Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hypothetically, if I were to borrow a library book from the College of Winterhold's and then accidentally dropped it into the Hjaalmarch marshes would Urag gro-Shub notice the considerable water damage when I tried returned the book? And if so, is there any way to keep him from figuring out it was me?
Get Sven to turn it back in. Then, as Sven leaves to return it, murder him at the college gates. No witnesses, and Urag will assume it was Sven's.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Why does the game say that Bears don't attack unless provoked, and i get charged by an angry horde of bears when im a mile away?

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Why does the game say that Bears don't attack unless provoked, and i get charged by an angry horde of bears when im a mile away?

Why do I always hear bears long before I actually encounter them?

AS88

Staff member
How do mammoths fly?

And why does their ability almost always leave them when they know somebody notices - usually meaning their death?

heatherelectra

Premium Member
When I am dual-wielding (and can see both weapons), how can I pick a lock? With my toes? Or maybe holding the lockpick in my teeth?

Twiffle

Why is it that when I kill a chicken all of Skyrim wants to kill me. But when someone kills my chickens no one cares?

or, why cant we conjure up a chicken in a dungeon and when one of the bandits kills it for supper all the others attack him and kill him, , rinse and repeat.

dont know if this has been asked. but if Hroki is carried off at the watchtower when killing your first dragon does he escape and become a transvestite and live as Hroki in Markarth ?? :rolleyes:

JoeReese

I have wabbajacked wolves into chickens.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Why are there no fat people in Skyrim?

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
Or when the thieves got the golden claw why did they run into an ancient Nordic burial ground!

Why did Alduin choose to save you?

--Why did the Merchant put the golden claw back on the counter where it can get stolen again.. i was half tempted to take it myself for a decoration

--why am i so attracted to Serana!!!! *drools*

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
How can my characters skin be as white as the snow, when she's a Redguard?

And even if she was another race, how could they tell, when the Nightingale armor shows no skin?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts