1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Question and guidence needed about The Horn of Jurgen WindCaller and other things.

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by KoolBreeze, Jul 8, 2020.

1. KoolBreeze

KoolBreeze KoolBreeze

Ok, so I finished the quest the game said I learned a need word push seems good and all, Where is this new power how do I use it? It's not under the shout magic tab all there is there right now is Unrelenting Force, WhirlWind and Become Ethereal. The become ethereal is still unusable and I have no clue how to get it to work either I'm level 7. Will I get this new power when I reach a certain level or when I kill another dragon what's going on? I have searched for an hour today watched some walkthroughs read some but only about the horn. I don't want spoilers for other quests but I'm missing something and I don't know what, so here I am coming to you and hoping that I can get some guidance. Also how or when will I be able to fill soul gems to recharge magical weapons?