Xbox 360 Random Vampire attacks not ceasing?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The night before, I completed the Dawnguard questline again. A few in game days later, I'm at Falkreath looking to start Ill Met By Moonlight. A Legendary Dragon attacks, we kill it and thankfully no one dies. But out of nowhere I'm attacked by three high leveled vampires almost immediately after. I thought these random attacks stop after completing "Kindred Judgement" by killing Harkon? The good thing is that I haven't had any random attacks in towns since. However, I did avoid all contacts with cities and settlements during the entirety of the questline to prevent unwanted deaths. Did that change anything? (I even avoided Dragon Bridge by fast traveling to a close spot and going straight to the vampire who had the note).

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
I've completed the main story for that about a month ago and I'm still getting random Dawnguard attacks (I'm a vampire) So yeah that will happen :)

ShadowHunter

It still happens, but less frequently. I have saves in both sides, and the I still get attacked by Dawnguard/Vampires once in a while

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Yep, it is completely normal. I am still being attacked by vamps. It is curious though that as soon as I killed Miraak, not more cultist have attacked me. I think they fear me ... lol ... :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts