• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Adam Warlock

By day , he is Dragonborn , Slayer of Alduin , Thane of 8 Holds , Harbinger , and Arch-Mage.
Fabulously wealthy and well-respected , he swears allegience to no mortal man.

But by night , his restless beast blood boils within and the only thing that cools it is feeling the cold ichor of the vampires running down his hands and throat !
A feral Necromancer , he leads his army of conjurations and undead against those who would block the sun.

AWOOO!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
That sounds awesome!

We are one in the same, only difference is I'm a vampire. Werewolves fall before me like flies. Their blood flows through my veins, their bodies are resurrected to join my ranks. The Dark Lord of Skyrim will rule over all! LOL! You gotta love RPGs. ;)

Adam Warlock

Pretend not to curry favor with me , vile bloodsucker !
The Beast does not extend the merciful forbearance that Adam might.
I will feast upon your heart and steal your black soul for my enchantments !
Go to Falion quickly if you wish to preserve your miserable existence.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Pretend not to curry favor with me , vile bloodsucker !
The Beast does not extend the merciful forbearance that Adam might.
I will feast upon your heart and steal your black soul for my enchantments !
Go to Falion quickly if you wish to preserve your miserable existence.

Hear me, wretched beast. Your cursed blood will only boil when I set you aflame. You're an animal, cattle. I shall slaughter you as such.

:) This is awesome.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I will blot the sun or die trying!!!

Adam Warlock

But my Honeyside garden NEEDS the sunshine so Iona can cook me home-grown dinners. She`s the Paula Dean of Skyrim , you know ? Looks great in a Chef`s Hat too.
Anyway , there`s too many freakin` mushrooms everywhere already. If you blot out the sun , it will be the fungi who will be the true lords of Skyrim.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I can't wait to play it, I always found being a vampire or a werewolf boring and disappointing in Skyrim, thankfully though this DLC is here to address that!

Epic Keith

I can't wait to play it, I always found being a vampire or a werewolf boring and disappointing in Skyrim, thankfully though this DLC is here to address that!
How many hours left for Dawnguard?!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well if everything goes to plan, we should be playing it after 12 tonight right? Well I hope so anyway!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I'm just gunna sleep and tomorrow will download Dawnguard!

I would like to be able to say that I am going to go asleep and wait for Dawnguard tomorrow, but lying wont do any good now will it :p

Hopefully it either downloads and works fine on the first attempt, or 9Gag is hilarious tonight to keep me occupied till tomorrow :D

I can't wait to be a Vampire Lord though :D

Epic Keith

I would like to be able to say that I am going to go asleep and wait for Dawnguard tomorrow, but lying wont do any good now will it :p

Hopefully it either downloads and works fine on the first attempt, or 9Gag is hilarious tonight to keep me occupied till tomorrow :D

I can't wait to be a Vampire Lord though :D
If Skyrim was online, I would have enjoyed sucking blood along with you xD

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
It would have been fun, I suppose Solitude is as good a city as any to massacre as a VL though :D

Shaun92R

is it midnight release?

Im half ready id made an Orc that was going to be a dawnguard and a wood elf that was going to be a vampire lord but i some how overwrite my orc save. :sadface: So guess its vampire first lol

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
is it midnight release?

Im half ready id made an Orc that was going to be a dawnguard and a wood elf that was going to be a vampire lord but i some how overwrite my orc save. :sadface: So guess its vampire first lol
I hope it is a midnight release! I'm just guessing really :sadface:

i blieve markarth is the best place
Indeed Markarth has suffered at my hands many times, especially when I use Storm Call :sadface: :sadface:

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I decided that my vampire character will be like Emperor Paplatine, and my Dawnguard character will be a guy that joins the Dawnguard during a heavy drunken state and doesn't know what he's doing, instead of my original plan of an archer.

Yeah.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts