• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

Do bound weapon do physical damage or Magical Damage?

Because if they do Magical damage, they overpass the armor and are only affectd by Magical resistance. If taht the case, the base bound weapon make them stronger than deadric.

I couldn't find out.

ShadowGambit

They should though.

There is nothing physical about bound weapon...

ShadowGambit

Not so OP because at higher level, enchanted upgraded weapon way surclass the bound weapon though.

Now, at low level, let say under level 40, bound weapon are much better.

Too bad also they didn't include all type of weapon (dagger, mace, 2H weapon) in the vanilla spells.

I also miss the Bound Armor from Oblivion....

Oh, well, some mods take care of it, but most of the mods are unbalanced though.

Leedsy

What damage do bound weapons Inflict? I've always wondered but never knew how to find out, so never knew if they were better than my actual weapons, hence never bothered with them. Thx

tat2teel

What damage do bound weapons Inflict? I've always wondered but never knew how to find out, so never knew if they were better than my actual weapons, hence never bothered with them. Thx

Best way to tell is too make sure you have any other weapon in your inventory, Cast the bound weapon spell, and bring up your weapon inventory screen, it'll say at the bottom like it would for a regular weapon

Leedsy

D'oh, never thought of doing that, good tip :)

Do i assumed that this increases as your conj skill increases, or is it fixed, fixed by level? Thx

ShadowGambit

18 (same as Deadric) basic damage for the bound bow. 24 with Mystic Binding (same as Daedric Flawless).

You have to add your bonus from Overdraw perk too.

Also, Bound bow uses bound arrows that do 24 dmg (same as Daedric, but FREE, 100 arrows before the bow get dispelled), that are added AFTER the Overdraw bonus.

Conjuration level doesn't affect bound bow damage outside of Mystic Binding, only Archery and sneak skills affect your damage output.

tat2teel

The Damage increases as the appropriate skill does ie Bound sword increases with one handed, etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts