PS3 Questions About Pets and Stuff

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sarasa

So, I was wondering if both of my children can have pets and if the pets are gender specific? I noticed that I could give my girls wooden swords (and daggers) now which is fantastic.

Another question I have and has been plaguing me for a while is :

If your spouse dies, what happens to your children?

Adam Warlock

I have two children , Runa and Aleson.
Runa asked me to keep both Vix (baby snow fox) and Bran (dog) .

IDK what happens if spouse dies but whenever my wife is kidnapped and not at the home , the children don`t notice the difference

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
One of my kids bought home a Skeever and asked could we keep it as a pet... I was not happy but I agreed.

As far as I know when a spouse dies, it doesn't make a difference. They don't notice anything different...

Wildroses

I once took my spouse on an adventure for the purpose of shooting him in the back when he was fighting. I kept finding him asleep in our daughters bed when I got home late. When I got home after killing him, Sofie ran right up to me...and gave me a flower. They weren't unhappy he was gone. Not even slightly.

Usulama

The only thing that changes with a dead spouse is that if you want to move houses, you have to ask one of them instead of your spouse.

Girls can bring home a fox or a bunny, while boys bring home a mudcrab or a skeever!

Karen

boop.
Certain pets are gender specific, like Usulama said - girls tend to bring home the "cute" pets and boys bring home the skeevers and mudcrabs. Dogs/followers that can become pets are not gender specific, as far as I know.

Your pixel art is adorable, by the way. :D

sarasa

Certain pets are gender specific, like Usulama said - girls tend to bring home the "cute" pets and boys bring home the skeevers and mudcrabs. Dogs/followers that can become pets are not gender specific, as far as I know.

Your pixel art is adorable, by the way. :D

Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts