Received bounty after negotiate peace treaty quest.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tanjirotheslaya

I'm in a little but of a pickle here. So after negotiating the peace treaty between stormcloaks and imperial, Delphie informed me i have to kik paarthunax. I was furious for obvious reasons and decided to bash her with my shield. Needless to say, she continuously attacked me until serana murked her. During her assault, I whipped out my daedric sword and slapped her in the mouth. Received said bounty I mentioned above and immediately bounty was removed due to her untimely "death". We all know the message, bounty was removed due to last witnesses dearth, in the emd, we all know isn't a real death because she cannot die. I decided that I was bored and moved on to tee next portion of the storyline, setting the trap for a dragon. After fast traveling to whiterun, guard immediately began attacking me with their steely knives and I just couldn't kill the beast! I paused, checked my crime list to see if I was wrong about reading my bounty was removed and I was not. No bounty, but guard still attacking like I had a massive bounty! Every guard in whiterun!! After defending myself, I received a 1000 bounty. This is a new bounty mind you. So paying it won't stop the older one and they never gave me the option to pay the original bounty. So, my question is; what in the world can I do!?!?

I'm in a little but of a pickle here. So after negotiating the peace treaty between stormcloaks and imperial, Delphie informed me i have to kik paarthunax. I was furious for obvious reasons and decided to bash her with my shield. Needless to say, she continuously attacked me until serana murked her. During her assault, I whipped out my daedric sword and slapped her in the mouth. Received said bounty I mentioned above and immediately bounty was removed due to her untimely "death". We all know the message, bounty was removed due to last witnesses dearth, in the emd, we all know isn't a real death because she cannot die. I decided that I was bored and moved on to tee next portion of the storyline, setting the trap for a dragon. After fast traveling to whiterun, guard immediately began attacking me with their steely knives and I just couldn't kill the beast! I paused, checked my crime list to see if I was wrong about reading my bounty was removed and I was not. No bounty, but guard still attacking like I had a massive bounty! Every guard in whiterun!! After defending myself, I received a 1000 bounty. This is a new bounty mind you. So paying it won't stop the older one and they never gave me the option to pay the original bounty. So, my question is; what in the world can I do!?!?
Also, if you complete the civil war quest line with either the stormcloaks or the Imperials as the victorious army first, you will never need to negotiate a peace treaty to begin with. That is what I always do.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts