• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Oh! Why hello there! I'm new here and I just wanted to take some time to intruduce myself. Well, I got this mind-blowing game us mortals call "Skyrim" on launch (11/11/11) and I have enjoyed it to the utmost of my ability to enjoy such fine things. I play as a khajiit, and I'm skilled in the art of archery and sneak. My character in the game is both good and bad. So I kill both innocents and lawbreakers. I know I'm starting to sound really n00bish now. So, without anymore cheesy statements, hai!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Oh! Why hello there! I'm new here and I just wanted to take some time to intruduce myself. Well, I got this mind-blowing game us mortals call "Skyrim" on launch (11/11/11) and I have enjoyed it to the utmost of my ability to enjoy such fine things. I play as a khajiit, and I'm skilled in the art of archery and sneak. My character in the game is both good and bad. So I kill both innocents and lawbreakers. I know I'm starting to sound really n00bish now. So, without anymore cheesy statements, hai!

Welcome to the forums, please enjoy your stay. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts