• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

I know it's been more than 4 days, but I would still like I participate.

Well, I said MIA not KIA so you are most certainly welcomed back

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    There we are. Posted a short one but internet is shoddy up in Appalachia. I should be able to post more frequently now. Will try not to go MIA this time.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Sorry I've been so absent, guys. I am at work right now and will be sitting on a computer all day so I'll try to have something up before I leave. :)

Skyrimosity

Sorry I've been so absent, guys. I am at work right now and will be sitting on a computer all day so I'll try to have something up before I leave. :)

Well, just don't get fired on our account

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I'm sitting in a library that has maybe 10 students in it today. It's very hard to get fired when I don't do anything all day except sit here. :p

Skyrimosity

I'm sitting in a library that has maybe 10 students in it today. It's very hard to get fired when I don't do anything all day except sit here. :p

"Very hard", but not impossible ;)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    I've got my next post written so it's when y'all want me to post it and will my laptop cooperate. Remember AS88 and I are separated from y'all.

Skyrimosity

You may want to post now, since when Irish post's it will be daytime (to allow everyone to begin posting) so that means you and AS88 would have to post either in past tense or have the end of the post end with sunrise.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    Had to post a reply to AS88 on my phone. I'll go and color the words when I have stable internet on my laptop.

AS88

Staff member
    Had to post a reply to AS88 on my phone. I'll go and color the words when I have stable internet on my laptop.

Even if I do say so myself, our little exchange has been Baller A-F- :p

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

AS88

Staff member

Skyrimosity

Okay everyone. We've got a nice, revived RP. We need to all be willing to take the time to post whenever it makes sense. It takes everyone to keep a RP going. We can't afford month-long breaks, and I know that was my fault as much as anyone else's. We just need to keep things up, and be willing to make that little bit of commitment to posting. If we can do that, then we can really make this RP all it should be.

AS88

Staff member
    Agreed. I'll be writing some more tomorrow (Y)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
    Marked,Will put more work into my CC then post.If its not posted within a day or two then just count me out.All depends how the next day or two go,nt want to start then find out I cant due to no time.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
    General Information

Name: Waylas (Lairah is her actual name)

Race: Redguard

Class: Pirate

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160 lbs

Build: Not very muscular, appears quite petite

Laterality: Amphidextrous

Sexuality: Bisexual

Marital Status: Widowed

Properties: None

Affiliations: Ex-Captain of the Red Dogs Pirates

Afflictions: Occasionally gets sick while being on land

Habits: Making sure her breasts aren't noticeable. Likes to flip coins in the air.

Positive traits: Nimble, light on her feet

Negative Traits: Land-sickness, Can't pick heavy objects like heavy armor

Likes/Loves: The sea or a body of water. MEAD! Women and men!

Dislikes/Hates: Being on land for too long, Imperial Legion

Fears: Jails

Aspirations: To be the richest, most feared pirate (Even thought it's not likely it will happen)

Appearance

Hair Length: Long braided dark hair, most of it covered by her pirate hat

Hair Color: Dark brown

Facial Hair: SHE'S A WOMAN!

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Color: Dark

Casual Attire: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IUz1oTUCFug/T0_kQywOW8I/AAAAAAAAAqM/ZIYxLXDRtqU/s1600/Shirt 023.jpg this with leather pants and a pirate hat

Armour: Light Leather armor over the casual attire

Skills

Master: One handed

Expert: Light Armor

Adept: Lockpicking

Apprentice: Sneak

Gear: Dual wielding Scimitars

History

Early Life: Lairah was born in Stros M'Kai in Hammerfell. For most of her early days, she was never allowed to leave the house. Her father had her cross dress in order to protect her when she had to leave. She didn't complain and ended up wearing boys clothes at home as well. Her father was a sailor and her mother a decent fruit seller. Lairah's father died a few years later in a storm while at sea, leaving them financially troubled for some time. Her uncle, who was also a great sailor helped them and provided help for them.

Early Teens: Lairah's uncle decided to take her and her mother to Solitude in Skyrim, where he thought they could fare well. The journey was long enough for Lairah to learn the art of dual swords from her experienced uncle. She was well trained by the time they reached Solitude and he uncle stayed there long enough for he to master it.

Late Teens: Lairah spent much of her time hacking at a dummy. Occasionally, her mother would need to go out for a trade mission and Lairah accompanied her. But on one trip, her mother was fatally injured by a cave bear and later succumbed to her wounds.

Adulthood: Lairah was dreaded after her mothers death. She ended up drinking alcohol, started thieving and even ended up in prostitution in order to pay the taxes. When she couldn't pay any more, she packed up and headed up the mountain to Fort Hraggstad where she joined the bandits. She lived there for a while until a person attacked the fort. Lairah fled and ended up falling to the bottom of the cliff. She miraculously survived and was taken in by the Red Dog pirates.

She was with them for a couple of years and ended up getting romantically involved with the captain eventually marrying him. After he died, Lairah became the captain of the Red Dogs, and began plundering trade ships from Hammerfell and even ones going to Raven Rock. The crew had a small fort on the coast near Winterhold where they would screw around after a long day of pirating.

One day, after a raid near Raven Rock, the crew returned to the fort only to find dead bodies scattered about. They wondered if the Imperial Legion had caught up to them, but it was there shock to find them being ambushed by the Draugr. Lairah escaped barely alive, with only a few crew members to spare, going down the White River.

Skyrimosity

Okay Keith, you're in. Welcome to the RP!

Now, if you want to post anytime soon, your character could stumble upon our camp (the sun has just begun to rise). If you want to wait for a bit and Irish happens to post, you could see our group while we are moving towards the Fort. Also, I hope you've read the RP?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts