• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Ok so I was milling about in the Soul Cairn...the place is huge and not the easiest place to navigate. Anyways I came across those massive life sucking soul gems and opened a chest under one and got me a reaper soul gem...*tap tap tap* on google wtf is this thing. Get three and go fight the reaper it says so off i go. Now im standing in his lair he is well and truely dead as a dodo and im staring at this portal under a grate in the very middle of his lair... I want to get in it and see where it goes >.<

Does anyone have any idea, or a theory or anything on how I might get in or anything I can try???
Ive been fireing lightning bolts at it and fire bolts ice storms etc and ive tried fus ro dah nothin is budging this grate =(

All ideas welcome =)

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Oh and I did search the room I couldnt find anything no chains to pull or anything to shoot at =(

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Thats cruel and evil I wanna go in there so badly >.<

oldmaniac5050

have not fought the reaper yet but did notice that at the other closed gates around the cairn that if you shoot firebollts athe headstone type objects (with the bluish lights) the gates will open. sometimes you will have to shoot more than one (all in the same area as the gate)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts