Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

How does that foxy Guard see my wolfish grin behind a Dragon Priest`s Mask ?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
How come I only notice the "empty" tag on a chest right after i press the button to open it?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
How come I only notice the "empty" tag on a chest right after i press the button to open it?

I can relate. It's very annoying!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Why can't the all powerful Dragonborn wear more than one ring?? :eek:

Stranger

If an individual has promised themselves to almost half the daedra in addition to Sithis, who decides who gets said unfortunate individual in death?

Why is Alduin the only dragon to use different shouts?

How did Aventus travel alone all the way from Riften to Windhelm?

And most importantly, why do all fugitives feel that the solution to their troubles is to shove random enchanted boots and axes in the nearest Dovahkinn's pants?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
why doesnt skooma get me high

why cant i become a skooma dealer

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
1: How can I join the Dark Brotherhood when they have a contract out on me? I have walked into that sanctuary with three hit orders in my pocket from the three headless assassins I’ve left on the road.

2: Why would I do that?

Bad-People

Simply because the Dragonborn in everyone's version of Skyrim kills him before the Thalmor can get to him :Dovahkiin:

I only just now realized... I've NEVER KILLED HIM!

Bad-People

Why can't I find out who put the Dark Brotherhood hits out on me. So I can hunt them down and kill them?

Why is it that the only inn where you dont get shown to your room is the Sleeping Giant, usually the first place you stay? I spent too long stumbling around, trying to find a place to sleep. While I am on inns, why do the innkeepers stay in your room all night (creepy) and carry on their conversation when you wake up?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts