Pre-release mod talk

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Awesome. I am looking forward to it. And I am willing to learn new stuff. If I just knew where to start... :x

Cole

Mythik
Im not sure if it would happen, but a a funny mod would be to make vampires sparkle out in daylight, and werewolves would i dunno...bark? Lol, just a Mod to make fun of Twilight xD

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Don't you think that joke is used already in Blood Bowl? There we have Vampires wearing sun-glasses and occasionally quitting the match because of blood thirst. Not that it is a bad idea, only worn out.

Flamingtaco

I think much of the essential mods for oblivion such as no psychic huards and ooo are incorporated onto the vanilla game. If the ck allows modders to fully utilize radiant story, well developed quest mods could be very interesting.

Cole

Mythik
A mod that could allow for all kinds of different dragons would be awesome. Instead of just the few we know about, they could make dragons that spew out poison, or a Dragon that can only be found at night. New color's and skins for them would be cool too.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
What about a cook dragon, a mechanic dragon, a blacksmith dragon, a prostitute dragon, a housewife dragon? Dragon that has insomnia or a neurotic dragon obsession for shoes. It doesn't matter whether the shoes are scorced or not, as long as it gets the damn boots. Or a dragon who's afraid of heigts? Dragon with a rainbow colours and homosexual tendencies?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
What about a cook dragon, a mechanic dragon, a blacksmith dragon, a prostitute dragon, a housewife dragon? Dragon that has insomnia or a neurotic dragon obsession for shoes. It doesn't matter whether the shoes are scorced or not, as long as it gets the damn boots. Or a dragon who's afraid of heigts? Dragon with a rainbow colours and homosexual tendencies?
Albi the racist dragon must be mandatory. We all know dragon tears turn into jelly beans.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
How about a mod that turns the fiercest dragons into mudcrabs.

How about a mod that turns the fiercest mudcrabs into GIGANTIC MUDCRABZILLAS, which kick even dragon's ass? It would be a good mod, if the mudcrabs turn to a same size with dragons.

Dragonborn mudcrabs, what about that?

Flamingtaco

I don't know. Mudcrabs are pretty beastly anyway. One of them took away half my health in one hit on max difficulty. Obviously more powerful than a dragon.

Travis

Now that I know spell creation has been removed, I am hoping for a mod that puts it back in... and not just a way to do it on my pc, and import it into my char, because I feel like that would be lame compared to having it integrated.

Flamingtaco

Well if they removed it from the engine entirely, then it could prove rather difficulty to put it back in. Hopefully they can as it sounds really fun.

Personally what I would love is for a shadow or a ghost dragon. all you can do is hide or run. I've always been a fan of intense chases. Also It would put actual fear into you however tough you are, knowing that it's coming and you can only run.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Eh ... so you want an invincible dragon?

Kinda, I just love the idea of having an unstoppable force somewhere. Maybe it's just me but I like the idea of having to ride horseback across the plains to find somewhere to hide while it passes. not for it to always be around, that would be annoying but for it just to appear every now and then.

Flamingtaco

Kinda, I just love the idea of having an unstoppable force somewhere. Maybe it's just me but I like the idea of having to ride horseback across the plains to find somewhere to hide while it passes. not for it to always be around, that would be annoying but for it just to appear every now and then.
I see where your going with this. I would only like something like that if there was a way to eventually kill it and it was very infrequent.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts