• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
There's not any major mods for the PC right now seeing as the kit isn't out yet. Most of it is just minor graphics changes, scales to damage, and user interface stuff.

Ks17

Damn, this makes me wish I bought the game on PC... Figured it would be worse on PC though as most games that have PS3, Xbox360 and PC options are more popular on consoles... Now I regret my decision, but later on if cool mods come out, and PS3 doesn't get anything, guess we have to buy PC version eh? :S Now we know for the future at least. Buy Bethesda's plops on PC!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Well I gear more towards PC because you can get better deals on PC games sometimes. They don't have to conform to the security standards of consoles, so they use their own security or that of a software security company they already have a contract with. You also get patches faster for PC since they don't have to be checked by the console manufacturer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts