1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [RD] Rise of the Draugr

Discussion in 'Archived Stories' started by Skyrimosity, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Dradin

Dradin Tribunal Temple Acolyte

I can get a post up tomorrow night.

I will be out of the country the 7th - 15th. Cannot do anything then. Just a heads up.

Happy Birthday America!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jader

Jader The Mystic Marksman

Waiting on the seige on the fort to begin before posting my entry.

3. Epic Keith

Epic Keith By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Well I was moving towards the group so I'm waiting for someone there to interact for now

4. Dradin

Dradin Tribunal Temple Acolyte

I posted. (In case you were blind or something. Then there is a bigger problem.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skyrimosity

Skyrimosity Fine Southern Gentleman

Well, someone needs to post besides me. I was the last one asleep, can't really be the first one awake. Irish or Melee are the other two in the group who could post us waking up (and perhaps meeting Keith's character).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

I'm at work, I'll get started on a post. My writing brain has been pretty dead lately.

7. Skyrimosity

I'll be gone for a week and a half starting Tuesday night. If you guys could just post some character interaction and meet Keith's character in the meantime, it would greatly be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

Ok so let me clear something up really quick. I'm probably only confused because I'm tired and staying up way later than I should, but Dradin's character ran away during the fight, correct? So he's interacting with AS88's character in a completely different location from the main group? Or are they close by?

9. Colonelscout312

Colonelscout312 The Descendant of Tiber Septim.

Name: Nomad War-Blade

Race: Nord

Appearance: Nomad is 6'2, and has a lean agile build, but. It to lean. He has long brown hair, a short beard, blue eyes, white skin.

Personality: Nomad is a loyal, kind, and chivalrous man. He enjoys playing the violin, reading, and writing.

Background:
    Nomad, quite a fitting name for our hero, for, ever since he was ten, he has wandered all of tamriel.
    He lived with his parents in whiterun. He thrived there. He became famous among the people of whiterun. For he was directly related to Ysgramor from his father. However, his great life would not last long.
    Hardship was ahead. Assassin's came one day, and tried to kill his family. They killed his parents, but he survived. He traced them to the thalmor, but no one would listen.
    He was ten at the time. He fled for Cyrodiil, and began to fight in the arena to make money. He won, several times. It was in Cyrodiil that he met a high elf, one who despised the thalmor, despite his relation to them. His name, was Runsultare, he was training to be a mage. The two soon became close friends. At age 16 Nomad joined the dark brotherhood. Runsultare had no idea of this, but knew that Nomad was keeping secrets, and thus, there friendship started to strain.
    Nomad carried out several contracts, but his time working with the dark brotherhood ended, when they accepted a contract to kill Runsultare. He warned Runsultare and they fled for Hammerfell.
    They began the trade of bounty hunting. They carried out several jobs. They soon decided to move to skyrim. The empire, took them prisoner and began an execution. Nomad and Runsultare escaped, but we're separated. Nomad made is way to Solitude to enlist in the empire.
    This unfortunately pit him against Runsultare, who sided with the stormcloaks. They fought until the end of the war, when the empire left and the stormcloaks retreated. Nomad and Runsultare, who were each high rank in they're respected armies, became friends again. Nomad then returned home and then joined the companions and began adventuring again. He is currently trying to find love and settle down.
    Class: Light Armored Warrior, he uses a greatsword, a bow, and keeps a short sword with him at all times for protection.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

10. Epic Keith

*pokes head in*

11. Skyrimosity

They're in a different location. Pretty close, but we wouldn't be noticing anything of their adventure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Epic Keith

I think we should add thralls to the enemies.
    There really isn't an explanation where all the people went unless Sky is hiding it in his butt back pocket.
    And it would be fun to have a little easier people to kill.

13. AS88

AS88 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Well I thought a lot of them were either dead, or in hiding.

14. Epic Keith

It's just I haven't noticed them being seen much in the RP

15. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

I assumed most people that we come across now will be those who have been in hiding. Also we haven't gotten very far in the RP so we should probably wait for them to make appearances that will make sense. :p

16. Skyrimosity

A lot of them went to the Afterlife, mostly.

The survivors would be either: Scavenging supplies anywhere they could, trying to set up some sort of home, forming bandit groups to raid other survivors, trying to escape into other provinces, stuff like that. Most of them just plan on hiding out anywhere they can, though.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

Also I am completing my post right now so it will be up soon. I'm sorry that it's taken me so long. :sadface:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

Gahdamn Melee it's about time.

I hope it's ok that I kind of advanced time a little bit in the post? I wasn't sure exactly what time it was in the last few posts so I just kind of made it so that Solenne woke up in the middle of the night.

Hopefully that post was ok. I dunno, at least I have something up now. :p

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 3 Points May 15, 2015
  19. Skyrimosity

Oh, also, Colonelscout312 , couple of things. I think I've RP'ed with you before? Not quite sure.

Things to keep in mind: Dragons (and thus the destruction of Helgen) do not exist. The Civil War did not conclude in any victory (Stormcloaks retreated to Windhelm; Imperial Legion left Skyrim for Cyrodiil; Nords in the Legion deserted for their families)

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 3 Points May 15, 2015
  20. Colonelscout312

Colonelscout312 The Descendant of Tiber Septim.

Okay, I'll edit that in the next couple of days, don't have the time now.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk