• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

DON`T KILL HIM !

I know you want to because I was pretty mad that I had to pay him so much gold , but the only way you`re going to get anything back other that the loot in the barrow is to make him work it off.

As a follower , UESPWiki says he has his own Class with high skills in 1h , light armor , block , and sneak.
Strictly a warrior , he appears to have more than decent health and stamina levels

Ralis will dual-wield Destruction magic staffs to better effect than a bow.
I watched him in an archery duel with a Bandit Marauder and his shots miss frequently even at a short distance

like many other followers , he has the "bow bug" where he will revert to his default hunting bow over almost all of your better supplied bows if he has/gets anything other than iron arrows in his quiver.
* ^this doesn`t apply to forsworn bows if you want him to be a middling but maintenance-free archer

I have converted him into quite a good fighter with the following equipment :

Legendary Dragonscale(at least until I can get a full set of Stalhrim light)
Staffs of Chain Lightning , Fireballs , and Flame Atronach
Dual-wielding Stalhrim Sword and Ancient Nord Pickaxe

At first I thought he was a total crook but it was revealed when I was trespassing that he does have some morals("You`re not supposed to be here.")

It`s obvious he only follows you because you`re keeping his "secret" , but I find it refreshing to have a follower who fights for you due to blackmail rather than altruism

if you prefer warriors over mages for your follower, give him a try out.
He`s not as entertaining with extra comments like Sero , but unlike that hireling he will wear any armor you give him that`s better than his default Leather

Same voice as Teldryn Sero.
love that voice actor whoever he is (sounds like John Hurt to me)
every time Ralis confirms with "Whatever you say, Boss" i want to laugh because the undercurrents are so evident.
my typical response is "Damn right you`ll do whatever I say , or those miners back in Raven Rock will be making a pickaxe shish-ka-bob out of you !"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts