PC Raven Rock Mine(The Final Descent) cant loot killed bodies!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CrazyNikel

Hi guys, first time posting here looking for help. Ive more or less figured out all the work a rounds for glitches just by using Google.

However I'm stuck and have not found any helpful google results. I'm on my second play through of the dragonborn dlc and for some reason as soon as I go to(in) the Raven rock mine to do The Final Descent quest I am unable to search or loot the bodies of the npc/mob Ive killed, whether they are draugr or human. Problem is, I cant loot Gretian's body! Now what throws me off is I can run out of the cave(saving before I cant come out) thus kill any npc and loot there bodies. I can however loot any other killed mob(spiders,the 1 rat) or any npc/bad guy that's already dead I can still loot just fine, just the ones I kill and apparently gretian's bones.

To give you some symptoms, Ive noticed my game treats the murdered draugr or npc by my hands as if they don't even exist, I cant move the bodies or anything. I can however use unrelenting force to move them, but that did not fix anything in terms of being able to grab/loot.

Ive;
Tried re-entering mine
Reloading entire game
Reloading save back to before starting quest with same result
manually adding quest items(to no avail)
using unrelenting force for giggles

I haven't tried one of my many other characters yet, but my first play through I had NO problems at all. Ive tried going back 'fairly' far but i don't have really far back saves :sadface:

Any help is appreciated! Ill even take ideas that might fix it!

XELI

Well man can u load a very previous save game and check it out again?
I can't understand why you can't loot bodies....

CrazyNikel

Tried going back fairly far with the exception of before even initiating the dragonborn dlc because I just dont have a save that far back. Guess Ill wait and hope for a patch or something. Thanks for trying to help man

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts