Re-Introducing Myself!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Exaelia

Hello, everyone~! Yes, it says I'm a new member even though I joined a looong time ago. Some of you might kind of remember me, I talked about Catbug a lot. ANYWAY. I guess I should introduce myself again because I have changed a lot since I've been here last, so I thought I'd give sort of an update introduction, if that's even a thing. Okay, so, I own The Elder Scrolls V and I'm simply awful at it, and since my tv is so old, I can barely read the text on the screen, so I haven't played in quite a long time. But I really love this franchise, even though I got a late start, I love the graphics, the story, the creatures, the art, everything. I hope that I can become a better player by being here and actually playing the game. I never get to far and always end up starting over for one reason or another, so I hope to stop doing that as well. Okay, now for the silly, slightly unnecessary stuff!

• I'm 16 years old
  • My birthday is May 24
  • I have two dogs, Ramen and Noodles (yes that's actually their names)
  • I have ADHD so I'm kind of all over the place when I talk sometimes
  • I love drawing things, so if you want me to draw you something, I'd be happy to do it! Since it might not be what I usually draw, having people telling me what to draw is a bit of a challenge, so it helps me improve
  • I'm kind of sensitive at times, but mostly REALLY sarcastic
  • Sometimes I go into my immature mode
  • If I'm being rude, please don't take it personally because I also have depression (please don't feel sorry for me, I'm only saying this because I don't want anyone to think that they made me mad or something)
  • My favorite ice cream is cookie dough
  • My favorite color is blue
  • Aaaaand I talk a lot. (Obviously)
  • Also, one more thing; I'm an explainer. Like, even if you understand what I'm saying, I feel the need to explain it to you anyway xD
Uhmm I think that's it, or at least all I can think of, but ask me questions, gogogogo~!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Welcome to the Forums! (again)

You seem like a fun person all around :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
That's sad. curious little kid, can't talk anymore.

Exaelia

Yeah, and I'm one of those people that get so frustrated they cry xD

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I wouldn't dare :eek:

*silently judges*

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I WILL THROW TURTLES AT YOU oh wiat no that'd hurt the poor turtles D:

You don't even care it hurts me :eek:

*looks innocent*

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I didn't know that :eek:

Exaelia

Also I cant' wait to be able to use the shout box, it's annoying not being able to use it ; ^ ;

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yeah, would be fun to have you in there :)

Exaelia

Oh oh oh and also, in the game, I'm an Imperial named Rhawen :3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts