• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I guess I was lucky then o_O The only bug I had was the game freezing upon leaving the Cottage where the Thalmor keep the Skaal Smith...

EDIT: Has anyone else done the Black Book quest where you can get "A Skill point for every Skill Book you read? I received this reward and tried reading a Skill Book, but I didn't get any Skill Points...

I fell through the floor like a dozen times in a dwarven ruin. Below me, it was all blue, I thought my character would die or something, but didn't. For plopss and giggles, I pushed my Dremora Lord and follower down the glitched area. During "Unearthed" at one of the earlier phases, I fell through a glitched area, and ended up at the very end of the barrow, near the black book. Also, there was a point when my follower wouldn't follow me. She would be stuck in Tel Mithryn. It was annoying trying to find a way to get her to spawn outside the place. I also seemed to have lost the "Would you mind cooking me something" option with my spouse :/

Oh yeah, just like others, I had the Miraak stuck in etheral glitch. Had to reload and defeated him at a slower rate. I read that if you defeat him too quickly or whatever, that can cause the bug.

Other than that, just some freezes and crashes.

aussiegirlz

Well I think I found my first glitch - couple of days ago I earned my room in the house of Tel Mithryn I assume I was supposed to get the one that is all covered in spider webs but it's still "owned" by someone else? :confused:

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I had a glitch in Tel Mithryn. I got a quest, left to do it. I got attacked by ash spawn, and noticed Serana was no where to be seen. Last place I saw her was Tel Mithryn, so I went back there and when I was at the bottom of the float, Serana fell from the top and had barely any health.

Then Neloth also fell and said something like, "blast you, you'll pay for this", while crawling. For a second I thought it was part of a quest and he was being kicked out or something.

I went up the float and he was sitting in a chair, like nothing happened.

Another I had was while walking in the ocean, I saw some Werebears on shore, so I ran to them to fight. Killed all but one, who was running in place and still trying to attack. Since he was stuck, I tried was attacking him with spells, but they kept going through him.

Tried attacking with a sword one of them had, but it kept going through like he was a ghost, but he could damage me. So I reloaded, got to the same area, and no Werebears were in sight.

Then I saw some people, assumed they were werebears, and attacked. But they were passive, so I felt bad and reloaded again. Went back to the same spot, and there was a mad man.

The end.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oh wait my bad! Each time you finish a part of this quest the barrow gets more excavated! Turns out i was standing on a pit of ash and when I came back the ash was removed and the Word Wall was burried underneath me!
Not exactly a glitch, but that rat bastard wound up getting 11,000 of my gold and what do I get? A dragon shout and the last black book I needed for an achievement? I got ripped off! Damnit Ralis, I demand a refund! *stomps foot* :p

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Not exactly a glitch, but that rat bastard wound up getting 11,000 of my gold and what do I get? A dragon shout and the last black book I needed for an achievement? I got ripped off! Damnit Ralis, I demand a refund! *stomps foot* :p
But you also get Waterwalking Boots, Armour of a Dragon Priest, a Dragon Priest fight, plus their mask. All of the Armour has unique enchantments on, so not ripped off by a along shot.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
But you also get Waterwalking Boots, Armour of a Dragon Priest, a Dragon Priest fight, plus their mask. All of the Armour has unique enchantments on, so not ripped off by a along shot.
LOL but you people forget, I look at that stuff for the amount of gold I can get out of it...and by this point, if it isn't worth at least 2K I don't even bother to pick it up...which all but the armour is well under if memory serves (my quest did genuinely glitch when I did it, my second playthrough cause I was a moron who didn't save as regularly as I should I didn't pick any of it up cause I just wanted to get through it and not feel like I was in a factory in Flint anymore)

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oh, but I did miss those boots, where are they?

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Oh, but I did miss those boots, where are they?
The first time Ralis calls you back, they're in the same room as the Word Wall, on a pedestal. They glow a bit, if I recall correctly. They look like generic Ancient Nord Boots too.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
The first time Ralis calls you back, they're in the same room as the Word Wall, on a pedestal. They glow a bit, if I recall correctly. They look like generic Ancient Nord Boots too.
...I picked those up thinking they were on a pressure plate and needed to be removed, I didn't even pay attention *loads game*checks inventory* ....call me a gold-digger, but had I known they didn't open a gate, I wouldn't have bothered picking them up, I honestly don't know when I'll ever use waterwalking and I've crafted weapons worth more than these suckers...

drakeheart20

theres been some really good glitchs happening to me like extremly good only one so far anyway its when i looted one place in the dragonborn dlc normally the stuff doesnt spawn back but it has like all over its amazing lolz haha XDDD might be normal now though idk lol

drakeheart20

getting the word of power from kolbjon barrow u need to complete the quest completely and the armor is suppose to be the dragonborn armor from the trailers when skyrim came out as its the only nordic rare armor i was disappionted when i got them i was like wth man this armor is crap deathbrand is far superior so like yea then again i am just collecting the good stuff had a weird moment during the dragonborn dlc when a snow fox was like marked as an enemy i was like wth was wrong with that fox XDDDDDDDDD

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
getting the word of power from kolbjon barrow u need to complete the quest completely and the armor is suppose to be the dragonborn armor from the trailers when skyrim came out as its the only nordic rare armor i was disappionted when i got them i was like wth man this armor is crap deathbrand is far superior so like yea then again i am just collecting the good stuff had a weird moment during the dragonborn dlc when a snow fox was like marked as an enemy i was like wth was wrong with that fox XDDDDDDDDD
Not sure if troll, but no, the armour most certainly does NOT look like the Dragonborn from the trailer. He wears Iron Helmet, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets and Studded Armour (I think)

Eamon Kelly

i have just completed the temple of miraak and the fate of skaal wont start. i have killed some npcs but cannot go back to that save.

Adam Warlock

cleared cache again and no help there.

froze when trading with blacksmith in raven rock and i got so frustrated i headed back to the mainland.
that caused 2 more freezes before I could get to solitude.
did a quick job at fort fellhammer and it was very jerky action
returned to raven rock and i was just standing on the dock getting ready to enter the town when a courier ran up and ---- FREEZE !

My reload will take me back to fort dawnguard and i`m seriously considering not returning to solstheim until bethesda patches because I`m not enjoying the game when it`s like this

Pharaun159

Haven't found any major glitches, but did notice a few odd things. First off, dont try to go to solstiem at a low level. first because you will die. i managed to get there at lvl 4. just to see what i could do. I couldnt even dent most creatures, they must have a min level cap. also it screws with shop inventories. the mage follower in tel mythryn will have the option to by and sell but have nothing to sell. This will not go away eve after you level up. You esentially have to level up. have him follow you. then dismiss him in the middle of no where and go back to the tower. This seems to finally reset him. Also things wont pop right afterwards. i froze a crap ton. the game ran laggy. so low level solstiem..... dont do it. most issues went away after lvl 15

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
Did have this little issue in the Thirsk Mead hall.... Came back after I killed Bujold, walked in, Kuvar immediately started talking to me, I finished the conversation, walked forward and weeeeeeeeeeeeee I fell off the carpet into tan-colored space. 5 seconds later I landed back on the carpet where I started. And then watched as my follower did the same thing.
Tried going in again from loading my last save point but it did the same thing. Oh well *shrug*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 9

Pharaun159

Im also having that problem, the quest marker points to her but i can not reach it
Had the same problem. fortuanatly i had a save before i initiated the quest. i had to reload a couple times. evenually the body showed up on the steps of the first telvanni home.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts