• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

i been on all those 3 locations i even looked at youtube and the chest dont appear at all there are no chests there!

I'm assuming your lookin there on your current game save, which you already stated has the helm n swords, maybe I wasn't clear enough in my initial description, for that I apologize, when you START the quest, BEFORE you do ANYTHING else go get the armor at those locations, THEN continue the quest into the chamber and acquire the swords, you HAVE to do it in that order or the chests disappear and you are unable to get them ever again...you need to reload a save from prior to going to get the map, go kill the captain, loot the chest n get the helm, THEN go to the other 3 areas BEFORE continuing on the questline...hope this helps, if you redo it an it still doesn't work let me know...

Im having a glitch with the quest, Reluctant Steward. I know Im looking for her body but I found it UNDER Tel Mithryn It is literally under the map. I cant reach it and the marker is still over the body.

thats the problem i dont have a previous save unless i go 100hours gameplay backwards.. i allways check all locations out before doing the quests thats why i got the swords before anything else, its just stupid that they made it so u gotta do it in order, skyrin is a exploring game, not to have order in stuff. i hope they update this stuff soon so i can still get the armor its so anoying..

Grim 0

Oh wait... There is one with the Telvanni Robes after doing Neloth's 'final' quest. If you are a guy and put them on, they look fine... But if you are a girl and equip them, they are town, covered in blood, and have that stupid heart stone belt on them. One of the coolest robes sets ever and I can't wear them :sadface:. Oh well.
Sounds perfect for my Breton Necromage Vamp.

Agentoringe

thats the problem i dont have a previous save unless i go 100hours gameplay backwards.. i allways check all locations out before doing the quests thats why i got the swords before anything else, its just stupid that they made it so u gotta do it in order, skyrin is a exploring game, not to have order in stuff. i hope they update this stuff soon so i can still get the armor its so anoying..

Yeah, man, we both know that won't happen, lol your best bet is to wait until they release dragon born for pc, then xfer and mod the save to get the armor ten swap it back, either that or replay however close your save is...skyrim is an exploration game, but it's easily justifiable that if you say, trigger a rock trap in a dungeon and the cave collapsed over a door, you won't be able to go in that door, I know chests in the open world is a bit of a different story,but similar concepts apply, we both know Bethesda isnt going to patch for that, lol they set it up that way for a reason, lol assuming the players will look at the map and explore the other locations prior to continuing the quest, specifically bc its specialized equipment found in a chest, either way, like I said, your best options are mods or replaying lol sorry man

Jean

The answer is what glitches haven't I had? There are many new ones with Dragonborn when you continue playing in the new world but there are more appearing in Skyrim too. Like when you do the Atherium quest - the journal is not there just for starters. (My husband started over and is noticing a ton of new glitches.)

I am still waiting for certain quest items like Garus' journal, the Drum and Lute to become droppable. Maybe just maybe they will some day.

In Dragonborn,

>Persistent freeze ups where I have had to push the reset button 4 or more times to get the machine to turn off. Constant lagging.
>Miraak going ethereal permanently if I killed him too fast. Fixed by fighting him with Dawnguard Rune Axe which was weaker so he lost health slowly - let him absorb the dragons and finally he let me get rid of him or should I say H.M. did.
>Severin Manor - green background & missing floor glitch where I constantly fall through unable to walk out the door. I fixed it by jumping to the door and exiting. It fixed it without reloading.
> Sizzling sound after exiting the black book in the Burrow. That was fixed by saving and reloading. Its a common error that happens in most games where the sound bites keep replaying. Its something to do with computers and how they get into loops. Lame but it happens.
>Caves having the background glitches but it has spread to other older boards as well. Don't know why it happens exactly but reloading seems to fix it.
>Does the new ore/mineral regenerate or is it a done deal?
> The former assistant (test rat) that is trying to kill the Tervanni master is already weakened by the time I get through and I never attacked her so basically I just took her heart stone and she was done. That has to be a glitch of sorts unless she somehow was using all her health up when she summoned all the ash creatures.
>I have a glitch that I am noticing as Serena continues to be my follower. I just enjoy the extra challenges and help which is why I let her stay after the questline was finished. The glitch is that she sometimes becomes hostile when you use magic on enemies in battle. I do not know why this is occurring. Seems to not happen as long as I only use non-magical attacks when I'm close to her fighting. If I attack enemies far away - she's okay. Very strange.
>Or how about how when I'm on dragon back - Serena and Shadowmare appear as enemies when they are not. Another oddity is that you can't really "fly" outside a circle with a dragon unless you warp. At least I can't. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a dragon ride when you can't go freely anywhere you like outside of the area where the dragon is found. Also, sometimes my dragon refuses to attack valid enemies for me. Another thing that defeats the purpose of having dragon help in battle. If they could allow us to buy dragons somehow that are freely used without restrictions - maybe ones that level up as they are used similar to conjugations then they would be so much better.

Jean

I have no idea what the floor puzzle leads to, at the tail end of the quest you can easily access tje book...my problem was after reading the book and picking my perk, I got this perpetual sound like I was in a factory...there was heavy machinery BG noise. Loading a prior save and not reading the book fixed it, but dude...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2
To solve the puzzle, I followed the blood splatters on the floor over and over. It somehow opened it though I'm not sure of the exact pattern if you want that. Sorry.

It leads to a ring that gives you two new spells when you wear it. You have to use the water walking boots to get to it if its there for you.

I believe the order of the items goes - Boots, ring of necromacy, ring (not sure what its called), armor and helm. The boots are the neatest of the items though. Walking on water is neat. I hope we can use it for more quests later.

Like I said previously, items seem to be not appearing as they should. Not sure if its because of the Dragon born add on or not but it seemed to start happening when it was added.

My guess is that the glitch is people and objects are sinking through solid objects . Most likely the ring is there but inaccessible.

I do not know why people are saying the ring is so important honestly. The spells are just an improved version of Frostbite and Flames - there are better spells that you can learn from the mages around if you have high enough destruction skill. As long as you have 4 of the items you will get the perk if that's important to you.

Slowbro

1. can't learn the last word of dragon aspect in raven rock mine. just makes chanting noises without glowing/absorbing

2. j'zargo disappeared several times out of the blue. eventually gave up on reloading saves and just let him go. i never once told him to wait and its very unlikely that he died (i haven't bothered checking back at the college yet)

3. my steward from windstad manor does that whole blocking when not attacking thing. which means they have yet to patch this glitch as it also effects cicero, so that makes 2 followers that i cant use effectively

4. dont know if this is a glitch, but when i reread waking dreams and return to where i fought miraak his body is gone. when i defeated him i did not think to search his body (i mean heck he scattered into a pile of bones) so now i cant get his mask/staff/robes, though im positive this is just the fault of my own stupidity

5. falling through floor glitch in the tel mythrin kitchen. fixed by jumping at the door and reentering

6. not sure if a glitch, but when riding a dragon my followers/summonings appear as enemies and the dragon attacks them.

7. guy at the trading post doesnt have that special bow in his inventory

8. got a quest where i had to get some book from that wrecked ship and it is no where to be found/no quest marker

since i downloaded the dragonnborn dlc i keep having the same issues
1: my xbox freezes alot more then before i downloaded the dlc
2: the game seems laggy when i am on the dragonborn dlc island
3: lots of stuff doesnt load correctly like walls / floors sometimes i see blue instead of a wall the only way to fix it is going outside again and re-enter the bulding

any idea when they update this stuff? i dont like having to restart my xbox everytime it freezes

DxDawg420

well actually i have 1 glitch lvl 81 Ebony warrior quest. Im all maxed out ready to knock his head off, well so i thought.I go to the Last Vigil to fight this so called Ebony Warrior an he does not show so what Gives is he scare Muhahahaha!!!

Adam Warlock

Well , I finally got around to cleansing the Earth Stone and the constant freezing problems in nearby Raven Rock have lessened for now.
Still have problems here and there but breaking Miraak`s hold on the locals seems to have altered the dynamics of the area
Talos grant I can finish the rest of Dragonborn without any more glitches

lol i keep getting to go here for every new bug well okay
i got a quest from delvin *the bedlam job*
steal 500 gold in goods from raven rock

i have stolen arround the 6000 in goods from raven rock so far and it diddnt count any of it ..
anybody knows something i can steal that will count?? >.>

i stolen from every shop and even from the temple but that diddnt count so i hope anyone knows how i can make this count..

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Since I completed a certain quest, items have disappeared from my inventory, mainly my gloves and staff of miraak.

ThaDataSage

Well..not sure if it is related to dragonborn, but ever since I installed it my character will freeze up moving. Like it prevents me from sprinting and will not let me move forward sometimes. Anyone else having these problems?

JClarke1953

Does anyone like the "estate" they were given after exposing/killing the traitor's?

It's way too dark inside. I know I can adjust the lighting via control's, but still, it's not as bright as any other's you can buy or build on Skyrim. And I've seen no children but up in the Skal town, and none can be brought over, so far.

Is it up to the Dragonborn to bring Ravenrock up to speed?

JClarke1953

Already have done that, now working on getting thru' that Black Book to fight Mizaak (or whatever his name is). Just wish there was some way to improve the house I got.

jimmer

When I downloaded Dragonborn, all of the Dawnguard content just pfft. Gone. All of the shouts, dragonbone weapons, crossbows, locations on the map, gone. I am still a vampire though, I discovered. Anyone know anything about this?

JClarke1953

I'm not sure, I think you should have saved your game's on another medium before dl'ing the DLC. I use the black XBox360 and I moved all my ongoing games of Skyrim to an HDD, dl'd the new content, then put my games back in.

I'm kind of guessing unless your game's are under or in another folder/file or something, you may have to begin again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts