• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
So there I was just beginning to break ground on Lakeview Manor. When all of the sudden a dragon attacks me. Now I was caught off guard by this one because I had just killed Mirmulnir not a half hour earlier on my new build.

So after Rayya, Meeko, and myself fight and kill the dragon. I notice he decided to die in a rather inconvenient place.(some pics are poor quality)

20121010_200511.jpg
20121010_2006092.jpg

So I decided to build anyway.

20121010_2009031.jpg
20121010_201147.jpg
20121010_2011191.jpg

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Lol, now you don't need the trophy room.

Adam Warlock

in my experience so far , Lakeview has more attacks from a wider variety of enemies than the other 2 Hearthfire houses combined.
I also get screen freezes more often when outside Lakeview but never that problem inside the house

The Phoenician

I just wish it would have stayed there. I would give up that wing so my kids could have the only dragon bone big toy in Tamriel .

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
2012-10-17_00006.jpg

I have the Monster Mod. A baby Mammoth showed up at my house. Now I can't get a steward 'cause he may attack it. I got me a weak spot for elephants and this looks like a baby elephant at that. Maybe it will scare the kids if I get 'em.

Wildroses

That random dragon attack is hilarious. So far I've only gotten Lakeview Manor, and the only random attack I've had was some bandits. I have a feeling there will be lots though. When Nenya sold me this "fine property" she praised it's well-wateredness, it's stands of timber, it's beautiful view and COMPLETELY failed to mention the angry necromancer attracting altar with stones and bloody skeletal remains right next door! I didn't even spot it until the house was built and the furnishings half finished. No wonder they sold the land to the person who wasn't local.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I feel lucky now - for me the dragon skeleton drops into various places around the entrance to Lakeview Manor. Sometimes above ground, on occasion just the head or wing is above ground. At least it stays out of the house .... so far.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
That random dragon attack is hilarious. So far I've only gotten Lakeview Manor, and the only random attack I've had was some bandits. I have a feeling there will be lots though. When Nenya sold me this "fine property" she praised it's well-wateredness, it's stands of timber, it's beautiful view and COMPLETELY failed to mention the angry necromancer attracting altar with stones and bloody skeletal remains right next door! I didn't even spot it until the house was built and the furnishings half finished. No wonder they sold the land to the person who wasn't local.

Got to admit - Nenya would fit right at home as an Estate Agent. I wonder what commission she got for selling the plot ?!

The Phoenician

That necromancer is the head of the neighborhood association.

buggegirl99

i live in lakeview manor, all i have dealt with is a dragon, skeevers, and one bandit. no other problems

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts