Problem with resonance stones and Revus Sarvani

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I've gotten the two resonance stones from the Reaver Lord in Kagrumez, and the one at the end of Falhbtharz. Then I learned that one was sold by Revus Sarvani, the Silt Strider owner and merchant near Tel Mithryn. I headed over to buy it, but Revus was nowhere to be seen. A dragon had attacked Tel Mithryn a few days ago, game-time, so I think Revus might have been killed then... but I can't find his body anywhere, and I searched and searched. It seems odd that he's killable, if he holds a quest-related item; can anyone confirm that he is killable?

Anyway, after that I Googled the resonance stones, and read on one page that there's one in the Nchardak Aqueduct. I'd already gone through it with Neloth and hadn't picked up any resonance stones, so I went back to Nchardak for another look, only to realize that I can't get in without Neloth's cube. And, of course, there's no dialogue option about Nchardak with Neloth, pickpocketing him turns up nothing, and I don't see the cube anywhere in Tel Mithryn.

Am I totally screwed for the resonance stones without Revus and access to Nchardak? Has anyone encountered a similar glitch with Revus going missing? Is there any way back into Nchardak? Are there any other resonance stones on Solstheim that I've missed?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Thanks, but if you'd actually read my post, you'd know that I don't have all five stones because I'm unable to get the one from Revus Sarvani. That's the whole problem.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Or maybe you meant the cubes in Nchardak? Well, if you'd read my post, you know that I can't get back in the front door of Nchardak at all without Neloth's original cube.

b33rman

Dude just open the door, dont mess with the cube switch. If you already played through it the door will be unlocked

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Dude just open the door, dont mess with the cube switch. If you already played through it the door will be unlocked
Turns out there was a glitch with Nchardak in this playthrough; there was no option to activate the door (of course, I tried that first), so I thought you needed Neloth's cube to unlock it like before. Just got to this point with another character and they can indeed open the door on their own. Ugh, so tired of glitches. :sadface:

floydtaylor3

You've probably already resigned yourself to fate and moved on, but just in case you're still banging your head off a wall, I tried reloading aprevious save and "fast traveled" to Nchardak, and it let me in...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts