• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkShinigami77

I too am experiencing a major main quest glitch with my Dragonborn DLC. I have completed the Temple of Miraak quest and it won't let me start the Fate of the Skaal Quest. I have talked to Frea mulitple times in different places. Tried reloading over a dozen times. Talked to everyone in skaal village and still won't let me start the quest. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the Dragonborn DLC and cleared my 360 cache...........please help me!

king sargie

well my wife just recently started the dragonborn dlc and recently acquired severin manor. she cannot get to the front door from inside due to floor and wall glitches on the top floor that push her back down to the bottom floor. she also made a scary discovery of the mannequins. they were all there, they werent floating or just gone like usual. but they were moving their heads watching her every movement and swaying and breathing as a still npc would. its creepy to say the least. i have a video on my phone of it and might post later

Adam Warlock

couldn`t get to solstheim today.
7 attempts from different spots with cleared cache, auto-save disabled , with and without follower , by fast-travel or paid boat ride.
3 "eternal" loading screens , one frozen loading screen , and 3 times appeared on boat at Raven Rock to have screen freeze immediately.

travel within skyrim itself is pretty much the same as before the dlc download . glitchy on occasion but at least playable

any news of a patch ?

Saozig

Hippy
any news of a patch ?

No word I know of. I honestly don't expect one until they release the PC version.

The freezing has started with my Dragoborn DLC char after she picked up Teldryn Sero as a follower and went back to Skyrim. Haven't played her since the freeze fest the other day, but hoping it will stop once she let's Teldryn go.

Adam Warlock

couldn`t get to solstheim today.
7 attempts from different spots with cleared cache, auto-save disabled , with and without follower , by fast-travel or paid boat ride.
3 "eternal" loading screens , one frozen loading screen , and 3 times appeared on boat at Raven Rock to have screen freeze immediately.

travel within skyrim itself is pretty much the same as before the dlc download . glitchy on occasion but at least playable

any news of a patch ?
On the 6th attempt yesterday , I finally got a hard save while on Solstheim.
I was so elated it didn`t even bother me when the screen froze during a Netch hunt near the Attius Farm.
Currently have 3 Black Books and know the locations for 2 more.
Have 2 Resonance Stones and ready for the Kagrumez Trials.

I have not yet approached the Temple of Miraak and at this point I am afraid to pursue the Main quest any further due to the freezing problems that continue to plague the area in and around Raven Rock.

Hopes are to complete all dungeons , getting the complete Cyclone shout and then await the patch before going after Miraak.

allright im on the garderer of man quest and since i gotta report my bugg here
there is a problem with the book afther you talk to the demon to get the 2nd word of power for bent will the book doesnt work i click on it nothing happens !! so there is no way i can proceed trough the quest, i relopaded previous saved games but it keeps not letting me trough the stupid book, plz fix the bugg!

Saozig

Hippy
allright im on the garderer of man quest and since i gotta report my bugg here
there is a problem with the book afther you talk to the demon to get the 2nd word of power for bent will the book doesnt work i click on it nothing happens !! so there is no way i can proceed trough the quest, i relopaded previous saved games but it keeps not letting me trough the stupid book, plz fix the bugg!

I ran into a glitch with this quest. It was different from this--the platform that the rotating tunnel connects to to let your read Chapter II wasn't there at all. I was able to fix this by going back to last part of the previous quest, right before you return to the reading room--basically re-start the whole quest. Hopefully that will work for you too.

smerano85

When I exited Apocrypha after reading The Sallow Regent, the hissing background noise from Apocrypha followed me back to Solstheim and wouldn't stop. Tried reloading, sleeping, and moving to a different area, but none of these worked. I had to go back to an old save and run the quest again to get rid of it.

omg this bug is driving me crazy plz lemme know how to fix this. i got the black book from white ridge barrow and now i keep hearing that drain health sound all the time !! how do i fix this ??

omg this bug is driving me crazy plz lemme know how to fix this. i got the black book from white ridge barrow and now i keep hearing that drain health sound all the time !! how do i fix this ??

ugh i finaly fixed it it was driving me crazy that anoying sound, the only way to fix it is save the game and then restart the entire game.. they should give us updates since there are soo many buggs

aussiegirlz

When I exited Apocrypha after reading The Sallow Regent, the hissing background noise from Apocrypha followed me back to Solstheim and wouldn't stop. Tried reloading, sleeping, and moving to a different area, but none of these worked. I had to go back to an old save and run the quest again to get rid of it.

This happened to me as well - I just saved, shut off the game and restarted and it was gone.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I ran into two glitches while fighting Miraak. The first was when I was fighting him, he did the whole ethereal form/whirlwind sprint combo, and then he stood in the center of the area and did nothing, and he took absolutely no damage. Now I first I thought he his ethereal shout was still active, but about 15 minutes of throwing fireballs at him with no effect proved me wrong -_-. The second occurred after I loaded back from the previous glitch. I got to Miraak and decided, "Hey let's dive bomb him on the dragon! That would be awesome right?" WRONG! When I got on the dragon, he flew straight up into the air, started spiraling down backwards, got half-way stuck in the ground, and then we were both frozen (I couldn't even get off of him.) Finally, and this is the final glitch I ever ran into, I was fighting Miraak, got his health down low enough for the final seen... but all he did was float in the air, spanning out cause Mora had yet to show up and do his tentacle bit. Oh well, at least I got a few laughs out of these glitches. Other than that I have had not problems.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Oh wait... There is one with the Telvanni Robes after doing Neloth's 'final' quest. If you are a guy and put them on, they look fine... But if you are a girl and equip them, they are town, covered in blood, and have that stupid heart stone belt on them. One of the coolest robes sets ever and I can't wear them :sadface:. Oh well.

allright this is anoying.. i got a miscellaneous quest search for the treasure of haknir death-brand but everytime i kill the captain and i take the map it keeps pointing at the captain , i been looking at youtube also but none of the treasures show up all i got is the helmet and 2 swords but i cant get to the other 3 chests !! anyone knows how to get the 3 other chests?

Agentoringe

Interesting .
I had just initiated that quest before the freezes at Severin Manor began.
Reverted to a save I had made before going to the barrow and can now get into the house.

I guess that particular quest will have to await the eminent patch

Actually guys theres a trick to that, you have to continue the quest, it actually about 5 stages long, after you go back and talk to the guy (after clearing the barrow when spending 2k on it) he then asks for a 3k investment to hire guards for the miners...and then you continue from there...but in between each stage of the quest there's about 2-3 in game days that needs to pass...hope it helps!

Agentoringe

allright this is anoying.. i got a miscellaneous quest search for the treasure of haknir death-brand but everytime i kill the captain and i take the map it keeps pointing at the captain , i been looking at youtube also but none of the treasures show up all i got is the helmet and 2 swords but i cant get to the other 3 chests !! anyone knows how to get the 3 other chests?

You need to look at the map in your misc items list, see where the other 3 chests are and go there FIRST and get them, if you get the helm then go finish the quest your not able to acquire any of the other armor pieces...

You need to look at the map in your misc items list, see where the other 3 chests are and go there FIRST and get them, if you get the helm then go finish the quest your not able to acquire any of the other armor pieces...

i been on all those 3 locations i even looked at youtube and the chest dont appear at all there are no chests there!

Agentoringe

I personally don't have any glitches other than one, when doing the final descent quest after downing one of the new 4 dragon priests I went to leave an when I got to where you har to flip the switch to lower the hidden rock door, there was a strip of texture missing all the way around the tunnel, I fell through it and it dropped me back a the door when I first enter tw tunnel, after going back I just opened the hidden door and jumped the small break in terrain and continued normally...that's the only thing I've encountered so far...

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I'm starting to think I arrow-kneed myself saying I didn't have any glitches in the beginning. After installing this DLC, my entire game is glitched out. I mean, glitched out. It seems like everything at one point or another has gone full retard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts