Random Mysterious magical mask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brad

So I was in some old Ruins up north. I forgot what they were called, but there were like 6 trolls living there that I had to deal with, and in the middle of these ruins, I found a note written by some bandits who some guy hired to protect him or help him to figure something out. The note mentions that when this guy puts the mask on, he disappears. Anyways, along with this note (on the skeleton right next to it) I found the mask that says it emenates a mysterious magic. But doesn't say WHAT it does. Does it really do anything? It didn't give me a quest to figure it out, but it also seems wierd that it wouldn't do anything. I don't want any spoilers, but does this play any role later in the game? Or am I just wasting 1 lb. of carrying capacity?

Khazrihl

Give us the name of the Mask.

renswic

That sounds like the wooden mask that is part of the Dragon Priests mask set. Go search 'Dragon Preist' on the skyrim wiki or UESP.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I believe your referring to the mask found at the Dragon Priest Shrine, just outside Labryinthian. The mask should be called "Wooden Mask", and when equipped whilst stood where you got it from you'll get

*Minor Spoiler

teleported to the inside of the shrine of which you can place all 8 dragon priest masks to release the final one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts