're right. Some of the Jarls won't support our cause. A couple are gong to be killed for their lapdog-loyalty to Ulfric. The deposed jarls in Solitude have mostly accepted Balgruuf the Greater, the former Jarl of Whiterun, as their de facto leader. We convince him, we convince the others. You're also indeed going to spit up at some point to deal with the current Jarls. Some can be persuaded to join us, others will have to be killed. Quietly." That, sadly, was something the Ranger had experience with. Since the brotherhood was the first guild he joined, he had somewhat of an, experience, with stealth and silent killings. While he did quit some years ago, he still had the skills he learned over the time he was there.

"Good evening." She said. "I'm Carlotta Valentia, soon to be Carlotta Psyrakon." She muttered the last part. "As some of you already know I sell bread and produce at the Whiterun market with my daugher Mila and sometimes Simus' little Cilla. I'm also the head of the supply unit consisting of the merchants here tonight as well as some others who couldn't be here. We'll be responsible for all your supply needs during the rebellion. Anything you need to do your jobs, food, mead, equipment repair, whatever, will all be provided for you free of charge. You can also buy from us during the day at a fifty percent discount. This is for things beyond basic needs such as enchanted armor or extra food or booze you might want. If you have any special needs come talk to me or Simus and we'll make some sort of accommodation. Blood for vampires for instance, or special armor for Khajiit. Things of that nature. Questions?"

It was an interesting plan, free supplies in exchange for proper use of them. With her on their side, they would an (Almost) unlimited supply of, well, supplies! They would never have to worry about supplies again, until they defeat Ulfric of course, but it was a solid plan and a spotless one, just like the strategy plan earlier. But besides that, he had no questions, it was perfect. Then one of the two Werewolves, A Breton Woman, spoke. "Soldin and I have no questions regarding this. However...Soldin and I must speak to you. It is of great importance. And of Ulfric himself. Unless... You feel it should be shared with all in the room. It's your choice." She said calmly and patiently. "It's Dabiene right? Why don't you and Soldin come with me. There's a back room where we can talk privately." He raised his voice slightly so everyone else could hear."As for the meeting I think we're done here. You're all welcome to stay and eat as long as you like and we have beds for you in back if you'd like to sleep here. You can also go to the Bannered Mare, which has offered its rooms free of charge for tonight. Anyone still interested in joining us is to report back here tomorrow morning. Any who don't...well, I hope you don't decided to sell us out to Ulfric. It wouldn't be worth it in the long run." With that he walked over to where Carlotta was."Carlotta and I have to step out for a minute but Vignar and his kin will be here if you have any questions.'

Barnan immediately went to thinking, of where he could sleep, more importantly, where he would be safe. He had been on the run from many Rouge Rangers sent to kill him. Then inn, as nice and cozy as it sounded, was a no go. They would surley find him there and kill him in his sleep. Simus DID mention something about rooms in the back, in case anyone wanted to stay and sleep here. To be honest, the crypt wasn't the coziest place, what with all the webs and dust, but he had slept in worse places. So, swiftly and quickly, The Ragged Ranger made his way to the fest table, decorated with food and drinks of all kinds. Just as he grabbed a Sweetroll and poured a small tankard of mead, the General re-entered the room and went for a glass of milk. Barnan took this as his chance to ask him for directions to the rooms he announced were open.

"Greetings, General. I see you are tired so i will make this quick. I need directions to the rooms you have available in the back. I cannot sleep in the inn because for.....past reasons. I only ask one more thing of you sir. Please do not tell anyone of where i have gone or where i am. It is of the utmost importance that i remain hidden here, for i am hiding from said Rouges.." He had realized he gave more information about himself than he meant to, which may be the downfall of him or the key to his success. It all depended on the gossip of the General.

(Uh-Oh, Word wall! :O!! Hope you climbed down it and made it here! Good Job! *Hugs and backs away awkwardly* AAAANNNYYYWHHOO....Hope you guys enjoyed the read. I sure as heck enjoyed writing it :D)

Aethalia

Aliah was slightly surprised at the generals knowledge of her name. She wasn't regarded as particularly important anywhere, really. 'So how in Oblivion does he know who I am?' She'd gone out of her way to avoid situations like this, damn it! Sighing, she nodded politely to him, already having a sinking feeling that this was really not one of her best ideas.

He answered a few more questions, and spoke to the only other vampire in the room, Salthar Vivarian. His name, she recognized. He was feared and loathed throughout Skyrim, and lead a coven out of the Bloodlet Throne. She'd often thought about joining them, but one thing or the other had stopped her. The general , the two werewolves, and the merchant woman disappeared into the back rooms, after informing them of sleeping arrangements at the local inn.

The generals' daughter, Alice, she thought her name was came over, carrying a tray, with a pair of elven tea cups, along with a kettle, also of elven make. She spoke briefly to Salthar, and Aliah caught the scent of blood emanating from the kettle. 'How thoughtful of her' she thought, wondering briefly why the father couldn't be as decent as the daughter. "If you would also like some madame altmer, you're more than welcome to it." Aliah approached, smiling at the girl, before accepting the tray from her. She set it on the table and poured herself a cup. Then she turned to the robed vampire, and said, in a conversational tone, "So, Salthar Vivarian in the flesh...interesting"

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Marek swept his gaze over the young woman standing in front of him an lifted the corner of his mouth in wry grin. It'd been a while since anyone had openly tried to make conversation with him, especially on friendly terms, and to be frank, he wasn't much of a talker anyway. Truthfully he didn't particularly care about 'making nice' with anybody. He was a contractor, the General was a client, and everybody else just happened to be working the same job as him. He didn't plan on befriending any of them. He was interested in the girls history though so he decided to entertain her for the moment.

"Indeed I have heard of you Vivienne. You can call me Marek." he paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow at the smile she was giving him, "You can drop the act girl... I'm not much of a conversationalist. Yes, I'm curious as to what you're still doing in Skyrim and not headed for Cyrodiil when, last I checked, there was a warrant out for your arrest. Forgive me if I'm wrong," he said with a sarcastic nod of the head, "but are you not the same Vivienne Rikke that is related to the late Legate Rikke?"

He knew full well that she was who he said. Marek my not have intended to hunt for her but he had still taken a copy of her poster from the solitude bulletin board for his own records. He liked to keep up to date with who did and didn't have a price on their head. As for Vivienne here.... He had decided that if she figured out why he knew of her it wouldn't make much of a difference. She was now quite in the open as far as her identity went thanks to the 'Great Clan Battle-Born' so he doubted she would try anything foolish. If she did... he'd deal with her.

(OOC: Sorry for no color. Wrote it on the ipad.)

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
    "Indeed I have heard of you Vivienne. You can call me Marek. You can drop the act girl... I'm not much of a conversationalist. Yes, I'm curious as to what you're still doing in Skyrim and not headed for Cyrodiil when, last I checked, there was a warrant out for your arrest. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you not the same Vivienne Rikke that is related to the late Legate Rikke?"
    Vivienne smiled wider. She quite enjoyed the man's direct nature. Forward was a very, refreshing, way of acting. Used to the high society, where everything was gossip and discretion, this man was a breath of a fresh air. She figured the fuss made earlier with the Battle-Borns was enough to break her little lie. Like there was a point in lying to those who she'd soon find herself depending upon.
    "I've always found a little mystery to be appealing, but you're quite direct, and I'll return the favor. I was born of the Rikke clan, and there is a substantial bounty out on my head. Here in Skyrim, at the least. In Cyrodiil my clan is taken to tragedy and high society whispers. As the last member living of the Rikke clan, you can imagine I'm quite the talk at the galas and balls. Not that you seem to care much for that. But as a man of money, I'm sure you can understand that as the last surviving member of the Rikke clan, I carry the biggest purse."
    She paused, allowing a moment to look at him. He seemed strong, able-bodied, and battleworn. She liked him. Very different from the posh women and prissy men of Cyrodiil. He wasn't much like the ones she'd known.
    "I understand you're not one for conversation, but it looks like we'll be spending a good deal of time together. And I do so love a man who can handle his blade," she trailed off the end, glancing coyly at him. Then she turned, moving towards the sweetrolls and scooping one in her hand. "I expect we can continue this conversation at a later date? Enjoy your evening, Marek."
    She spoke the last part as she entered through the hallway, moving gracefully towards the back room. She deposited her things, shut the door, and fell onto the bed.
    "Leave them wanting more. Brevity and careful words are key," her tutor's words rang out.
    Thinking to herself, she'd decided Alice, the general's daughter, should be her next mark. A woman was only as powerful as the circle she associated herself in. The merc and the general's daughter? She'd be held in high social standing before the end of the week.
    Leaving the baser thoughts behind, she began braiding her hair, removing her armor, and preparing for bed. There was a lot to do. She had a feeling her training would be wholly required. This was more than a social meeting. This was war.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    "I'm sure you don't" the Altmer vampire commented, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He knew that Simus had friends spying on his coven.His vampires had caught and killed many, but the vampire was certain more were watching carefully.He decided to play by Simus' rules, for now. If he grew tired of pretending to be a legion lackey, he could always order the generals death. That didn't benefit Salthar, however, and so, he kept the rest of his comments to himself, as the general spoke to the others in the room.

Salthar lifted a single black eyebrow as Alice approached him once again. "Why Alice, you must stop approaching me, lest your dear father becomes jealous" the vampire said, winking and giving the girl one of his few smiles. He frowned at the tea set for a moment. Not because he thought there was tea in it, but because he recognized the make of it. However, he wasn't about to deny it, and apparently neither was the female vampire. She took the tray, setting it on the table, before pouring herself a cup.

"This came out of dad and I less than an hour ago. We have the same bloodtype so that shouldn't affect the taste but I'm sorry if it does. He said something about hoping you choke on it but I think he's just being an old skeever. Don't tell him I said that though." Now that was interesting. He hadn't expected the amount of hospitality that they'd already shown him. 'They must be more desperate than I thought' he mused to himself, pouring himself a cup as well. He took the first sip, nodded with satisfaction, and turned his attention back to Alice. "Thank you, my dear" he said, honestly meaning it. 'Now, if only Simus would loosen up a little...' he thought.

"So, Salthar Vivarian in the flesh...interesting" his fellow vampire remarked. Turning to her, he offered a slightly puzzled smile. "Indeed. There have been impostors, but I think I got them all" he remarked, studying the woman. She was Altmer, like him, with unnatural blood red hair, was tall, like most high elves, dressed in semi-finery, under a leather coat that reached to her knees. Yet her clothing was obviously customed for combat, and the two ebony swords at her sides with well worn hilts told of being used often. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure, my lady. Clearly, you know who I am, yet I've never heard of you"

Andre Marek

"I expect we can continue this conversation at a later date? Enjoy your evening, Marek." With that Vivienne turned and sauntered off in the direction of the rooms that Psyrakon had mentioned earlier. It didn't appear that she was at all concerned with his taunt at the price on her head either. She was quite the ticket he had to admit. Most people had a hard time keeping eye contact with him, never mind flirting with him. Honestly... It threw him a little bit. Not being much of a smooth talker, he found it difficult to have a friendly conversation about much else other than business. He wasn't exactly approachable either, so Vivienne's friendliness was rather unexpected.

Marek suddenly yawned expansively and put his fist over his mouth as he squinted. 'Why in Oblivion did they have this meeting at such an ungodly hour?' He thought, fighting off another yawn. He narrowed his eyes as he looked about the room at the others, who were all busy either 'making nice', digging into the food at the table, or heading off on their own. He for one thought that sleep was a very good idea but he wasn't gonna be caught dead sleeping in these crypts. Marek frowned as he thought of the Bannared Mare. He'd never really liked that inn but it was the only place available in Whiterun so it wasn't like he had much of a choice if he wanted a roof over his head for the night. Sighing, he looked around the room once again, taking note of everybody here, none of whom he was particularly interested in talking with. He'd learn about them in his own way. Turning on his heel Marek headed for the exit.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    "It's Dabiene right? Why don't you and Soldin come with me. There's a back room where we can talk privately."

After sitting and listening to the entire affair,Zander had seen many flaws in the plan. ''This is his party, i'm only here to learn and help when i can.'' He thought to himself. The invitation for Soldin and the other to speak with Simus in private had peaked Zander's interest though. Standing from the table unnoticed, he proceeded to follow the three at a leisurely pace. Making sure to keep to the shadows,He had cast a temporary invisibility spell over himself. After arriving in the room with the three, seemingly unnoticed, he crouched in a corner and waited,hoping to learn something of value. ''Of all people,why speak to them?'' he asked himself.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "Thank you, my dear." Salthar said to Alice as he poured himself a cup of blood and sipped it, clearly enjoying it.

"You are most welcome Salthar." Alice said with a genuine smile. It always made her happy to see those she was hosting appreciate her hospitality, especially in cases like this when she had quite literally given of herself to make a guest feel more comfortable. Her father and Salthar may be enemies and there was plenty about him Alice didn't like but they were allies for the time being and Alice wanted him to feel safe and welcome. Besides, if he tried to raise a hand against her or her father the other would bring swift and deadly justice unto the Thalmor vampire. That, and Salthar would be a fool to cause trouble in the midst of an entire Stormcloak army. Alice knew Salthar would have an eye on both of them but he would follow their lead for now. He was evil, not stupid.

"I'll be in the back rooms. Come find me if you need anything else."

Alice gave both elves a polite curtsy before leaving them to their meal.

She then headed through the double doors in the back of the crypt and headed into the bedchambers. The Breton ranger that was first to pledge his loyalty was asking about where to sleep and explaining to Simus why he couldn't sleep in the inn because of past misdeeds. Alice decided to give her fathe a break and accomodate the ranger.

"They're right through here sir ranger, just follow me."

She opened the doors and saw her little sister and Mila snug in bed to her left. Carlotta was at Mila's bedside gently stroking her hair and Cilla looked to be awake and talking with Dabiene. She and Soldin seemd really nice and Alice made a point to get to know them. She had a soft spot for werewolves, vampires and other "abnormal" people. Her strong psychic gifts, mainly the ability to fortell the future, made her abnormal herself. In fact, if this were the second era she would most likely be burned as a witch so she was slow to judge others based on what they turned into at night or how pointy their teeth were.

She quetly led the ranger to an empty bed, careful not to distrub the girls and then instructed him to find her if he needed anything else before whispering goodnight. She then set about finding Vivianne. The poor woman tried her best to avoid attention tonight and those brick headed Battle-Borns ruined it for her. The nerve of those men, exposing her like that! Even if her skin was tough enoug to shrug off such boorishness, and Alice gathered that it was, she was probably still distressed on the inside. After finding the alcove and bed Vivianne had laid down in, Alice stepped back out into the crypt and fixed the woman a cup of tea. She went back over to Vivianne and quetly set the cup and saucer down on the table by her bed, along with a spoon and two lumps of suger if she wanted them.

"Vivianne?" Alice asked quietly, her hands folded in front of her and keeping a respectful distance from the dozing woman. "I brought you a cup of tea. Um...are you okay?"

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
    "Vivienne? I brought you a cup of tea. Um...are you okay?"
    Vivienne looked up as Alice entered her room, delighted to see the girl. Viv was that age not too long ago, and could tell the girl was eager to be a good hostess. She took the tea, placing the sugar inside with a slight of hand before she spoke.
    "I'll be alright. Just a spot tired. And please, Viv or Vivi, Vivienne is much too formal. I'm afraid my parents named me that for the ostentatious nature of the name. Thank you for the tea. And honestly, the real issue here is not how I feel. Just a case of being recognized. How are you? Those men seemed to take you for a much more bumpy ride."
    She decided to keep the conversation light, focusing on the fact that both of the girls were under a bit of scrutiny. Based on the crowd, it was obvious the two of them were the youngest, had the most to prove, and the most riding on the battle. She saw little to no reason why they couldn't be friends. She finished the braid, pushing it back behind her and giving Alice her full attention.

Dabiene Caristiana

After Simus had left, one of the little ones named Cilla got out of bed and trotted over. Carlotta seemed surprised. What shocked everyone was what came out of her mouth. Innocence at its finest.

"Excuse me, Miss Dabiene? Can I ask you something? Um... Do you and your friend have a dog with you? Is that why you both smell like one? If so, can um...can I give him a hug?"

Dabiene had no idea how to handle the situation. She never had a child nor had a stranger's child just waltz right up and ask her such a question. Her jaw went slack as she wracked her brain on what to say. Lucky for her, Soldin saved the day.

Kneeling down with a smile on his face but careful not to show his canines he chuckled, looking her in the eyes. "Well, I don't know about you but I know the roads can be dangerous. We ran into some bad puppies along the way. But we straightened them out. Just outside Whiterun." Dabiene raised a brow while looking down at the scene playing before her. Her look purely stated, 'Do you think she is going to fall for that?'. Playing along though she said quietly, "We probably smell of other interesting things as well." The woman smirked.

"Oooh yeah." Soldin laughed. They definately smelled ripe. Traveling for a few days, butchering men while in wolf form, and the story Soldin told wasn't exactly a lie... They did run into a few 'hungry' animals. Although they were mainly after Firenze, Dabiene's stallion. Boy was that a mistake. The both noticed as Alice and the ranger walked past to another room. Dabiene and her locked eyes for a split second then the Breton turned away to look at the Nord and little Imperial.

Smirking, Dabiene had made her first joke in what seemed like ages. "You know, if you want to hung a dog, Soldin is basically an overgrown puppy... Doesn't know when to stop touching things..." She gave a scathing yet playful look along with the smirk at Soldin who blushed under the gaze.

Scratching his head he nodded, "If you want... But make it quick, kiddo. Dabs and I have to go." He smiled. The woman beside him rolled her eyes. 'Dabs'. Everyone called her that. It wasn't a mundane nickname. It was cute. But it felt like a pet name. Only loved ones and boyfriends or husbands gave nicknames or pet names.

That and she was a lonely werewolf. That didn't count as grounds for pet names. Well she didn't think so anyway. But she let it slide, mostly because people just called her that or use it with the slip of the tongue.

She locked eyes with Carlotta for a long moment... Studying each other. Carlotta seemed uneasy. 'Of course she would, her daughter just ran up to a bunch of strangers and asked a confusing and mundane question. Not mundane really just... More or less surprising. Yes.' She thought.

Looking down while the two hugged Cilla went back to her bed then crawling under the covers.*

"Soldin, are you alright?" She whispered to him. He stared at a spot a ways a way from him. Something made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. And it wasn't the vampires. Shaking his head he looked at Dabiene with an uneasy look in his eyes.

"Nah, probably nothing. Most likely being surrounded by dead people will make anyone go jumping and paranoid."

He paused then continued in a softer tone. "I don't know, maybe I'm just tired. It wasn't just that Alice girl and Ranger walking past--yes, I know, I sensed them. I also saw you looking at them from the corner of my eye."

"It must be the crypt. So that settles it then, we'll sleep at the Inn. But just remember we might as well know there will be days we must have to sleep here."

"Like when we're too exhausted to walk back to the Inn?" The both turned away from the small family after waving to them then walked down the hall, still talking.

"Precisely. Memories of my time in the military still 'haunt' me. I remember they would work you till you choked on your own spit, ran until you had constipation, and with all that, made you overwork your muscles until you puked. But is until the smell of death and cleaning up the bodies after a battle doesn't make you nauseated first..." Soldin looked ahead of them and made an audible 'gulp'. Also the Dawnguard being head by Isran, an authoritarian and a huge thirst (ironically) for vampire blood, he ran a huge military style life in the castle. Not without reason of course. That didn't stop Soldin from helping vampires now and again. Some were feral. Just like other werewolves. Some could control themselves and made an effort to stay away from people, just like werewolves. They were the same really. Just one hairer and one... More... Dead.

Stepping into the main chamber they both saw everyone talking and gettling along fine. Even the vampires were mellow to Dabiene's surprise. And... were they having tea? Dabiene had a look of disbelief until Soldin whispered in her ear, "Fine elven china with fine blood, classy, for classy vampires no less." Then he walked off toward the main doors. Blinking twice then chaking her head she followed him. The two werewolves wondered if Alice would be alright. But the Breton shook her head at the thought. She had a spine. She would be fine... Hopefully.

'Damnable Maternal Instinct.' She scolded herself.

Unlike Dabiene however... Soldin just couldn't shake the thought if he was alright in the head. He wanted to go back and see if the girl and the Nordic girl was ok.

'Damned Chivalry.'

*Hope it's ok I took over Cilla, Simus, just borrowing her :p

(OOC: Nope, no OOC note today. Oh wells!)

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    The Ranger awaited the General's response when he heard a young voice behind him. "They're right through here sir ranger, just follow me." Though the voice was that of a young girl's, it really caught him off guard. He didn't jump but he was surprised nonetheless. He turned and saw the girl walk off into the hall and towards what he guessed was the Backrooms.

He followed her, taking many mental notes of his surroundings and the people he passed by. He was still trying to solve the puzzle of this girl's place here. Beyond any doubt, she was of great importance to the General and the jarl. Mayhaps she's a mage? No, too young. A warrior? Even with her looks, she may not be fit for the class of warrior. An Archer then? No, she doesn't have a bow nor arrows on her. A Future-Teller? Those are Extremely rare.....it may be a possibility...but again...they are rare. He shook the puzzle from his mind as they arrived in his room. She told him to call her if he needed anything.

He thanked her and waited until she was gone before taking off his armor. He unstapped the gauntlets, removed the cloak, hood, and mouth mask, all until he was down to his Chainmail Underarmor, which, after removing, revealed the mourning clothes beneath. He laid all of his equipment and weapons in the various drawers and end tables in the room. He finally rested on the bed and closed his eyes, falling into a much needed sleep.

(Srry if it's not too long, really holding back until tomorrow when they really start the action.)

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Shadari didn't even consider taking the rooms in the crypt. 'I've certainly slept in worse places, but I'm not going to stay here when there's a perfectly good inn just down the road'. Getting up, she walked to the doors to the meeting room, following the impressions left in the dusty floor by the others that had come and gone. 'Certainly easier leaving this place than getting to it' she thought dryly, opening the door to Whiteruns' street.
    Predictably, it was deserted, and at this ungodly hour, she would have been shocked to see anyone not part of the rebellion.

She entered the inn, glancing at the mostly empty common room, she approached the bar, removing a small coin purse from her belt as she did so. "A room.And a bath" she stated coldly, glaring at the innkeeper, a older Nord woman. She nodded, accepting the Khajiit womans coin. Technically, rooms were free, but technically, she wasn't part of the rebellion. She was just along for the ride, and, despite what the old man said, she felt the need to pay. It wasn't like she was poor or anything. Heading up stairs, she found her room, and a steaming tub of warm water in it.

Untying the laces that held together the armour from her hips to her throat. Pulling the dark grey leather up, over her head, she arranged it neatly on the bed. She wore nothing under her armour, because clothing under armour slowed an assassin like herself to a fatal degree. Also, when enemies, especially males, tended to be rather distracted when they noticed her lack of clothing under her armour. Slipping out of her lower armour, she dipped a slender, furred leg into the wooden tub, sighing as the water eased the tensions out of her road weary muscles. She washed quickly, soaking herself completely, and sitting in the water a good while longer, until it began to cool. She toweled herself dry, and transferred her armour to the chair in the room.

Laying under the blankets, she sighed, staring at the wooden ceiling. Almost without conscious effort, she summoned the face of Jorn Blackstone to the forefront of her mind. A broad face, often twisted in a sneer, short, grey-black hair, and a wispy black beard. His face, a deathly pallor of white, was covered with Daedric words of power, obscuring almost all of his skin, except for his mouth and eyes. Dark grey eyes filled with haughtiness and and scorn. "I've got you now, you bastard" she whispered, and drifted to sleep, thinking of how she'd exact her revenge on the Nord.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice smiled at seeing that the Nord woman was okay. She pondered her request for a nickname for a moment and chose one.

"Hmm...I like Vivi. I understand about wanting to shorten extranious names. Dad and I have to mingle with Skyrim's upper class a lot and I'm always introduced as Captain Alice Psyrakon of the Stormcloaks. That's when I have to tell people it's Alice. Just Alice."

She just barely caught Vivi's slight of hand trick with the sugar in her tea and Alice was impressed. Clearly this woman knew her way around a finely made cup and saucer.

"As for the tea you are so very welcome. The tea leaves came from Elsweyr. Took over a month to get here but it was well worth it."

She took a seat on the bed across from Vivi, bringing her knees together and looking down at them.

"As for me, I...I don't know. Those two are complete brickheads, no one's disputing that, but they're cruel brickheads. They know me well enough to know what I'm insecure about and they pushed all my sensative buttons tonight."

She blinked her eyes as her breathing became heavier. Her voice lost all its joy and became hard and somber.

"It's true what they said about the Thalmor you know. They really did burn my home to the ground, along with most of what our family had. Dad worshippes Talos, mom was an overlooked Blade, the Thalmor found out about it. It took 'em thirty years but they figured it out. They chased us all the way to the Jerrall Mountains after the legionnaires that were supposed to help us get to Skyrim sold us out, along with the Bruma guards. We made our last stand, mom died defending my brothers and sister and I, dad was knocked out, everybody ran and I decided to be a hero and try to save mom. For my trouble I was stabbed through the shoulder and raped while dad was pinned to the ground and made to watch."

Tears were silently rolling down her face.

"He eventually got free of those thalmor monsters and he killed them. All of them. Hacked them apart. He was covered in blood and I smiled but the damage was done. I got up and tried to run but I hobbled a few feet before collapsing in the snow. I very nearly froze to death but I was rescued. Soon after we joined the Stormcloaks, then things got bad."

She just barely stified a sob. She was openly crying now.

"For thirteen months we fought the Legion. We, two Imperials, killing other Imperials. Our own people! We killed them and we liked it. Just as much as our new Nord brothers and sisters liked killing their own kin! At least until we slept at night. The men I've killed, they...haunt me. I still see their faces, I still hear their screams. I see the final moments of life drain from their eyes as I stab them with a sword or shoot them with a bow like deer or use magic to burn them alive or make them kill each other..."

Alice put her face into her hands and started sobbing. She couldn't take it anymore. She had never really talked about her war experiences with people other than her own men or hre dad and talking to an outsider was simply too much.

(OOC: Dabs, maybe Dabs and Soldin should hear this? Form an impromptu support group for Alice? That sort of thing?)

Dabiene Caristiana

As Soldin held the door open for her the two were very silent. Soldin was on edge. For what reason she didn't know at all. All that Dabiene knew was that the sooner they got out of this crypt the better. But Soldin had to learn to be around the dead. After all, didn't he slay the undead and daedra all the time?

As if he was reading her mind he spoke up quietly, "Not that y'know. Just... I don't know what to think. I--"

"Shhh." The Breton cut him off.

The door was almost closed but a stiffled sob rang through it. Soldin payed no mind, he thought it was something else.

"Look, it's not that it's--"

"Quiet!" Dabiene raised her hand then without warning she walked briskly back. For some reason her heart was pounding, her lips were in a tight line. Soldin didn't know what to think, she looked like a mother bear ready to rip a hunter's throat out to protect her two cubs. Shaking his head at this sudden demeanor he followed her, having to jog to catch up.

Dabiene lead him to the hall of rooms. Walking up behind her she listened near the doorway out of sight. Turning her head to lock eyes with him she raised a finger to her lips. The man nodded in understanding.

"...still see their faces, I still hear their screams. I see the final moments of life drain from their eyes as I stab them with a sword or shoot them with a bow like deer or use magic to burn them alive or make them kill each other..."

The Nord's eyes went wide upon hearing this. By the divines it sounded like guilt was eating her alive. Just gnawing at her in a savage like manner. 'I wonder if her father knows...' Dabiene thought to herself.

Gut wrenching sobs were heard and as the Breton shifted to look inside the room she could see the Rikke woman look in shock. After all though, who wouldn't? Even though the two just got there something terrible must have been relieved and retold to make the poor thing break down.

They stood for a few moments before Soldin couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't stand having a sad woman in the room. Or anywhere for that matter. It wasn't that he hated it... Well, he did... But not in a bad way. No woman should be sad and his eyes! Or anyone for that matter!

In a rush he shoved the woman in front of him foward and into the light.

"Agch..." The Breton threw a well place glare over her shoulder at the clumsy 'over-grown puppy' and he had the good grace to blush. With their cover blown the woman had no other choice. Maternal instincts were taking over. Looking over with sadness at the broken young woman she walked over slowly and evenly. Even with sadness, stress, and exhaustion on her mind and bones she could still walk as if on air. It was just in a her cocky bloodline.

Without a word she sat down next to her, gathered her in her arms and held her close. She tucked Alice's head under her chin and rocker her back and forth.

Silently watching Dabiene, the Nordic werewolf walked over to a nearby wall, his boots making a soft thud noises. He leaned his back against the opposite far wall of the bed. His deep blue eyes radiated sadness but he didn't say anything. He didn't want to know if she wanted pity or not. But taking a guess that most didn't, he chose not to say anything. 'But what could I possibly say?'. Nothing. Nothing was needed to be said. Nothing could be said.

And sure enough Dabiene knew that. She simply continued to hold Alice while she sobbed into her clothes while Soldin looked around the room in an awkard state. His eyes finally landed on the other person in the room. The Nordic woman. What was her name? Vivi? Vivane? Vivianne? Was that it? No... Vivienne! Yea that was it. Stupid Battle-Borns blabbing everywhere. He took her in, her looks, her face and expressions playing across it. She was less shocked now but at the same time looked slightly uncomfortable.

"Understandable..." He uttered under his breath quietly, then looked away from her deep in thought.

(OOC: There you go Simus, just for you :3 cuz I'm that nice. But oddly enough not nice enough to remember Fading Hope... I'm a bad kitty.)

Andre Marek

Marek emerged from Whiteruns barracks and slipped his now considerably lighter wallet into a pouch on his thigh. He smiled grimly despite the steep price he had just payed. Gold and intimidation. It was a combination that rarely failed. He now had several of Whiteruns finest in his pocket and they would keep him updated on any and all activities they could regarding the other rebels under the General. It was risky to have them spying on their own people but he decided it was worth it. He wasn't looking to betray the rebellion or anything of that sort, he simply liked information, especially on anyone whom he deemed to be dangerous. He thought it was unlikely that any of the guardsmen would reveal his tampering. Marek had been very direct concerning what may befall anyone who did.

Glancing around he made sure no one was watching before heading for the inn. The streets were deserted save a small lone figure walking in the same direction as Marek. 'Who the hell would be out at this time of night?' He wondered. Squinting he noticed that it was the Khajiit from the meeting. 'Seems I'm not the not the only one who doesn't like like the thought of sleeping in a tomb.' The Khajiit opened the door to the inn in front of him and disappeared inside. Marek arrived just in time to see her striding gracefully up the stairs with a sour look on her face. Marek stared after her for a moment before going to the bar and ordering his own room and telling the maid to wake him by nine in the morning.

Going up to his room, Marek closed and locked the door behind him before going over to the bed. He stuffed several of the pillows under the sheets and then pulled the blankets over them so that they roughly resembled a person lying in the bed. Looking around he found himself a chair and placed it in the darkest corner of the room before sitting in it with one hand on the hilt of his sword. He sat like that for several minutes, listening to the sounds throughout the inn, before nodding his head forward and closing his eyes for the night.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
    Vivienne could feel the shock fall across her face. She wasn't expecting Alice to be so upfront, and before she knew it, there was a party in her room. The two people from earlier came inside and Vivienne scooted over as the woman began coddling Alice. The girl continued to cry, soothed by the presence of a pseudo mother. It was understandable. Vivi was much older when she'd lost her parents, it'd only been a few years back, but the wound was still fresh. She understood what Alice was going through. And there wasn't much that could be said or done about it. Time was the best remedy, but saying that just got an "I know". That is if there was someone to say it. Vivienne didn't have comfort when her parents died. She had revenge. She had bloodlust. She had hatred. She wished she could've had that innocence still. She was sure she had it at one point. But Vivienne was much less like Alice than she'd thought. Alice was still able to break, and Vivienne was so broken there was no point in trying to repair herself. She moved back onto the bed, sighing. Her eyes held no tears. She wasn't a crier. She could feel anger bubble in her stomach as she pictured the needless slaughter, the last stand, Alice's mother had. Her parents weren't given the dignity. Slaughtered in their sleep by mindless thugs. There was little dignity in such a death. She moved over to Alice again, placing a hand on hers.
    "The pain subsides."
    She thought it would be enough. She'd chosen her words carefully again. "Subsides" wasn't "ends". It was in regards to all of the things the girl had said. Her mother, her guilt, her experience with the Dominion. She looked at the girl a moment, hoping that Alice could tell how she understood. How jealous Vivienne was that she could still feel that pain. Vivienne felt nothing over a kill, nothing over her parents, and nothing for herself. Her one drive was vengeance. She sat there a moment realizing.
    "What will be left of me when this mission is done?"

Aethalia

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure, my lady. Clearly, you know who I am, yet I've never heard of you" Salthar said, looking slightly puzzled. That wasn't much of a mystery, though. Aliah, when she'd still been with the Thalmor, had co-ordinated Justiciar activities outside Solitude. As far as she knew, Salthar had been stationed somewhere near Falkreath. After the embassy had fallen, she'd gone to ground, fading into the chaos that was Skyrim.

She'd have been unnerved if Salthar did know who she was. She'd cut ties with the Thalmor after Dalamar had died, and wandered the land for most of the past year. Ulfric would pay for the deaths of her friends in the embassy, as would those that had participated in the attack. With that thought, Aliah glanced at the tea kettle and the cup she still held in her own hands.

'Elven make...almost too familiar...' she thought, glancing at the young woman as she led the ranger away. 'Were she and her father part of the battle? ' The elven vampiress wondered. Simus was the perfect person to have launch an assault on the embassy. Uncompromising, cunning strategist, and more reason to hate Aliah and her comrades than most. 'I certainly hope not...I'd hate to have to kill them, they don't seem that terrible' Returning her attention to the Altmer vampire standing in front of her.

"I was a...wanderer of sorts for several years" she grinned, and hoped it wasn't too unconvincing. "I heard of you in my travels near Falkreath. It appears you've acquired quite a reputation over the past few years" she said, trying to deflect the focus back onto the tall elf.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts