• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Have fun with Dawnguard, Xbox Live not available here and a disc form doesn't exist. FISHPASTE

only if someone gave me some micro points

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Shaun92R

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Adam Warlock

Attention to all Vampires !

Balagog gro-Nolob has published a new gourmet guide for the fanged set , " Fresh Blood and Fine Dining " with his top picks for late night feeding.
His highest recommendation is none other than Louis Letrush , whose blood is described as " the color of the finest Alto , with a slightly dry aroma of juniper berries and a sweet aftertaste reminiscient of Honningbrew..".

No reservations required !

Kage

First thing I'm doing after getting VL and completing Dawnguard story arch, is going to Each hold and massacring everything. Except Whiterun, My wife lives there, can't have the Wife looking at all the horror, bad on the eyes.

Kage

Eh, I'll probably get it some time after it's out. I don't seem to have Twenty Dollars lying around, I'm going to try and barrow Twenty from work, but we'll see.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
;) Got my microsoft points bought and got a 2 liter of Dew, and the local pizza place on speed dial.. im set and ready to rock

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts