PS3 PS3 Patch 1.04 (94 MB)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

christof21

I seem to be on the latest build 1.4, but I don't ever recall being asked to install the patch. Is 1.4 a proper update you have to manually choose to install or a series of hot fixes that automatically update when you load the game?

Rotceh

I seem to be on the latest build 1.4, but I don't ever recall being asked to install the patch. Is 1.4 a proper update you have to manually choose to install or a series of hot fixes that automatically update when you load the game?
For PS3 if you are connected to PSN before you start the game, it will automatically prompt you to install game update. You have to click "X" to continue. Guessing the XBOX will have a similar feature. Consoles should not auto update on thier own, some form of user input is required. Games on STEAM for PC will automatically download patches in the background if STEAM is left open. Most users don't shutdown STEAM all the way and the icon is hidden in the system tray.

My game is 12mb in size and takes about 45-60 seconds on almost every loading screen. Though, I did notice a tremendous improvement in the lag section of the game.

It mentions it fixed the invisable armor on the mannequins, although, I still have this problem, bad... my entire manicans are either invisable or the armor on the mannequins are "T.T

Rather annoying to say the least.

Hope next patch comes soon,
Elder of Knowledge

christof21

I bought the game about 2 weeks ago, and as soon as I started playing it I noticed terrible frame rate lag, but the patch has definately fixed it. Not had any lag at all since latest. Also used to get console freeze under certain conditions when I'd get killed by a troll or giant. Went to loading screen and would just hang. Only a hard reset of the console fixed it. But again since the patch, all seems well on this front.....touch wood! ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts