Re-Introducing Myself!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Exaelia

I'm also still a pathetic level one D:

Exaelia

AND WHAT THE GLUB IN THE SHOUTBOX SERIOUSLY THAT NEWSPAPER SHOULD BE BURNED okay I'm calm

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Thought you meant Imperial as the faction.. like Stormcloak or Imperial :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I went with Stormcloaks on my most played character :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I don't know how many I got.. quite a bunch though.. I think the DLC adds even more achievements.

BTW, I love your avatar!

Exaelia

I don't know how many I got.. quite a bunch though.. I think the DLC adds even more achievements.

BTW, I love your avatar!
Haha thankies, but I hope to get all 50 of them and I just stole something by accident and I don't even know what it was how do I give it back?! D':

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Haha thankies, but I hope to get all 50 of them and I just stole something by accident and I don't even know what it was how do I give it back?! D':

Look in your inventory, it should give a "stolen" mark. Also, the item's name could be in red.

What console do you play on?

Exaelia

Ugh and I got involved with someone in relation to the Stormcloaks which I didn't want to do D:

Exaelia

Look in your inventory, it should give a "stolen" mark. Also, the item's name could be in red.

What console do you play on?
I play on Xbox 360

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Wuh? Then why are you here? xD

Because I like the people here, honestly.. the more I came here, the less I played. I guess you've noticed how people in SB don't talk about Skyrim at all lol

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
Well I am kind of late for this but... welcome anyway! ^^

I am sure you will find these forums welcoming, even if for the second time. Even if Skyrim isn't exactly new, there will always be new things to find, be them bugs or easter eggs, and I am sure everyone is thrilled for having you around these forums!

Enjoy your stay :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts