1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoiler Prepare for Dragonborn?

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by JClarke1953, Dec 30, 2013.

1. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

I was in the Castle Dawnguard, having returned with Serana from killing an imposter Bard, and a nearby camp of Stormcloaks. Silly them, they don't seem to understand they should go home.

While I slept on one of the cots, I heard a rough, grating voice. It belonged to a mean looking Org named Mogrul. He was faintly visible in my dream, a bully, strong arming the weaker for coin on a..a, can't make out the place...seems unfamiliar. I awaken in the night and walk the halls in the Castle, wondering.

Then I hear that grating voice again! I turn! It's him! Mogrul! Before I know it we're in a silent battle, but it's quick, silent and deadly. The Orc is dead before he hits the stone floor! I strip his body, then put it behind some bales of hay where the Skeever's can clean his bones.

But where had I seen him? Will I see him again? The figures he was tormenting, Elves? A dark skin, like those I'd seen in Windhelm, my friend in the Riften square. Or was it all just a dream, and I killed him for....?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Adam Warlock

Adam Warlock Well-Known Member

You may be paranoid but that doesn`t mean there aren`t people out to get you !

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. JoeReese

JoeReese Well-Known Member

LOL, I noticed him, but apparently not the same Mogrul.

• Like Like x 1